Asking for some extra prayers for my poor brother

Engraver99

Thank You everyone - prayers make a difference!

Everyone stay Healthy. I have had the covid twice (feb 2020) and tested positive again on 1/2/22. Overall am good but still have symptons yet as of today - started out mild and then got to flue like proportions. As of now - mostly cold type symptoms i.e. runny/stuffy nose, minor conjestion, except still can't smell anything and have about 1/2 my taste. All vitals are good tho. wish that's all my brother had experienced - would trade places with him if i could!

Again, from bottom of my heart - thanks everyone!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Again everyone thanks for your prayers. The Dr called and said that Mike is too weak for them to do anything more and his body is beginning to break down, They said it was just a matter of time before the inevitable. Again thanks for your prayers and now Praying that Jesus takes him into his fold now.

stay healthy this covid crap is bad.

24 minutes ago, Engraver99 said:

Again everyone thanks for your prayers. The Dr called and said that Mike is too weak for them to do anything more and his body is beginning to break down, They said it was just a matter of time before the inevitable. Again thanks for your prayers and now Praying that Jesus takes him into his fold now.

stay healthy this covid crap is bad.

So sorry to hear this, Engraver.