Leftist Racism

9 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I'm clear-eyed about what Biden has to offer and where he falls short. I don't think I can say the same about you and trump...

Well, at least you adsmit that Biden falls short- everyone in this country bears wtiness to that every single day!!  

Trump was a very effective President; I hope he runs again in '24 !!

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Northcountryman said:

Well, at least you adsmit that Biden falls short- everyone in this country bears wtiness to that every single day!!  

Trump was a EFFECTIVE President; I hope he runs again in '24 !!

Striking isn't it, that a despite his shortcomings, he remains a standout when compared to Trump

• Haha 1

Trump was a very effective President; I hope he runs again in '24 !!
If you truly want to get rid of the Biden Harris era, hope to God he doesn't run. His divisiveness and how much he is hated by so many are truly a huge weakness. Most any other candidate would have beaten out Biden handily. He's created a lot of this on his own and he can't even see it. Regardless of whether you think it's not a good reason to vote against him it's still there. I refuse to vote for either of them, the same as Hilary and Trump. I refuse to vote for someone I don't feel should be president.

I am hoping and praying he bows out. There are strong candidates out there that would have a much better chance. How about a Desantis/Haley ticket? Or Mike Lee? For the good of the country he needs to go away.

Want a celebrity.... Pick Mike Rowe.

My dream team. Mike Rowe/Desantis. Then Nicki Haley for all foreign policy and Rand Paul to run the Fed and Financials. Mike Lee for domestic policy.

But a Desantis/Haley ticket rolls over anything the Dems can put out there.

I liked a lot of policies Trump put into place , but it amazes me how people can be so blind to his misforgivings, divisiveness and general actions. And then say well you have to take the good with the bad. No you don't have to. You can actually have a president that is not only good in policy but also a decent person. If you don't see all of his flaws then people need to be more open minded. He lost me with his insulting demeanor that isn't presidential, signing bad stimulus deals, how his own generals thought of him, how he threw Pence under the bus, how he acted on Jan 6th and his inflated Ego, his divisiveness of this country is as threatening to the country as anything. We don't need him and you don't need him running and losing so we have 4 more years of the mess the Dems have created. Move on to better candidates that are right there and ready. We all need it.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If you truly want to get rid of the Biden Harris era, hope to God he doesn't run. His divisiveness and how much he is hated by so many are truly a huge weakness. Most any other candidate would have beaten out Biden handily. He's created a lot of this on his own and he can't even see it. Regardless of whether you think it's not a good reason to vote against him it's still there. I refuse to vote for either of them, the same as Hilary and Trump. I refuse to vote for someone I don't feel should be president.

I am hoping and praying he bows out. There are strong candidates out there that would have a much better chance. How about a Desantis/Haley ticket? Or Mike Lee? For the good of the country he needs to go away.

My dream team. Mike Rowe/Desantis. Then Nicki Haley for all foreign policy and Rand Paul to run the Fed and Financials. Mike Lee for domestic policy.

I liked a lot of policies Trump put into place , but it amazes me how people can be so blind to his misforgivings, divisiveness and general actions. And then say well you have to take the good with the bad. No you don't have to. You can actually have a president that is not only good in policy but also a decent person. If you don't see all of his flaws then people need to be more open minded. He lost me with his insulting demeanor that isn't presidential, signing bad stimulus deals, how his own generals thought of him, how he threw Pence under the bus, how he acted on Jan 6th and his inflated Ego, his divisiveness of this country is as threatening to the country as anything. We don't need him and you don't need him running and losing so we have 4 more years of the mess the Dems have created. Move on to better candidates that are right there and ready. We all need it.

I am in this camp. The chances of me voting for Biden or any other democrat in 2024 are very, very small, and getting increasingly smaller. However, I will not vote for Trump or any candidate that conducts themselves in a manner similar to him. Surely we can do better. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 2

I am in this camp. The chances of me voting for Biden or any other democrat in 2024 are very, very small, and getting increasingly smaller. However, I will not vote for Trump or any candidate that conducts themselves in a manner similar to him. Surely we can do better. 
Let's FF to 2024.…...

Here's the scenarios I see...

Trump vs Biden/Harris
Although I don't think Biden will run again it has to be listed. Too close to call again. Def not a layup for Trump as he already lost to them.

Trump vs Harris/
I think if Biden is out Harris doesn't get the nomination as her own party doesn't like her .

