Springfield Hellcat

Was at Runnings last night doing a little browsing around. Started looking at pistols. Have a S&W M&P shield 9 mm. Have been thinking of adding one into the safe. Was thinking of a .40. Saw the Springfield Hellcat there. Smaller than my S&W. Was thinking would be nicer to carry concealed. Anybody have any experience with the Hellcat??

Did some reading on the Hellcat this weekend. All reviews compared it to a Sig P 365. Anybody familiar with these?  Thoughts on them. See they have a couple different models for the 365. Is there huge difference in the different models??

I think it’s mostly the size of the different grip modules. Regular, L, and XL. I have big hands and shot the regular a few weeks ago. It was too small for me. However I was at my LGS the other day and they had the XL as well as the regular. The XL felt much better in my hands and I wouldn’t mind giving that a try. I’ve never held the Hellcat, so I can’t compare. The great thing about the Sig is that changes can easily be made to the gun down the road with other grip modules. It takes less than a minute. 

On 1/21/2022 at 10:37 AM, boo711 said:

Was at Runnings last night doing a little browsing around. Started looking at pistols. Have a S&W M&P shield 9 mm. Have been thinking of adding one into the safe. Was thinking of a .40. Saw the Springfield Hellcat there. Smaller than my S&W. Was thinking would be nicer to carry concealed. Anybody have any experience with the Hellcat??

I carry a Shield as well, and also have been thinking of looking for something smaller.  I’ve handled the Ruger LCP Max, but I admit I’m not a fan of the .380 round.  I’ve also held a Sig P365, and that was very comfortable.  I haven’t held the Hellcat yet….if you get it, let us know how it feels.