Snow has started

Nytracker

We had about a foot here in Dogpatch last time I checked, but it's snowed some since then..

My geriatric  Cub Cadet is holding up well..Took about 3 hours this morning getting the driveway and sidewalks done, with some shovel help from The Mermaid in the tight spots and cleaning off the vehicles...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Side roads are still a mess in Buffalo,typical .

Just got done watching the Sabres game. Place was empty. Didn’t think about the weather out there when my wife commented how there was no one there. Be safe out there!

23 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Just got done watching the Sabres game. Place was empty. Didn’t think about the weather out there when my wife commented how there was no one there. Be safe out there!

Thanks ,unfortunately,I get no snow days lol .Many roads on the outskirts of downtown Buffalo have not been plowed yet .I do see plows though.

25 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Thanks ,unfortunately,I get no snow days lol .Many roads on the outskirts of downtown Buffalo have not been plowed yet .I do see plows though.

Yup. Plow the main roads.  Hit all others last is the mentality of the towns and city plows unfortunately 

• Like 1

On nationwide forums when snow down South comes up, I tell them I learned to drive in snow at 16, in a rear wheel drive ‘69 Pontiac , with one hand on a can of Schlitz and another on a blonde . 

What’s the big deal ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When I was a kid we still had a town dump about 6 miles away and all back rds. I gladly took the job of taking the trash to the dump at 14 years old.. I got so I could drift a mid 70s chevy luv around every corner between home and there. Not once did I get so far off the rd that I couldn't get back on without my dad knowing ..lol

Explains why when I taught my daughter how to drive I would pull the Ebrake on the snowy rds so she could learn how to control a sliding car..;)

• Like 1

Must be the angle of the pic.....far from flat.
This was at Buffalo Ski center, Colden NY.
They took a pounding over night which made for great conditions........no better place to ski than the East coast!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

I skied a ton as a kid in NY, CT, MA, VT and also Colorado. Got bored and haven’t skied since the late 90’s. Every once in a While I think about making a triumphant return, but haven’t lol

8c8dae576d57198cd8e93de49186e4f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

31 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I skied a ton as a kid in NY, CT, MA, VT and also Colorado. Got bored and haven’t skied since the late 90’s. Every once in a While I think about making a triumphant return, but haven’t lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Proi

Michigan football basketball or hockey? Bizzy would love Lake Placid ask the real TC.

38 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The last time I skied in  MA was  at Brodie mtn on st Patrick's day ~30years ago.

Drinking too much green alcohol and skiing was not pretty on the white snow..lol

Edited by ncountry

Does your wife know how to ski?
If so it's a perfect time to get back involved and get your daughter out.
It's a great family activity. My boys know how to ski....so they decided to try and learn snowboarding with their buddy. Once my oldest gets bored on the small hills he switches to his skiis to bomb the big hills. Keeps me in good shape chasing them around the trials all weekend.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk