Leftist Racism

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It is a failed relationship... See the election of 2020. A bologna sandwich could've gotten 75 m votes against Biden. Lol. It shouldve been a landslide and would have been with ANY other republican candidate. Biden barely won his own party nomination. 1/3 of those votes were I hate Trump votes. I don't think that many of those people changed their minds ( just like Trump supporters) .
Even with such a terrible presidency those that hate trump aren't changing enough of their minds to not make it close at best. And remember Jan 6 happened after the election, which no matter where you stand on it that won't help him draw in votes that didn't like him before.

And no we don't know if Desantis will run or not, just an example of several people I would rather see than Trump and several that have a better chance of winning. Yes there are people that don't like Desantis I am sure, but not even the staunchest of Trump supporters can argue the dislike for him.

Be most afraid if Biden steps out and they run Michelle Obama. But there are too many that will most likely beat Trump as opposed to another or most any other candidate.

And most importantly McMillan is an outdoor hunting show. He just killed two pigs with his bow and an elk with the rifle and Blake Shelton was his cameraman. Much better than Rams and Bengals. Lol.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Bottom line … Regardless who runs on either side….. It will take a complete idiot to vote anything left after the colored fella a few years back and then the idiot in there now. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Be most afraid if Biden steps out and they run Michelle Obama. But there are too many that will most likely beat Trump as opposed to another or most any other candidate.

Good, bad or otherwise, Michelle Obama would win in a landslide if Biden stepped aside and if (big if) the country can get over it's newly found hatred of political families.

Not even close. First the world knows who really won the last election. You think the left are still trying to find ways to see to it that Trump can’t legally run again for their health?   Trump will have enough to win the ticket again by just running on energy and shutting the door on dirtbags getting across the border. Throw in his thoughts on backing the blue and stopping all the crime the left let’s happen and it’s over. Even people that didn’t vote for him last time because they didn’t like him will vote for him this time because they the their F-ing. Will continue another 4 years if they don’t. Republicans just need to clean up the voting laws to make it so the cheating that happened last time can’t happen again and Trump or any Republican will win.  I do like the idea of the Florida leader Desantis being involved and I would love to see Manchin cross lines because he is the only one on that side with a country somewhat first thinking mind. Trump did some great things… Just think what he could have done if he didn’t have to fight the left and the media every single day. The Republican Party is Weak compared to what the left will do at any cost. 
Most of the world does not think it was all rigged. That's mostly trump supporters, which there aren't enough of obviously. And remember all the votes were pre Jan 6 which no matter what you think of him didn't help him any.

People have already made up their minds on Trump. No one is on the fence anymore he's made sure of that. If you don't want the Dems back for sure best play is to move on to another candidate. One that can deliver the policies we like as Trump did many yet also represent themselves in a much better manor. Trump is a poison now that if people push for him again a loss is very likely.

You really wouldn't rather see Desantis Haley win in a landslide and rather see Trump run and very likely lose ? That's a bet I am not willing to make. And don't you think the left would rather see Trump run again cause they know he is their best option to win against? The dislike of Biden does not make Trump more likeable but it does make change more likeable which would make it a sure landslide for the Republicans with another candidate.

12 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It is a failed relationship... See the election of 2020. A bologna sandwich could've gotten 75 m votes against Biden. Lol. It shouldve been a landslide and would have been with ANY other republican candidate. Biden barely won his own party nomination. 1/3 of those votes were I hate Trump votes. I don't think that many of those people changed their minds ( just like Trump supporters) .
Even with such a terrible presidency those that hate trump aren't changing enough of their minds to not make it close at best. And remember Jan 6 happened after the election, which no matter where you stand on it that won't help him draw in votes that didn't like him before.

And no we don't know if Desantis will run or not, just an example of several people I would rather see than Trump and several that have a better chance of winning. Yes there are people that don't like Desantis I am sure, but not even the staunchest of Trump supporters can argue the dislike for him.

