Summit viper Mollie shoulder straps and side bags

Can anyone tell me how a summit viper SD can have Molly to shoulder straps installed without the kidney pack with the cables facing up? My brain doesn't agree with me right now. 

Also does anybody want to sell summit viper side bags? I can't find any on eBay Amazon or anywhere on the internet And I'm not crazy about the North mountain gear fanny pack I got off Amazon. It's good but not good enough... Even with grommets installed.

12 hours ago, NYRturkeycall said:

Can anyone tell me how a summit viper SD can have Molly to shoulder straps installed without the kidney pack with the cables facing up? My brain doesn't agree with me right now. 

Also does anybody want to sell summit viper side bags? I can't find any on eBay Amazon or anywhere on the internet And I'm not crazy about the North mountain gear fanny pack I got off Amazon. It's good but not good enough... Even with grommets installed.

I went to my local army navy in Auburn during beginning of gun season, it was awesome as usual. It was pretty cool to learn that quite a few hunters had stopped in to purchase these shoulder straps with pads. I opted for the whole Alice back pack and waist belt set up to really make long walks as comfortable as possible. The padded shoulder straps are completely removable from the pack and simply attach to the stand just like the muddy straps or any other ones made for tree stands specifically,  the added bonus is that they are really cheap and padded. I also grabbed some military pouches that clip onto my belt so I'm using those to carry in the extras. Mine set up is for my hang on, I'm sure it would work on my summit also. 

20220121_112812.jpg

20220121_112832.jpg

• 3 months later...