Trump vs Hilary/
Don't think for a minute they won't roll her back out. He barely beat her last time.

Trump vs another progressive duo
With the backing of the Dems and the hatred of Trump a likely loss. Pending who they dig up.

Wildcard--- Trump vs Manchin/another mod
Trump loss.

Now let's play this out with the ticket of Desantis/Haley......

Desantis/Haley vs Biden/Harris
A lopsided win as large as any we have ever seen

Desantis/Haley vs Harris/
A even larger win than above

Desantis/Haley vs Hillary/
A huge win

Desantis/Haley vs another progressive duo
A win , how large depends on who they dig up

Desantis/Haley vs Manchin/another moderate
Too close to call as a moderate might appeal to more people. The temperature of the next year and a half will tell.

Soooooo why does anyone want Trump to run again? The left is hoping for him to run as much as the people with Orange colored glasses.....

• Like 2

To get a proven competent leader back into the White House . 
Regardless that we disagree on his "proven competency" I hope that people can get on board with the better candidates that are available, and not leave the door open for 4 more years of this current mess.

I am betting that most Trumpets can get behind a ticket of Desantis Haley. And most people that Hate trump have an option that's best for us all. We need to move on for the country as a whole.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

that are available, and not leave the door open for 4 more years of this current mess

Agreed 100% - and Considering that you referred to the current administration as a “ mess” ( and rightfully so , mind you) , if Trump were to , indeed win the nomination , hopefully you could get behind his candidacy as well to save us from 4 more years of democratic rule NO MATTER who’s in charge . 

Agreed 100% - and Considering that you referred to the current administration as a “ mess” ( and rightfully so , mind you) , if Trump were to , indeed win the nomination , hopefully you could get behind his candidacy as well to save us from 4 more years of democratic rule NO MATTER who’s in charge . 
I will not compromise my ethics for any reason and vote for someone that I don't feel is fit to be the president. I will never vote for the lesser of two evils. My fight will be fought in the primaries.

But I see others that are not only fit to be president but also would win.

I do not want Biden for sure but I also do not want Trump. To me he is a huge risk to the country in multiple other ways. It is not always black and white and there isn't always a worthy candidate for either side.

The biggest issue to deal with right now is people need to stop supporting a Trump run in 2024 that is very likely dooming us for another 4 years. Trump would never acknowledge that there are others more worthy than himself, his ego won't allow it. We need to decide that for him. And his supporters need to take off the orange colored glasses and realize the sun is shining and they have an opportunity to do much better.

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

will not compromise my ethics for any reason and vote for someone that I don't feel is fit to be the president. I will never vote for the lesser of two evils

Never ? Do you mind me asking who you voted for in 2020 then ? I’m 2016 ? I understand what you’re saying but think you’re wrong here . Trump is NOT the lesser of two evils for many of us ; rather , the first and preferred choice . An apt example of “ lesser of 2 evils “ race would be more like 2008 and 12 , Mcain and Romney , respectively . In both instances , I unenthusiastically voted for both men but was not thrilled with either . I was , however , with Trump and still think he s the man . 

• Like 2

Never ? Do you mind me asking who you voted for in 2020 then ? I’m 2016 ? I understand what you’re saying but think you’re wrong here . Trump is NOT the lesser of two evils for many of us ; rather , the first and preferred choice . An apt example of “ lesser of 2 evils “ race would be more like 2008 and 12 , Mcain and Romney , respectively . In both instances , I unenthusiastically voted for both men but was not thrilled with either . I was , however , with Trump and still think he s the man . 
Actually I would question you that you don't see anything.wrong with Trump? If the answer is no then there is no sense in a continuation of this conversation. As we see him in a far different light.

I can tell you I neither voted for Trump, Hilary or Biden . As none of them are fit to be president. And will not again. I will never support a person for president that acts the way Trump does when I do not need to, when there are candidates that are far more worthy.

If you cannot see that Trump is promoting division which is the biggest issue in the country and think he does no wrong.....not much else to say.

I get why you like him over Biden policy wise. But I will never vote for someone I don't feel is fit to be the president. Same as I gave up on team sports years ago as I wont root for a team with players that have wife beaters just because they are on the team. I won't vote for a president that gives shout outs to the proud boys and is an embarrassment to our country in so many ways. See former list above.

