Jump to content

GameDay foods


Recommended Posts

On 1/14/2022 at 1:17 PM, mlammerhirt said:

Thank you for taking the time to raise your son the right! Being a member of the Bill's Mafia isn't a choice......just a way of life your born into!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk
 

Lol. It was his choice. I have never been and will never be a Bills fan. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1/3 of our crew has covid and another 1/3 is at the Bills game.  Kept it simple with wings, pigs, and meatballs.  Of course little princess got some plain ones.  Queso, guacamole, and salsa later. 

300E48CB-B34E-41D2-BBBE-085CC73F410D.jpeg

6FA709C5-67D0-4C88-9089-1138788D6944.jpeg

BF579D5F-1CE5-42CD-A595-C9AE4FE51193.jpeg

53ABFD3E-828F-40F0-9D9E-32E910BB3312.jpeg

Edited by johnplav
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, johnplav said:

1/3 of our crew has covid and another 1/3 is at the Bills game.  Kept it simple with wings, pigs, and meatballs.  Of course little princess got some plain ones.  Queso, guacamole, and salsa later. 

300E48CB-B34E-41D2-BBBE-085CC73F410D.jpeg

6FA709C5-67D0-4C88-9089-1138788D6944.jpeg

BF579D5F-1CE5-42CD-A595-C9AE4FE51193.jpeg

53ABFD3E-828F-40F0-9D9E-32E910BB3312.jpeg

Looks good. We ordered wings wife made homemade pizza. Hope everyone feels better from covid and stays warm at game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Entenmann’s! I remember those as a kid. White and blue box?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Please?!? That’s like using a crock pot to make pulled pork.

While entenmins makes a nice cookie, Stewart’s are better.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Please?!? That’s like using a crock pot to make pulled pork.

While entenmins makes a nice cookie, Stewart’s are better.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank eats a box of entenmanns in 1 sitting lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2022 at 7:32 AM, crappyice said:


Please?!? That’s like using a crock pot to make pulled pork.

While entenmins makes a nice cookie, Stewart’s are better.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neighbor guy used to deliver for Voortmans ,he used to bring the truck home Daily.Man we got a lot from that truck lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On a cleanse diet , so a few spoons of health food junk mixed in water, and a soup made of weird vegetables and ground Elk . Five days of nothing but . I’ll drop 7-8 on it pre fla .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

On a cleanse diet , so a few spoons of health food junk mixed in water, and a soup made of weird vegetables and ground Elk . Five days of nothing but . I’ll drop 7-8 on it pre fla .

Im trying I got a month before my Jekyll Island trip. Did 175 push ups this morning. 2 sets of 50 rest sets of 25. It's a start wife want to start the intermittent fasting soon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Im trying I got a month before my Jekyll Island trip. Did 175 push ups this morning. 2 sets of 50 rest sets of 25. It's a start wife want to start the intermittent fasting soon.

That’s pretty good 2x50 ! 
I couldn’t get a proper diet going the last month so here I am , I plan on intermittent fasting when im down there . I used to do from supper say Monday to Wednesday breakfast , that every few days is really pretty easy . 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Nomad said:

That’s pretty good 2x50 ! 
I couldn’t get a proper diet going the last month so here I am , I plan on intermittent fasting when im down there . I used to do from supper say Monday to Wednesday breakfast , that every few days is really pretty easy .

2x50 yea I still have that military push in me at 37.  We're gonna try it I mainly only eat supper snack here and there. But beer kills me lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Appetizer Annie Ann's pretzels and cheese sauce. Homemade kids helped. Don't judge.
IMG_20220122_180755514.thumb.jpg.4bfa8967d0574d25a7d54f5a60dfe2b4.jpg

Homemade pretzels are awesome.
We will make them for one of these football weekends. Alton Browns Good Eats recipe/process is work but fantastic

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/homemade-soft-pretzels-recipe-1948242


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...