Ok who’s playing around ...

WNYTRPR

Honestly no, on the original comment I took it as about what kind of person she is. Which I don’t highly regard on policy not race or sex. 
8090FE31-7446-4BFA-B66C-23C9BE6A4222.thumb.jpeg.6c4d23a862097fd4e1149a379768e2e8.jpeg

Yea but how you took it is wrong because he then clarified later that yes he meant race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you now after ducking the original question continue to throw the race card in as a loyal leftist would I ask where there is race involved in this one simple search. Is it a breed?  Is it a half breed?  A loyal leftist would throw in its racist where as the search says nothing of the sorts. 
02DEC1E1-CB50-4834-A99D-70903FBBDC27.thumb.png.bb24809524e7d91e0beb5d18d1d2b161.png

Maybe you just live under a rock

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=half%2bbreed&amp=true

Just now, Chef said:

Yea but how you took it is wrong because he then clarified later that yes he meant race

I already edited my response to you. But will repost here for clarity. Some of the reply’s I could see being called out as racist but I did not see the original as such.

Just now, Chef said:

Maybe you just live under a rock

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=half%2bbreed&amp=true

And maybe you just had the facts shoved down your throat once again with a simple search. Now shall we spend the next couple hours continuing to ask you to answer the original question?

I already edited my response to you. But will repost here for clarity. Some of the reply’s I could see being called out as racist but I did not see the original as such.

I could see why you could think it wasn’t as people could see the context differently.. that being said once the context was clarified it became racist.

I’m glad we do at least agree on some of it…. I guess my real argument here is we shut down a chuckle thread because mods are worried about how the site is perceived by the public.. we send out warnings for cursing for that same reason.

Yet we seem to tolerate this obviously racist content.

Just seems silly to me

And maybe you just had the facts shoved down your throat once again with a simple search. Now shall we spend the next couple hours continuing to ask you to answer the original question?

What is your original question ?

1 minute ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

You will never get a liberal to throw away the race card. It’s their last bit of ammo. A typical lefty that try’s to turn words into a race thing and then continue’s to claim race after the meaning is shown in black and white. One has to remember. He voted Biden and stands party strong. 

Yeah this response about says it all. You crybaby about something racial and have no clue on the original subject.                         Nows your cue to the easy chair and a little more CNN. 

If you are trying to get me to answer what “breed” she is you aren’t going to get me to gratify that with a response.

If you would like to know what her background is Google it yourself.

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

I could see why you could think it wasn’t as people could see the context differently.. that being said once the context was clarified it became racist.

I’m glad we do at least agree on some of it…. I guess my real argument here is we shut down a chuckle thread because mods are worried about how the site is perceived by the public.. we send out warnings for cursing for that same reason.

Yet we seem to tolerate this obviously racist content.

Just seems silly to me

Honestly you and I are both bad actors in a lot of this. If you can leave my family out of are disagreements hopefully we can have a beer some day and agree to disagree on a lot of things. I will admit to crossing the line before myself and I think you could also.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

Just now, Chef said:

If you are trying to get me to answer what “breed” she is you aren’t going to get me to gratify that with a response.

If you would like to know what her background is Google it yourself.

That’s because you know the second you do you look 3 times the fool that you already do. That’s your lefty hero’s trying to use something as a platform that’s not even fact.   You might want a Sammy and Smoke with your CNN tonight. 

Honestly you and I are both bad actors in a lot of this. If you can leave my family out of are disagreements hopefully we can have a beer some day and agree to disagree on a lot of things. I will admit to crossing the line before myself and I think you could also.

Of course man! Look when it boils down to it this is words on a computer.. You would be surprised to know that I have had beers with plenty of the guys I argue with on here. I fish with some and have hunted with others.

I don’t see you and I being any different!

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

Of course man! Look when it boils down to it this is words on a computer.. You would be surprised to know that I have had beers with plenty of the guys I argue with on here. I fish with some and have hunted with others.

I don’t see you and I being any different!