So I answer back by saying .... If the two options were to be Bernie or Biden and you personally dispise both, which I am guessing you do, whom do you vote for?

When you say he is the preferred choice for many of us.... You do realize he lost..... So obviously not the preferred choice of most. Which I have no issue as if you think he is the best candidate available you should support him. But to think he is the best candidate when your options are so much better within the party to me is blind .

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Actually I would question you that you don't see anything.wrong with Trump

Oh , come on now , every candidate has flaws !! Do you think that Desantis  does not ? There’s plenty of people down in Florida that despise , don’t kid yourself !! 

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If you cannot see that Trump is promoting division which is the biggest issue in the country and think he does no wrong.....not much else to say.

I cannot and disagree. NOONE sows division in this country like the Dems do and their lackeys - make no mistake about it.

7 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

o the proud boys and is an embarrassment to our country in so many ways.

Did he ? Are you suggesting then , that Trump is racist ? Ridiculous 

9 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

So I answer back by saying .... If the two options were to be Bernie or Biden and you personally dispise both, which I am guessing you do, whom do you vote for?

Disgusting choice but if those were truly the 2 options , then Biden , because , as cogintitjvelynchallenged and incompetent as he is , at least he’s  not. Communist . 

11 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

When you say he is the preferred choice for many of us.... You do realize he lost..... So obviously not the preferred choice of most.

Of course I realize that , but he received over 75 million votes - does that not constitute many to you ? And After a year with this buffoon running the show , I wonder how many he’d get now ? I’ll bet more than he did last time . Well , that is , if their counted fairly …

13 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

But to think he is the best candidate when your options are so much better within the party to me is blind .

That’s what democratic elections are all about , right ? You vote for you’re guy and I’ll vote for mine and may the best man ( or woman ) win!! 

That’s what democratic elections are all about , right ? You vote for you’re guy and I’ll vote for mine and may the best man ( or woman ) win!! 
We prob agree on 95% of policies.

But to ignore that Trump has severe issues and think he is the best candidate that the US can show i will have to leave you with your orange colored glasses.

And hope that enough people in the primaries where the next election is most likely won or lost realize that Trump isn't the best candidate and also realize that he isn't fit for office. I would wish you best of luck with that but I want the best for our country. And hope that your orange blindness doesn't doom us all in the end with 4 more years of Dems in the White House. I hope your able to move on. It's not about Trump anymore. Our country needs to move on and he needs to bow out to be sure it does.

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

at but I want the best for our country. And hope that your orange blindness doesn't doom us all in the end with 4 more years of Dems in the White House. I hope your able to move on. It's not about Trump anymore. Our country needs to move on and he needs to bow out to be sure it does.

Orange blindness ? I’m not an acolyte , my friend , just really liked the former Prez and think he did a great job . This is not personal for me at all, just want the best person for the job;  is it for you ? I could be wrong , but it kind of seems to be .

As far as the 95% statement , I’m sure that is true and I always look relish a good debate . Enjoy the game my friend and may God Bless the USA :)

Orange blindness ? I’m not an acolyte , my friend , just really liked the former Prez and think he did a great job . This is not personal for me at all, just want the best person for the job;  is it for you ? I could be wrong , but it kind of seems to be .

As far as the 95% statement , I’m sure that is true and I always look relish a good debate . Enjoy the game my friend and may God Bless the USA

Def agree, just a conversation and we are really on the same page except for Trump. It just amazes me how staunch Trump supporters only see what they like and not what so many others don't. To say that Trump isnt perfect is like saying Biden has issues....a bit understated.

And I am so concerned your setting yourself up for failure by not moving on. He is likely to end up being your worst nightmare if he wins the nomination yet loses again for the presidency while not only better qualified people were there but also ones that would be elected hands down.

I would be less concerned over the number of votes Trump fot than the number of votes he didn't get. If you think 75 mil is so great then must be Biden is loved. Lol. I think most inattimate objects against Biden would have gotten 75 m votes.

As I said I will never compromise my ethics by voting for him or anyone that I feel is unfit for the office. You and I deserve better but we aren't going to get it by trying to bring Trump back. That most likely ends in heartbreak of a lost election to another Democrat.

And I won't be watching the game.... Lol. Watching McMillan on the outdoor channel! Not a fan of the NFL these days either. Just like Trump. Lol.

