Dentist accused of killing his own wife during Africa hunting trip

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.

I get the multi million dollar policy pay out casts some doubts but we all have different income brackets. Lately it feels like we are very quick to judge every one but our selves.

The way the article is written gives a biased twist imho

Edited by suburbanfarmer
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.

I get the multi million dollar policy pay out casts some doubts but we all have different income brackets. Lately it feels like we are very quick to judge every one but our selves.

The way the article is written gives a biased twist imho

7 hours ago, Farflung said:

If there is significant proof and not just innuendo and rumors, it should not take 5 years to develop a case. Hope they make this into a "true crime", made for TV show. 

The Feds are prosecuting this.

In 2018 they prosecuted almost 80,000 cases. There were just over 300 acquittals.

It takes time when the crime was overseas and there’s no need to rush; and they only bring a case when they have some strong evidence and ducks in a row.

Theres a bad history with the accused and SCI where he was president. Lots of back and forth chatter, under cover you tube videos……its a soap opera. With all the back and forth and accusation’s of impropriety at SCI; I haven’t bothered with their convention in some years

This has some buzz in African safari hunting circles obviously; I heard about it in the Johannesburg airport from another hunter when it happened.

• Like 2