Site Wishlist That Won't Happen-- But Should.

With the New Year of 2022 here- here is my Wishlist for this Site that Definitely  will not happen-- but should.

There are only 5 " Reactions" to choose from. Go to njwoodsandwaters as a guest and you will find a total of 9 " Reactions". The additional ones are- Disturbing,Disagree, Winner, + Agree.

There are plenty of times here when you hit " Like" because- " Agree" is not here to use. More " reactions" would be helpful in a Long back + forth Quote exchange. I enjoy a good back + forth like many here do. However,I just don't  have the patience for every post,I write to be a perfectly worded in 5 paragraphs in a Quote exchange that could last up to 5 or 6+ Quotes apiece.

And there is no way,I can return a Quote from 4 or 5 Guys . I pick 1 Man who gets a good worded return Quote and the others will be getting- Ha- Ha.  You pick and choose your Battles.  And,I love to write having 4 Published Books to my credit with no more probably  coming.

Those extra " Reactions" will also get your point across in a Direct manner without the Need to show your intelligence in a Long return quote. If,I run out of reactions for the day,I usually just use 1 work or a 1 sentence reply.

2 New " Dreamlist" Forums,I would like to see are- Sports, + Health + Fitness. Chit- Chat here is crowded beyond belief!!

Now,I know that most here will disagree with me and that is Fine. Just 1 Man's Wishlist.

Bowing off the Dojo Floor.

• Like 2

You Guys would be surprised  if you checked out njwoodsandwaters. The Site is identical  to this one. Many more Forums to post Threads in. 5 or so Mods.And Roughly  half the members of this Site. 

The Political  Forum can be a War Zone there too. 

51 minutes ago, left field said:

All Things Bill subforum? Karate, turkey hunting, WW1 flying aces, Utube.

Too many subs fracture the forum, but I see some value in an upland section.

you left out 80's rock videos

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

My wishlist is for less random YouTube posts in the general chit-chat forum. Hard to find other things with that nonsense clogging things up. 

I have every right to post like everyone else. If my subject matter is not to your particular  liking- just Scroll right  on by.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

I have every right to post like everyone else. If my subject matter is not to your particular  liking- just Scroll right  on by.

Lol, Bill, haven't you figured out that people like to push your buttons by now? You fall for it every time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

Bill, no one is complaining. If anything consolidation would get you more attention and views. For instance, you put a description of a video in one post and the actual video in another and I think there's a drop off between the two. If the video was combing with the description you would get more engagement. 

Imagine a thread titled, The Best of Blackbelt Bill. I would suggest that it would be the first thread people check in on when they visit. I know I would.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Every new guy at work , is told , “ if they’re not picking on you, then you should worry .”

• Like 3