And most importantly McMillan is an outdoor hunting show. He just killed two pigs with his bow and an elk with the rifle and Blake Shelton was his cameraman. Much better than Rams and Bengals. Lol.

We’ll have to agree to disagree then because I’m with Four Seasons here on this one . True , Trump has a seriously devoted contingent of die hard haters but if election were  held right now , he’s win hands down!! 

As for the McMillan thing I have to check that out !! I’m kind of into Dan Infeld  myself - I like his style :) 

11 minutes ago, left field said:

Good, bad or otherwise, Michelle Obama would win in a landslide if Biden stepped aside and if (big if) the country can get over it's newly found hatred of political families.

Like I said that's disinformation obviously if he can declassified documents he can destroy them take them wipe his bottom end with them if he likes ,  all under presidential privilege and National Security laws  and loopholes that they have in place. You think bush or obama didn't do the same especially when it was dealing with our allies and National Security of course they did. 

Edited by phantom

12 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Most of the world does not think it was all rigged. That's mostly trump supporters, which there aren't enough of obviously. And remember all the votes were pre Jan 6 which no matter what you think of him didn't help him any.

People have already made up their minds on Trump. No one is on the fence anymore he's made sure of that. If you don't want the Dems back for sure best play is to move on to another candidate. One that can deliver the policies we like as Trump did many yet also represent themselves in a much better manor. Trump is a poison now that if people push for him again a loss is very likely.

You really wouldn't rather see Desantis Haley win in a landslide and rather see Trump run and very likely lose ? That's a bet I am not willing to make. And don't you think the left would rather see Trump run again cause they know he is their best option to win against? The dislike of Biden does not make Trump more likeable but it does make change more likeable which would make it a sure landslide for the Republicans with another candidate.

You do realize that Trump speaking today without being the leader brings more support then the leader does?  Trump has the backing on his ideas of leading a strong and self supporting country like we had.          And you or anyone else that think with Covid and all the free for all ballots sent out along with the democratic states changing the laws the night of the election did not put Biden where he is today they you are fools. How many votes did Obummer get?  There has never been a worse screwed up election then the last one. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, left field said:

Its funny how if its a Republican you guys on the left expect the guy to be like saint Mother Teresa but if its a Democrat he can be Satan the Devil Himself and you guys don't have a problem with it but besides that the guy can be totally incompetent and you still  vote for him .

Btw gas prices up another 15 cents in a weeks near me .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Like I said that's disinformation obviously if he can declassified documents he can destroy them take them wipe his bottom end with them if he likes ,  all under presidential privilege and National Security laws  and loopholes that they have in place. You think bush or obama didn't do the same especially when it was dealing with our allies and National Security of course they did. 

You're cross quoting but anyway, did you read the article? Unless you're a tried and true Nixonian, a president cannot destroy or even own presidential documents. It's actually illegal - http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter101&edition=prelim

This may help explain it.

https://theconversation.com/whether-up-in-smoke-or-down-the-toilet-missing-presidential-records-are-a-serious-concern-176964

59 minutes ago, phantom said:

Its funny how if its a Republican you guys on the left expect the guy to be like saint Mother Teresa but if its a Democrat he can be Satan the Devil Himself and you guys don't have a problem with it but besides that the guy can be totally incompetent and you still  vote for him .

Us guys on the left? Like Shoeless Joe Jackson, Manny Ramirez, Pete Rose and Ted Williams? Left field is a pretty hallowed ground, Nuke.

50 minutes ago, left field said:

You're cross quoting but anyway, did you read the article? Unless you're a tried and true Nixonian, a president cannot destroy or even own presidential documents. It's actually illegal - http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter101&edition=prelim

This may help explain it.

https://theconversation.com/whether-up-in-smoke-or-down-the-toilet-missing-presidential-records-are-a-serious-concern-176964

Us guys on the left? Like Shoeless Joe Jackson, Manny Ramirez, Pete Rose and Ted Williams? Left field is a pretty hallowed ground, Nuke.

First off where is the proof that Trump destroyed anything that he wasn't suposed  to except for CNN ?another  Like russia hoax  ? And you still fall for the click bait seriously will you guys ever learn?

