Embarrassing

Nobody really supports Biden.  What they support is not having Trump in office and keeping him out any way they can. 

Trump is a threat to all the corruption that has become the standard in our government and the left had to put an end to that threat.  They were willing to bring the country to the brink of destruction to do it.  The problem is, they may actually cause our country to be destroyed by their hatred.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Nobody really supports Biden.  What they support is not having Trump in office and keeping him out any way they can. 
Trump is a threat to all the corruption that has become the standard in our government and the left had to put an end to that threat.  They were willing to bring the country to the brink of destruction to do it.  The problem is, they may actually cause our country to be destroyed by their hatred.

This (except the doom and gloom “brink of destructions” extreme position) is something of yours I agree with. And so what’s the solution and how does one get there? Simply fingerprinting that they did this is not enough to add to the dialogue.
Term limits for all govt officials seems to be a great start? Yet how does a society run by a representative govt get “those people” to give up their stability/power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Election integrity is the answer to this problem. 

There were too many things changed by the left in the 2020 election, too many issues regarding fraud, illegal ballots and vote counting, to unequivocally say it was legit.  Just looking at who supposedly won should be enough to give anyone pause.  The Democrats currently oppose voter ID, but demand it for a COVID test.  They say count every vote, but protest when told to only count every legal vote.  They demand unverifiable mail in ballots, in addition to already trusted absentee ballots.  How do people not see this is a desire to cheat? 

The Democrats are currently trying to push a "voter's rights" bill through that would allow all of those issues to continue forever and keep them in power forever.  They claim they are working to stop voter suppression, yet have never been able to prove anyone has ever been prevented from voting by any of the current laws. That "voter's right" bill is a corruption of voting rights and it will actually nullify opposing legal votes by cancelling them out with illegal ones.  That would destroy the country right there.  That's not doom and gloom.  That's a fact.

Edited by Grouse
spelling
  • Like 3

Election integrity is the answer to this problem. 
There were too many things changed by the left in the 2020 election, too many issues regarding fraud, illegal ballots and vote counting, to unequivocally say it was legit.  Just looking at who supposedly won should be enough to give anyone pause.  The Democrats currently oppose voter ID, but demand it for a COVID test.  They say count every vote, but protest when told to only count every legal vote.  They demand unverifiable mail in ballots, in addition to already trusted absentee ballots.  How do people not see this is a desire to cheat? 
The Democrats are currently trying to push a "voter's rights" bill through that would allow all of those issues to continue forever and keep them in power forever.  They claim they are working to stop voter suppression, yet have never been able to prove anyone has ever been prevented from voting by any of the current laws. That "voter's right" bill is a corruption of voting rights and it will actually nullify opposing legal votes by cancelling them out with illegal ones.  That would destroy the country right there.  That's not doom and gloom.  That's a fact.

It drives me crazy that every cellphones, plane ticket, vax, eating in NYC restaurants (which is rare for me), credit card, purchase f booze or tobacco requires an id but voting doesn’t. Absentee ballots should be reserved for military and truly homebound.
I hate when people take advantage of accommodations they do not need. Handicap placards for those not handicap is a pet peeve of mine probably due to the amount of time my father couldn’t find handicap spots for himself and then someone comes skipping into their car parked in a handicap spot. I don’t even let my kids walk up handicap ramps when the stairs are right there!

• Like 1

It seems to me both sides are using the platform of voter fraud.  Both were setting it up far before the last Presidential election. Trump and Biden both spoke about it many times basically so they could use it when they lost. So if both the left and the right believe that voting is being tampered with how are we supposed to have any faith in anything they do. Isn't the whole voting system broke then?  Or is it more they are just using it as a talking point against each other. Which I believe is the most likely. Is there some fraud or inpropriaty? Of course. But I find it hard to believe the folks at the local legion are in on some great conspiracy.  I tend to believe more that BOTH sides are just using it as a division hot topic to get their base fired up. The same way both sides are using Covid.  The system isn't the problem. The politicians on both sides have just made me sick of them both.  I am far more supportive of the platform of the conservative right so I vote that way , and then not have an ounce of faith in any of them.  

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It seems to me both sides are using the platform of voter fraud.  Both were setting it up far before the last Presidential election. Trump and Biden both spoke about it many times basically so they could use it when they lost. So if both the left and the right believe that voting is being tampered with how are we supposed to have any faith in anything they do. Isn't the whole voting system broke then?  Or is it more they are just using it as a talking point against each other. Which I believe is the most likely. Is there some fraud or inpropriaty? Of course. But I find it hard to believe the folks at the local legion are in on some great conspiracy.  I tend to believe more that BOTH sides are just using it as a division hot topic to get their base fired up. The same way both sides are using Covid.  The system isn't the problem. The politicians on both sides have just made me sick of them both.  I am far more supportive of the platform of the conservative right so I vote that way , and then not have an ounce of faith in any of them.  

I'm in the same boat as far as parties go. They have essentially both become sports teams that compete for how outraged they can make their fan base. I participated for a while until I realized how miserable I was being angry all of the time.

• Like 3

I'm in the same boat as far as parties go. They have essentially both become sports teams that compete for how outraged they can make their fan base. I participated for a while until I realized how miserable I was being angry all of the time.

Agreed…another solution that requires those in power to relinquish some of said power…3 party elections?

• Like 1

There are usually about 8 to 10 political parties represented on every ballot.  But they fail to gain enough support because they fail to sell the citizens on their effectiveness.  What ever happened to the Bull Moose Party.  As hunters, we should all be supporting that party. ;)

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

There are usually about 8 to 10 political parties represented on every ballot.  But they fail to gain enough support because they fail to sell the citizens on their effectiveness.  What ever happened to the Bull Moose Party.  As hunters, we should all be supporting that party. ;)

I don't think there should be parties at all. Listen to what people have to say, look at if in the past they have stuck to what they say, and vote for the person you believe is best. 

• Like 1