Snow has started

Nytracker

1 hour ago, Splitear said:

Stay safe everyone. Here in Ballston Spa, they have no idea what we are going to get. The meteorologist says anywhere from 1-12 inches. 

Gotta love weather forecasters 1-12 , now that’s nailing  it down :rolleyes:

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

4, maybe 5 inches here near Savona so far. This is my first snowstorm since I retired. I used to drive 86 miles one way to work. Not missing that at all. Wife is working from home this week, so I’ll get after the driveway tomorrow when I feel like it and keep the cozy home fires burning.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

4, maybe 5 inches here near Savona so far. This is my first snowstorm since I retired. I used to drive 86 miles one way to work. Not missing that at all. Wife is working from home this week, so I’ll get after the driveway tomorrow when I feel like it and keep the cozy home fires burning.

Wow 86 miles!!   For the past 3 1/2 years I have been driving 69 miles each way and that was tough..   can’t imagine doing more..  I had a couple drives home last year that we’re pushing 2:45..  I just changed jobs and my new commute is 20 minutes and loving it..

everyone be safe in the morning…. Even if we get less than expected, the wind is going to have it moving around!!

• Like 3