You got video evidence of this Trump putting it in the toilet? Or is this just more hearsay from Anonymous sources. Don't answer because we all know thats  exactly  what it is clickbait bs . 

So what were these documents let me guess  the evidence of trump colluding with Russia right lol like you know everything's backed up 3 or 4 times on different  gov. computers these days right on hard drives you can't destroy the documents of anything anymore. 

Edited by phantom

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Well if 95% of the media spreads lies and disinformation and negtive news  about Trump and nothing but postive storys about biden you don't call that Rigging  the election? You  know a big percent of the population doesn't really have the time to watch a lot of news to figure out what's BS and what's real so it's easy to manipulate them to vote   what ever  side they  want them to do .

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

So like the rest of the left when they are asked for proof…….Ya Got Nothing!

Yeah exactly it's all hearsay rumors with no proof nothing new  they been doing this to poor Trump for like how many years now and you wonder why he can be a prick sometimes to  the media . The story is ridiculous on its face because it's not like they have one copy of a  document that he can steal somewhere they have multiple copies backed up on hard drives in different locations so what's his motivation to destroy  some piece of paper when he should know that there are other copies of it anyway?  

Is that how it works? They back everything up on hard drives? Multiple times? Cool. Then why do they have a National Archives and Records Administration? They just need a guy from the Geek Squad.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/09/us/politics/national-archives-trump-classified-material.html

You have to think beyond the obvious. Trump has a lifetime of only using paper and never email. A reputation for destroying business documents to cover his tracks. And an issue with poorly flushing toilets. 

It's all there, kid. Follow the ballcock and you'll find that it's all big lavatory money!

Edited by left field

58 minutes ago, left field said:

Is that how it works? They back everything up on hard drives? Multiple times? Cool. Then why do they have a National Archives and Records Administration? They just need a guy from the Geek Squad.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/09/us/politics/national-archives-trump-classified-material.html

You have to think beyond the obvious. Trump has a lifetime of only using paper and never email. A reputation for destroying business documents to cover his tracks. And an issue with poorly flushing toilets. 

It's all there, kid. Follow the ballcock and you'll find that it all big lavatory money!

Wonder if they ever backed up those 1000’s of Lost emails of Hillary?  That holds as much weight as putting together a committee that hates Trump to investigate the Jan 6th hoax.  

1 hour ago, left field said:

It's all there, kid. Follow the ballcock and you'll find that it's all big lavatory money!

It's all right there on Hunter Bidens laptop too, but obviously it must be too obvious for them to see that, right ?

Hidden in plain sight.

Safe travels.

Jan 6 was a hoax? Ask yourself where did all those people go to the bathroom? And who manufactured those fixtures? It's all right in front of you.

Then consider that A] the average person uses a toilet seven times per day, and B] Trump is 75 years old. He has used the toilet 192000 times! You think Big Lavatory has ignored that? No way! What do they have on him? What deals he make on the side? 

Two things to remember. Trump illegally kept his "love letter" from Kim Jong-un and Kim travels with his own toilet so that no one can steal his feces and get his DNA. Trump is obsessed with toilets - almost as much as Cartman's mom is with German scheisse videos, and Trump's family is German! What was in that letter? Was it written on toilet paper?

The next time you're on your hands and knees in a public restroom look behind the toilet for the label. American Standard or Toto? Or DAEIL Sanitary Wares from, wait for it ... KOREA!!!

Just asking questions.

13 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I agree 100% with this post. And I think the Republican party is burning time by not having the next republican candidate front and center, gaining valuable image and credibility time and building recognition. Trump is adding to this by freezing the field with his little ego-stroking teases. 

Disantis/Haley in 2024! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, left field said:

When they publish classified documents that are heavily redacted according to you that is destruction of  classified documents know ?

I mean when they read a classified document aren't they supposed to destroy it so it stays a secret sometimes i would hope so like when Trump gets passwords  for the nuclear Arsenal , Or other military secrets they all do that