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It just amazes me how staunch Trump supporters only see what they like and not what so many others don't. To say that Trump isnt perfect is like saying Biden has issues....a bit understated.

Maybe , but don’t we all ? 

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

nd I am so concerned your setting yourself up for failure by not moving on. He is likely to end up being your worst nightmare if he wins the nomination yet loses again for the presidency while not only better qualified people were there but also ones that would be elected hands down.

Moving on ? Come on now , you’re making it sound like a failed relationship for Gods sake lol; that’s WAY overstating it , don’t you think ? 

Are you also setting yourself up if Desantis doesn’t get the nod or Haley ? When if new info comes to light that impugns their character ? Would you be so steadfast I. Your support for them also ? I’ve already stated that I would vote for ANY Republican candidate next time around over any Dem didn’t I ? Like I’ve said , I just really like Trump and think that he did a great job and think that he would reelection. Hands down right now. 

Are you certain that Desantis would be elected hands down ? Maybe - I sure hope so but you don’t know what would happen, nor do I . I would however , support him AND  Trump if either were to run next time around . You , on the other hand , would not , as you’ve stated . Considering that , who’s is over Trump and who is not? 

s I said I will never compromise my ethics by voting for him or anyone that I feel is unfit for the office. You and I deserve better but we aren't going to get it by trying to bring Trump back. That most likely ends in heartbreak of a lost election to another Democrat

Well see , but I sure hope not .

And I won't be watching the game.... Lol. Watching McMillan on the outdoor channel! Not a fan of the NFL these days either. Just like Trump. Lol.

Fair enough - but tell me , what the hell is McMillan? 

Left field Hillary Clinton did the very same thing deleted classified documents and her emails  nothing happend to her ,but I do think that as president he can do that since he  is the president who has the power to declassify any document he wants to as well .  In the name of National Security the president  can probably destroy documents   they have loopholes in the law for that .  You are being  naive if you think obama clinton  and the rest of them didn't do the same. Its standerd operating procedure that's another one of those CNN fake news disinformation stories . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Let's FF to 2024.…...

Here's the scenarios I see...

Trump vs Biden/Harris
Although I don't think Biden will run again it has to be listed. Too close to call again. Def not a layup for Trump as he already lost to them.

Trump vs Harris/
I think if Biden is out Harris doesn't get the nomination as her own party doesn't like her .

Trump vs Hilary/
Don't think for a minute they won't roll her back out. He barely beat her last time.

Trump vs another progressive duo
With the backing of the Dems and the hatred of Trump a likely loss. Pending who they dig up.

Wildcard--- Trump vs Manchin/another mod
Trump loss.

Now let's play this out with the ticket of Desantis/Haley......

Desantis/Haley vs Biden/Harris
A lopsided win as large as any we have ever seen

Desantis/Haley vs Harris/
A even larger win than above

Desantis/Haley vs Hillary/
A huge win

Desantis/Haley vs another progressive duo
A win , how large depends on who they dig up

Desantis/Haley vs Manchin/another moderate
Too close to call as a moderate might appeal to more people. The temperature of the next year and a half will tell.

Soooooo why does anyone want Trump to run again? The left is hoping for him to run as much as the people with Orange colored glasses.....

Not even close. First the world knows who really won the last election. You think the left are still trying to find ways to see to it that Trump can’t legally run again for their health?   Trump will have enough to win the ticket again by just running on energy and shutting the door on dirtbags getting across the border. Throw in his thoughts on backing the blue and stopping all the crime the left let’s happen and it’s over. Even people that didn’t vote for him last time because they didn’t like him will vote for him this time because they the their F-ing. Will continue another 4 years if they don’t. Republicans just need to clean up the voting laws to make it so the cheating that happened last time can’t happen again and Trump or any Republican will win.  I do like the idea of the Florida leader Desantis being involved and I would love to see Manchin cross lines because he is the only one on that side with a country somewhat first thinking mind. Trump did some great things… Just think what he could have done if he didn’t have to fight the left and the media every single day. The Republican Party is Weak compared to what the left will do at any cost. 

9 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Is that the famed permit fishing guide? 

I wish. Permit may be out of my reach. Wrong location and my double haul sucks.

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

So this is what I was trying to say. You can and should demand both competence and decency in a president. I would throw in compassion and some kind of weird quirk to make him/her relatable. 

