Train robbers

Jeremy K

Well what do you expect from the left coast . Problem is monkey see monkey do. It will happen all over as the police and court systems  hands are tied . No accountability for there actions . No penalties  makes for Christmas all year long. This lawlessness is turning the US into a third world country.  No different than the pirates of  Africa. 

Edited by Nytracker

It's the new world, why work when you can steal. I work for a large convenience store chain and theft has been steadily rising. People are just blatantly walking out with product and gas theft has increased too. I'm in maintenance but extra cameras, and other improvements we do doesn't seem to help. Someone walked out of a shop on Monday morning pushing our salt spreader!

Equally important, is why hasn't this been in the news?  This is from the UK news.  Trains are for interstate commerce travel so this could be Federal level crime!  Why aren't the government leadership seeking National Guard protection/help?  Appreciate these are all rhetoric questions and whether you are Right or Left you should be concerned.

Edited by DoubleDose
addition
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

Equally important, is why hasn't this been in the news?  This is from the UK news.  Trains are for interstate commerce travel so this could be Federal level crime!  Why aren't the government leadership seeking National Guard protection/help?  Appreciate these are all rhetoric questions and whether you are Right or Left you should be concerned.

It's like everyone was just given a free pass to be criminals. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Its staring to get coverage , it’s the same in Chicago . Twitter has all kinds of videos and such . I watched one report where they interviewed the Sheriff in the county in Calf. Where this was happening , he acted like he never knew this was going on .

They jump on moving trains ,cut the locks off the cars and toss out packages , and in one video , it was flat screens .

Bring back the Pinkertons or perhaps put hungry tiggers in some of the cars .

5ACF5AE0-3E55-4022-BD33-8FEF06BF0E74.png

C1522082-A245-47CE-9FF4-D9A0CB433F80.png

Edited by Nomad

9 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Shoot a few of these looters and the rest will fall in line ! ( just being sarcastic ) .

I have no comment on that pic as I have no idea where it's from, but there is a long standing tradition of shooting looters on sight and one that I agree with.

Stealing during war or a time of political and social crisis is a crime against humanity and, in my opinion, equal to murder or rape.