Kunox is having some bad luck!

outdoorstom

In December, Kunox was diagnosed with the tick borne disease, anaplasmosis. He’s been treated and is doing fine.  Now, he’s got an ear hematoma and had surgery. He’s recovering nicely, just has to look like a nun for two weeks.  He just grins and bears it.

5375D668-10C4-464A-AA01-F67ED3336EF3.jpeg

3D3B8316-72E8-40B6-A4A2-165B0D324E4B.jpeg

706E98FA-5609-4D6F-A414-D2589136FE69.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Like Humans our dogs and especially hunting dogs in the field are subject to Ticks, I have had several come down with Lyme and one of my best Airedales died from Ehrlichia which the Vet said was from a tick bite. 

Been using the purple cattle tags for a few years now and so far so good when it comes to ticks.

Al

5 hours ago, airedale said:

Like Humans our dogs and especially hunting dogs in the field are subject to Ticks, I have had several come down with Lyme and one of my best Airedales died from Ehrlichia which the Vet said was from a tick bite. 

Been using the purple cattle tags for a few years now and so far so good when it comes to ticks.

Al

I’ve been using seresto collars on both dogs for years with no issues….until now.