My truck shopping adventure

WNYBuckHunter

6 hours ago, chrisw said:

I'll just leave these here for you luber... Screenshot_20220125-010758.jpgScreenshot_20220125-010835.jpg

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Gee thanks but again nice deflection , we were not talking about Ford or Gm, who makes millions more trucks than Toy.

Try to stay on subject :)

When one company produces 100k of said product per year and has 30k complaints.

And another company produces millions of said product and has 30k complaints ,,,

You catching on ?

Again, we were talking about Toy and you saying they had such great customer service , when proven wrong you go to Ford and GM …

Kinda like the liberals deflecting to Trump when trying to tell us how good Biden is :)

Have a great day :) 

18 hours ago, WNYTRPR said:

Ok ,you’re clearly confused now stating their customer service is bad .LOL .This back and forth can go on and on and I’m not doing that .

Congrats on everyone heres new /used Ford /Chevy/yota/dodge ,ect .It’s alwys exciting to get something new in .

Humm u said about 10 posts back “ this can go back and forth and I’m not going to do that”

Yet here you are :)

Gee thanks but again nice deflection , we were not talking about Ford or Gm, who makes millions more trucks than Toy.
Try to stay on subject
When one company produces 100k of said product per year and has 30k complaints.
And another company produces millions of said product and has 30k complaints ,,,
You catching on ?
Again, we were talking about Toy and you saying they had such great customer service , when proven wrong you go to Ford and GM …
Kinda like the liberals deflecting to Trump when trying to tell us how good Biden is
Have a great day  
No no no... You didn't bother to look at any other manufacturers ratings, you saw Toyota's, assumed it looked terrible at 37/200 and couldn't wait to throw it up. Meanwhile you were unaware that the other brands you speak highly of actually scored worse on that very same site.

8 hours ago, WNYTRPR said:

8133C211-DCD6-495D-93AB-A1BF85B8621E.png

A5C0F9C7-95F4-4E75-8357-92C28D23EA77.png

NPS is flawed. I know because I use it as a KPI. The creator of NPS actually notes it is flawed due to how people use it. Not worth going down a rabbit hole wit it. NPS is a joke. Essentially you can manipulate NPS. 

Edited by phade

26 minutes ago, chrisw said:

No no no... You didn't bother to look at any other manufacturers ratings, you saw Toyota's, assumed it looked terrible at 37/200 and couldn't wait to throw it up. Meanwhile you were unaware that the other brands you speak highly of actually scored worse on that very same site.

No no no you still missed the point by a mile …I saw ALL the other brands , never said there were NO issues with the other brands ,I’ve never had any serious issues is what I said .

The point was trying to show people that said Toy had ZERO complaints how wrong that is !

Again , it’s hard to compare a few hundred complaints when you produce millions of trucks compared to a company that only produces a small amount of trucks !

The smaller company should have less complaints IF their product is as perfect as some people claim

2 minutes ago, phade said:

NPS is flawed. I know because I use it as a KPI. The creator of NPS actually notes it is flawed due to how people use it. Not worth going down a rabbit hole wit it. NPS is a joke. Essentially you can manipulate NPS. 

Ahh well the forums with the guys complaining that they can’t drive their 50k dollar trucks for a month or more while they sit with no loaners is probably flawed too :) 

22 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Negative comments mean very little to me these days . Not many people take the time to leave positive feedback anymore ,but holy hell they'll jump through flaming hoops to leave a negative post if they feel they were wronged in any way.

Bad news travels faster than good news in everything 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, luberhill said:

No no no you still missed the point by a mile …I saw ALL the other brands , never said there were NO issues with the other brands ,I’ve never had any serious issues is what I said .

The point was trying to show people that said Toy had ZERO complaints how wrong that is !

Again , it’s hard to compare a few hundred complaints when you produce millions of trucks compared to a company that only produces a small amount of trucks !

The smaller company should have less complaints IF their product is as perfect as some people claim

You are stretching things insanely. Who ever said Toyota was perfect? The world says Toyota leads in quality for the most part, and that is undisputable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luberhill said:

Ahh well the forums with the guys complaining that they can’t drive their 50k dollar trucks for a month or more while they sit with no loaners is probably flawed too :) 

One example of a brand new vehicle at rollout during COVID. Check back in 10 years. They'll be fine.

They literally sent a team of five engineers to determine the root cause of the door lock issue. They reverse engineered and replicated the problem on site at dealer to ID the deflective molded part. C'mon man. You're trying to sell people on a company that is revered in reliability and literally changed the world with their quality management.

You have no ground to stand on.

7 minutes ago, phade said:

One example of a brand new vehicle at rollout during COVID. Check back in 10 years. They'll be fine.

They literally sent a team of five engineers to determine the root cause of the door lock issue. They reverse engineered and replicated the problem on site at dealer to ID the deflective molded part. C'mon man. You're trying to sell people on a company that is revered in reliability and literally changed the world with their quality management.

Hahahah you should be in Hollywood 

Edited by luberhill

14 minutes ago, phade said:

They’ll be fine , sure , they will keep producing small amounts of trucks every year no doubt !

And hope the rotting frames by the thousands , bad power steering pumps and the slew of other issues don’t continue to haunt them , I would hope they can do a better job only making 100k trucks a year !

Seems 2022 is off to a bad start with them :)

Edited by luberhill

42 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Go back and read the comments saying ZERO complaints 

There is a stat shared on the 2021 Tundra Pro that zero complaints were filed with the NHTSA. That's not a statement. That is a fact. Know the difference. Nobody said Toyota was perfect.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1