Ok who’s playing around ...

WNYTRPR

40 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Why do you say this if you are constantly dogging him? 

You absolutely do care or you'd drive right by.......it's almost like wolc is "living rent free in your head".  (It pains me to use that term, I can't stand it)

Say it ain't so Mike, will you?

Now he's just going to see this and post up one of those pictures, pissing you and me off.  LOL

What comes around goes around. I’m the trophy hunter in his posts and he is the baby killer in mine. If a guy wants to go public showing and saying he targets the smallest and dumbest of a species who am I not to give him the credit a craves. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

No just you… he made a joke you my friend were serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And as you were so rightfully proven by another post to your ignorance. I was 100% spot on. I see you couldn’t answer the question on the true bloodline of the person in question so I guess that shows something. 

And as you were so rightfully proven by another post to your ignorance. I was 100% spot on. I see you couldn’t answer the question on the true bloodline of the person in question so I guess that shows something. 

You were not proved correct…. Like I said go find a person of color ask them what breed they are and see what they say to you.

Just now, Chef said:

You were not proved correct…. Like I said go find a person of color ask them what breed they are and see what they say to you.

Guess you have a comprehension problem. The post is still there in black and white for you. And yet another reply and another duck of the original question 

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

Be careful. The cook will be calling you Racist. 

Racism can be found anywhere you look with a predetermined notion. He has mistakenly called me a racist in the past. Name calling does not move my emotions much at my age any way. Now if I write something or post something that comes across a racist that I didn’t understand to be and someone mentioned it to me I will address it. A example I remember seeing on I believe the chuckle thread was Steve Urkle smiling at some buck trail cam pictures. Someone called it racist due to a black man and the buck terminology that I did not see the racism in when I saw it. Just a huge smile for some big buck trail cam pics. Again found anywhere if you look for it, there is gold in sea water but mining for it makes no sense.

Racism can be found anywhere you look with a predetermined notion. He has mistakenly called me a racist in the past. Name calling does not move my emotions much at my age any way. Now if I write something or post something that comes across a racist that I didn’t understand to be and someone mentioned it to me I will address it. A example I remember seeing on I believe the chuckle thread was Steve Urkle smiling at some buck trail cam pictures. Someone called it racist due to a black man and the buck terminology that I did not see the racism in when I saw it. Just a huge smile for some big buck trail cam pics. Again found anywhere if you look for it, there is gold in sea water but mining for it makes no sense.

Asking what breed a person is is racist… it’s very sad we have people here who are too simple to understand that.

1 minute ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

True That. But sad when the same one keeps tossing out that card in a number of different posts. After 4 different people proved him wrong in the political thread he continues on to get that one locked up. 

True That. But sad when the same one keeps tossing out that card in a number of different posts. After 4 different people proved him wrong in the political thread he continues on to get that one locked up. 

No one proved me wrong sorry you are too ignorant to understand what you are saying.

I actually think the English teacher here proved how your context was racist.

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Asking what breed a person is is racist… it’s very sad we have people here who are too simple to understand that.

I don’t believe that it was racist at all in the right context and the one I hoped he was going for.  Now some of the later comments I could see as racist just as I have seen some bigoted comments from you. 

0CCA6713-BE1C-4992-8889-97E92C72CDBA.jpeg

1 minute ago, Chef said:

No one proved me wrong sorry you are too ignorant to understand what you are saying.

I actually think the English teacher here proved how your context was racist.

Yeah only 3-4 other guys showed you in black and white and it still sits in the locked thread. But typical of your kind.  Another reply yet still no answer to the question?     I guess that says it all. 

1 minute ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I don’t believe that it was racist at all in the right context and the one I hoped he was going for.  Now some of the later comments I could see as racist just as I have seen some bigoted comments from you. 

0CCA6713-BE1C-4992-8889-97E92C72CDBA.jpeg

That’s the typical turning of words by the left and only have the race card to throw out when they have nothing else.  That whole thread said it all and I’m not going to argue with the libtard so he can get this thread locked up also. He has only ducked the original question for two days. 

