My truck shopping adventure

WNYBuckHunter

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

just kind of chuckling at reading all of this..   

If someone owns a brand of truck you don't care for, but they love it, what is the problem with that?

I have a 2017 F250 Diesel and absolutely love it..   I have friends that have similar trucks that are Chevy, GMC or Dodge that they love and that is great for them...   It is a beautiful thing that we have choices..

In the past 10 years, I have personally owned Chevy, GMC, Ford and Subaru vehicles, so I am not partial to a specific brand.   I usually have a truck and a "daily driver", as I put a lot of miles on commuting to work.

I could honestly careless 

4 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

I don’t mind ,I like it lol.Rims will be changed out and a tint on the front windows first

I have a set of lightly used black / chrome delete tails that should fit. I ended up getting another set of completely black tails.

1 hour ago, WNYTRPR said:

I’m a smaller guy so it didn’t pertain to me but Tundra is small for a big guy .My buddy is scrunched even in my Crew .Didnt realize that there is limited head room for a big guy in it .

My GMs all had good head room but I remember my KingRanch , the salesman was 6’8”

He got in the passenger side and his head was a LONG way away from the roof .

So there was tons of room. Now I’ve seen pretty big dudes in very small cars and trucks before ..

I like being comfortable 

31 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

If someone owns a brand of truck you don't care for, but they love it, what is the problem with that?

I have a 2017 F250 Diesel and absolutely love it..   I have friends that have similar trucks that are Chevy, GMC or Dodge that they love and that is great for them...   It is a beautiful thing that we have choices..

In the past 10 years, I have personally owned Chevy, GMC, Ford and Subaru vehicles, so I am not partial to a specific brand.   I usually have a truck and a "daily driver", as I put a lot of miles on commuting to work.

Agreed 

35 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

If it’s not my money then I don’t care what someone else does with theirs .I’m still happy for anyone that is happy with what they get either way .

3 hours ago, phade said:

Where you located ?it says up to 21,Ill have to double check to make sure 22 is good.nm they are

Edited by WNYTRPR

17 minutes ago, bugsNbows said:

That looks awesome. I have a 2022 TFR also, but mine is gray in color. I like that better than mine!

Thanks ,that’s what we had was the grey also.We just turned in a 18’ with 40,500 miles .We got $36k for trade in  .Paid that in 18 for it .