Britain got it right!!!

Just now, Northcountryman said:

Hey bud, I see youre from Waddington. I grew up in Knapps Station; ever been over that way? :)

25+ years ago I would sell raw cedar oil to a lady by the bridge in Knapps Station.. ive never met Tom, but It's a small world , one of my favorite bullheading spots was  across the rd from his old home.

15 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

yup, i know the house .  You know the country store at the  end of the road? take a left and go down about a mile; thats where i grew up :)

Yeap. Stores been closed for a bunch of years now. The old lady would have a couple 55 gallon drums she would fill up. Just inside her garage behind the overhead doors. I think she paid us $20/an ounce. I am not aware of anybody that does it anymore.

3 hours ago, ncountry said:

Yeap. Stores been closed for a bunch of years now. The old lady would have a couple 55 gallon drums she would fill up. Just inside her garage behind the overhead doors. I think she paid us $20/an ounce. I am not aware of anybody that does it anymore.

The house is gone now , I think , or , at the very least , abandoned .