I often use the expression, "what's bred in the bone, will out in the flesh" and have no issue saying someone is "well bred". Using it as an adjective is acceptable in that context. As a noun in reference to a person, however, not so much. I will not call someone a "halfbreed" or ask what "breed" they are. That is a slur and I doubt even 4S has the stones or lack of courtesy to do use it to someone's face.

"Breed" is not a substitute for "race" which is not only skin colour but also includes a social and cultural aspect. "Breed" as is commonly used today, refers to phenotype of animals and when applied to people is derogatory.

In order to determine the intent in this situation you have to look at the overall tone of the totality of 4S's posts. He seems to lack the intellectual acumen to apply any etymological nuance to his posts so we are left with A] he simply doesn't know any better or B] he intended it as an insult when referring to Kamala Harris.

I'm a fair guy so I figure it's probably both.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, left field said:

I often use the expression, "what's bred in the bone, will out in the flesh" and have no issue saying someone is "well bred". Using it as an adjective is acceptable in that context. As a noun in reference to a person, however, not so much. I will not call someone a "halfbreed" or ask what "breed" they are. That is a slur and I doubt even 4S has the stones or lack of courtesy to do use it to someone's face.

"Breed" is not a substitute for "race" which is not only skin colour but also includes a social and cultural aspect. "Breed" as is commonly used today, refers to phenotype of animals and when applied to people is derogatory.

In order to determine the intent in this situation you have to look at the overall tone of the totality of 4S's posts. He seems to lack the intellectual acumen to apply any etymological nuance to his posts so we are left with A] he simply doesn't know any better or B] he intended it as an insult when referring to Kamala Harris.

Used as a noun was one of the ways I found it acceptable.

E34B65C2-CA10-4A74-AF00-F4F3098C5DB5.jpeg

40B0EDEA-144E-4ADA-8E95-0ED059130AC3.jpeg

Used as a noun was one of the ways I found it acceptable.

E34B65C2-CA10-4A74-AF00-F4F3098C5DB5.thumb.jpeg.a6c52f37a275204c90f5fa9d0aff9064.jpeg
40B0EDEA-144E-4ADA-8E95-0ED059130AC3.thumb.jpeg.543cf999c68c5c4115eeff2104bf8881.jpeg

Are “mick” and “Irish” defined as the same? Do they MEAN the same thing?
Denotation vs connotation!
When you sent that meme and used breed in another post it was intentional, clever, and dare I say, intelligent since it must intelligent to be clever.

Umm, thank you for this but if we are struggling with breed vs race, etymological nuance, intellectual acumen, and phenotype may be biting off more than we can chew.
Very well said regardless if it is accepted.

I met a Ukrainian girl one night at Santoras in Amherst .Smoke show .We ended going on a date .She showed up with the shortest mini skirt I’ve ever seen .I was actually embarrassed when we showed up to an ice cream joint ,it looked a little League team just got there ,young kids everywhere .I felt like I was with a call girl 100% LOL .Hot AF though .

Edited by WNYTRPR
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Are “mick” and “Irish” defined as the same? Do they MEAN the same thing?
Denotation vs connotation!
When you sent that meme and used breed in another post it was intentional, clever, and dare I say, intelligent since it must intelligent to be clever.

I am sure you are correct on the proper use as it’s your line of work. I just did not see the original comment as racist in the context I saw it in. 

I am sure you are correct on the proper use as it’s your line of work. I just did not see the original comment as racist in the context I saw it in. 

You didn’t see him asking what breed she is as racist ?

25 minutes ago, Chef said:

Honestly no, on the original comment I took it as about what kind of person she is. Which I don’t highly regard on policy not race or sex.  Some of the reply’s I could see being called out as racist but I did not see the original as such.

8090FE31-7446-4BFA-B66C-23C9BE6A4222.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

18 minutes ago, Chef said:

As you now after ducking the original question continue to throw the race card in as a loyal leftist would I ask where there is race involved in this one simple search. Is it a breed?  Is it a half breed?  A loyal leftist would throw in its racist where as the search says nothing of the sorts. 

02DEC1E1-CB50-4834-A99D-70903FBBDC27.png