Let me know if you ever want to come down and hunt Ohio or 9j. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

Wow! Thanks man! If you’re ever by the city and want to do some saltwater fishing or public land archery let me know!

Been there once and hopefully I don’t go back the way I did the first time. Funny story when the signs going into the Lincoln tunnel says no trucks it means a f350 tilt bed with the wrx I just picked up in jersey, the cops are serious about it. I thought it meant no class 8.  It was a cluster my cousin got to see a lot more as I drove thought the boroughs white knuckles on the wheel. If you stalled the old 7.3 4 speed f350 it would vapor lock and not restart without a pull for a good 12 hours didn’t see that flying down in the busy city. I mean it on the Ohio and 9j I have some property issues in 9j currently but still have a couple chunks of land to hunt and after me and my brother in law can find something we both like there will be some more. Would love it if we could get some Ny hunting forum guys down to hunt Ohio and depending on how many we could do public or private. Right now private in Ohio I have my 20, 17 with permission and 50 at a sportsman club that mostly my brother and friend are the only others to hunt gun. I like to crossbow hunt the most. And there is a lot of public around I haven’t really explored yet. 

Been there once and hopefully I don’t go back the way I did the first time. Funny story when the signs going into the Lincoln tunnel says no trucks it means a f350 tilt bed with the wrx I just picked up in jersey, the cops are serious about it. I thought it meant no class 8.  It was a cluster my cousin got to see a lot more as I drove thought the boroughs white knuckles on the wheel. If you stalled the old 7.3 4 speed f350 it would vapor lock and not restart without a pull for a good 12 hours didn’t see that flying down in the busy city. I mean it on the Ohio and 9j I have some property issues in 9j currently but still have a couple chunks of land to hunt and after me and my brother in law can find something we both like there will be some more. Would love it if we could get some Ny hunting forum guys down to hunt Ohio and depending on how many we could do public or private. Right now private in Ohio I have my 20, 17 with permission and 50 at a sportsman club that mostly my brother and friend are the only others to hunt gun. I like to crossbow hunt the most. And there is a lot of public around I haven’t really explored yet. 

Yea they don’t mess around with those tunnels.. good thing is Lincoln is open to truck traffic again.

I would 100% be down to do Ohio public or private. Gun, bow or x bow. I am sure there are plenty of forum members who would jump at that opportunity. I’m sure a few of the other SENY guys would for sure.

Oh and even though I live close to the city I avoid it like the plague!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chef said:

Yea they don’t mess around with those tunnels.. good thing is Lincoln is open to truck traffic again.

I would 100% be down to do Ohio public or private. Gun, bow or x bow. I am sure there are plenty of forum members who would jump at that opportunity. I’m sure a few of the other SENY guys would for sure.

Oh and even though I live close to the city I avoid it like the plague!

Let’s get something together for next year. I also live a half hour from the football hall of fame if anyone is ever down visiting it hit me up.

Let’s get something together for next year. I also live a half hour from the football hall of fame if anyone is ever down visiting it hit me up.

Greenwood Tavern in Cleveland (I think now closed) remains as one of my favorite meals…BBQ Smoked Pigs head with fresh popovers.

11 hours ago, WNYTRPR said:

I met a Ukrainian girl one night at Santoras in Amherst .Smoke show .We ended going on a date .She showed up with the shortest mini skirt I’ve ever seen .I was actually embarrassed when we showed up to an ice cream joint ,it looked a little League team just got there ,young kids everywhere .I felt like I was with a call girl 100% LOL .Hot AF though .

I went there with @sodfather and @turkeyfeathers . Cool spot.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Belo said:

why are we spending 2 pages on racism when we could be pooling and sending money to a Ukrainian princess for our next GTG? Geez you guys can't help but bring your BS into every thread it's exhausting. 

I’ll toss a fiddy spot in on that

why are we spending 2 pages on racism when we could be pooling and sending money to a Ukrainian princess for our next GTG? Geez you guys can't help but bring your BS into every thread it's exhausting. 

I just feel bad for the guy who goes last

• Like 1