9 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Def agree, just a conversation and we are really on the same page except for Trump. It just amazes me how staunch Trump supporters only see what they like and not what so many others don't. To say that Trump isnt perfect is like saying Biden has issues....a bit understated.

And I am so concerned your setting yourself up for failure by not moving on. He is likely to end up being your worst nightmare if he wins the nomination yet loses again for the presidency while not only better qualified people were there but also ones that would be elected hands down.

I would be less concerned over the number of votes Trump fot than the number of votes he didn't get. If you think 75 mil is so great then must be Biden is loved. Lol. I think most inattimate objects against Biden would have gotten 75 m votes.

As I said I will never compromise my ethics by voting for him or anyone that I feel is unfit for the office. You and I deserve better but we aren't going to get it by trying to bring Trump back. That most likely ends in heartbreak of a lost election to another Democrat.

Again, this is key. Trump is the biggest loser in American politics. In fact you could make the argument that he is the biggest loser in worldwide politics. No person in politics has had as many people vote against him as Trump has. And it's all his fault.

Haley is interesting in that she is a political opportunist with no firm direction as near as I can tell. That could mean that she understands compromise and has a willingness to work with the other side to achieve good for the country (and herself). I don't know enough about her.

Desantis is dangerous. He is smarter than Trump and if coupled with Trumpian tactics, could cause serious harm to the country. However, there's no way in hell Trump will endorse him or anyone for that matter. And there's probably no way he will rerun as he can grift more money parading his hurt snowflake feelings around the country. 

Pence will probably make a run but the MAGA/GQP will never forgive him and he's like watching paint dry.

Expect the republicans to tear each other apart for the next few years.

Fair enough - but tell me , what the hell is McMillan? 
It is a failed relationship... See the election of 2020. A bologna sandwich could've gotten 75 m votes against Biden. Lol. It shouldve been a landslide and would have been with ANY other republican candidate. Biden barely won his own party nomination. 1/3 of those votes were I hate Trump votes. I don't think that many of those people changed their minds ( just like Trump supporters) .
Even with such a terrible presidency those that hate trump aren't changing enough of their minds to not make it close at best. And remember Jan 6 happened after the election, which no matter where you stand on it that won't help him draw in votes that didn't like him before.

And no we don't know if Desantis will run or not, just an example of several people I would rather see than Trump and several that have a better chance of winning. Yes there are people that don't like Desantis I am sure, but not even the staunchest of Trump supporters can argue the dislike for him.

Be most afraid if Biden steps out and they run Michelle Obama. But there are too many that will most likely beat Trump as opposed to another or most any other candidate.

And most importantly McMillan is an outdoor hunting show. He just killed two pigs with his bow and an elk with the rifle and Blake Shelton was his cameraman. Much better than Rams and Bengals. Lol.

42 minutes ago, phantom said:

Left field Hillary Clinton did the very same thing deleted classified documents and her emails  nothing happend to her ,but I do think that as president he can do that since he  is the president who has the power to declassify any document he wants to as well .  In the name of National Security the president  can probably destroy documents   they have loopholes in the law for that .  You are being  naive if you think obama clinton  and the rest of them didn't do the same. Its standerd operating procedure that's another one of those CNN fake news disinformation stories . 

A president can declassify documents. However, they cannot steal them. 

Presidents don’t own their documents.

In 1978, after Watergate, Congress enacted the Presidential Records Act, which made a president’s documents the property of the United States, not his personal property, and laid out a process for ensuring that Congress and the public could eventually gain access to them.

It was aimed at preventing future presidents from doing what Richard M. Nixon wanted to after he resigned in disgrace, when he planned to destroy recordings that documented steps he and others took in response to the Watergate investigation.

The law requires that a president’s records be turned over to the National Archives once he leaves office, and that they be made available to the public 12 years later — though certain entities, such as congressional investigators, can obtain them sooner.

The act excludes a president’s personal records — identified as those “of a purely private or nonpublic character” — from preservation requirements and grants a president a “high degree of discretion over what materials are to be preserved,” according to the Congressional Research Service.

It also provides a process for destroying records that typically includes seeking permission from the archivist of the United States, who may consult with Congress. There is no indication that Mr. Trump did so in the cases in question.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/11/us/trump-documents-criminal-law.html

image.png.d75a545aea65d563a55beb0f4744af7b.png

Edited by left field