My truck shopping adventure

WNYBuckHunter

7 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Have you had a heated steering wheel ?I see it’s a popular addition .But for the life of me ,can’t see how or why it’s that beneficial. I will say ,I changed my thoughts on Heated seats after I got them .

I never thought i would enjoy any thing like that ,my SHO has heated wheel ,heated and cooled massaging seats. Way more gadgets then I ever thought inwould have in a vehicle. So far it all seems nice to have. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Belo said:

last 2 trucks have had it. It's better than heated seats. Unless you drive with gloves on, there's nothing nicer than that warm steering wheel in the winter or after hiking out of the woods. I don't care if it makes me sound soft, it's glorious and if someone on this site who has one disagrees, I'd like to hear why because when my wife got it on her new vehicle she agreed that it was her favorite new thing as well. 

Now that you say that ,I can see where it’s nice to have .

52 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I never thought i would enjoy any thing like that ,my SHO has heated wheel ,heated and cooled massaging seats. Way more gadgets then I ever thought inwould have in a vehicle. So far it all seems nice to have. 

I wouldn’t mind having good massaging seats .They actually work pretty good ?

1 hour ago, WNYTRPR said:

Have you had a heated steering wheel ?I see it’s a popular addition .But for the life of me ,can’t see how or why it’s that beneficial. I will say ,I changed my thoughts on Heated seats after I got them .

I dont care about my heated seats but cooling seats are wonderful. And I dont have them...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SportsmanNH said:

Belo , I have heard the same " myth " about the Super Bowl . I think its a bunch of bullchit made up by this administration and its far left wingnuts trying to make themselves relevant to the 100 million viewers. 

What would they gain with that myth? I don't see how it benefits the left to make it up.

My wife’s terrain has the heated steering wheel and it’s a really nice feature but I don’t think it would be Mandatory my next vehicle. I use it then it gets to hot and I turn it off.

I have heated seats in my truck and am conflicted about those as well. While super nice to have I end up shutting them off after a bit because they are too hot BUT when I was shopping for a 250 I kept wanting heated seats so I don’t know.

Now get me cooled seats and I’m in for those for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

My wife’s terrain has the heated steering wheel and it’s a really nice feature but I don’t think it would be Mandatory my next vehicle. I use it then it gets to hot and I turn it off.

I have heated seats in my truck and am conflicted about those as well. While super nice to have I end up shutting them off after a bit because they are too hot BUT when I was shopping for a 250 I kept wanting heated seats so I don’t know.

Now get me cooled seats and I’m in for those for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to turn on the passenger side on high when the passenger isnt paying attention.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belo said:

What would they gain with that myth? I don't see how it benefits the left to make it up.

To make themselves sound important like " They Saved The Super Bowl " from those White Supremacist Truckers . Trudeau in Canada tried to label the truckers as anti semitic with swastiikas.  Turns out those photos were taken 2 years ago on some truck in Florida and not in Ottawa.  Just like CNN posted pics of illegal immigrant kids in cages blaming them on Trump , but it was discovered that those pics were taken in 2014 and were made with Biden in charge .  The Left are masters of deception . 

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 1

Got a fully loaded 2021 Acura RDX for the wife last fall . Touring and technology package and everything else you can think of . She LOVES the heated steering wheel . I sit in that thing and think Im in a space ship with all the buttons . There are no letters on them , only symbols . I went to put her car in the garage before it snowed . It took me a couple minutes to figure out how to shift this thing with which button did what. I couldn't wait to get back in my truck ! LOL

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SportsmanNH said:

Got a fully loaded 2021 Acura RDX for the wife last fall . Touring and technology package and everything else you can think of . She LOVES the heated steering wheel . I sit in that thing and think Im in a space ship with all the buttons . There are no letters on them , only symbols . I went to put her car in the garage before it snowed . It took me a couple minutes to figure out how to shift this thing with which button did what. I couldn't wait to get back in my truck ! LOL

yeah some of the stuff is just too much, but once you figure it all out and are used to it, it's nice. When i get in a rental these days it's like learning to drive all over again