The next 3 years

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

The Constitution already prevents this type of bribery.  It's classified as a "high crime" and "treason" when it's influence peddling to a foreign power.  I'm trying to inform the clueless, the govt is corrupt from the POTUS, DOJ, FBI and down because they are doing nothing about it.  Some people you elect ARE above the law when the govt is corrupt!  When you keep voting for DEMOCRATS you are voting for your own demise.

Get it now?  Click on the blue "Breitbart" link and read it.

Article II, section 4 US Constitution

Section 4

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Maybe you could get involved, or lead the movement to stop the corruption in Washington. Where could one find the information to  support the organization leading the legal march for change and accountability?

6 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I am a member of a group.  It's known as American citizenry.

Never vote for ANY Democrat.  Problem solved.

Thank you. I will check out the group. I disagree with your second statement. 

Regardless of party, politicians should be held accountable for their actions.  Republicans can be just as slimy as a Democrat 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's what we put Trump in the White House to do.  Look how many morons in the land supported every underhanded ploy to stop him.  Until people start being smarter when they vote, it won't change.

We don't need anything other than what we already have.  Stay informed, don't be stupid, and stop voting for leftists and corrupt people like Biden.

If that's not enough for you there are plenty of Conservative groups out there trying to educate the clueless masses too.  Join them.

Yes some Republicans are corrupt, but the majority of leftist Democrats are.  And if they're not, they belong to the party that supports them.

Edited by Grouse

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

That's what we put Trump in the White House to do.  Look how many morons in the land supported every underhanded ploy to stop him.  Until people start being smarter when they vote, it won't change.

We don't need anything other than what we already have.  Stay informed, don't be stupid, and stop voting for leftists and corrupt people like Biden.

If that's not enough for you there are plenty of Conservative groups out there trying to educate the clueless masses too.  Join them.

Yes some Republicans are corrupt, but the majority of leftist Democrats are.  And if they're not, they belong to the party that supports them.

Corrupt Republicans depend on voters blindly voting for them, that is an issue.

Sorry, couldn't find any information on the group you are a part of. Now if you were trying to tell me you are an American citizen I will respond with so are the ones on the opposite side of your beliefs.  The left also believe they are well informed.

Good luck to you with making a difference and influencing the direction this country heads in. 

4 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Sorry, couldn't find any information on the group you are a part of. Now if you were trying to tell me you are an American citizen I will respond with so are the ones on the opposite side of your beliefs.  The left also believe they are well informed.

Good luck to you with making a difference and influencing the direction this country heads in. 

In 2020 you had a choice between Biden and Trump.  Who did you vote for?  If it wasn't for Trump, it was for the corrupt candidate.

Name me some corrupt Republicans that have not been thrown out of office.

The left doesn't believe they are well informed.  The left believes in lying to you and keeping the truth hidden.  The left believes in ignoring, or lying about the results of their policies.  Anyone who supports them is not informed at all, they're fools.

I have little hope of making a difference, because no matter how much info I supply to people, most act like idiots when they hear it and keep right on trucking.  People get the kind of government they deserve.  I just need to remind them they're dragging the rest of us to hell with them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grouse said:

In 2020 you had a choice between Biden and Trump.  Who did you vote for?  If it wasn't for Trump, it was for the corrupt candidate.

Name me some corrupt Republicans that have not been thrown out of office.

The left doesn't believe they are well informed.  The left believes in lying to you and keeping the truth hidden.  The left believes in ignoring, or lying about the results of their policies.  Anyone who supports them is not informed at all, they're fools.

I have little hope of making a difference, because no matter how much info I supply to people, most act like idiots when they hear it and keep right on trucking.  People get the kind of government they deserve.  I just need to remind them they're dragging the rest of us to hell with them.

Start with McConnell,  and go down the list.  If you want to be informed there is plenty out there. 

You really believe the left is the only side that believes in lying to you and hiding the truth? Your smarter then that. Only a fool would believe that.

Difference is not made by regurgitating articles found on the internet,  but rather involvement within the community. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Start with McConnell,  and go down the list.  If you want to be informed there is plenty out there. 

You really believe the left is the only side that believes in lying to you and hiding the truth? Your smarter then that. Only a fool would believe that.

Difference is not made by regurgitating articles found on the internet,  but rather involvement within the community. 

I agree with most of what you said beside the regurgitating articles part. That is involvements in the online community. I agree this is not big fish in a small pond change that could be possible in a local community. Do I agree with everything grouse posts copy and paste style no. But at least I can look into the subject matter if I am interested and form my own conclusion.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Just Lucky said:

They may be corrupt on both sides but when it comes to most Americans they have a better life under the Republican hand. This 4 years is no different and the next 4 under a Republican will turn the country back around for the good of the American people. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

I must challenge you to cite examples of these accusations to back them up.

11 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

In 2007, McConnell’s net worth was $3 million. In 2007, after receiving an inheritance, estimated at $5 -25 million, following Elaine’s mother’s death, Mitch and Elaine’s personal net worth jumped to $12.7 million.

If McConnell is corrupt, he isn't doing a very good job. 

Unlike Biden

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections (nypost.com)

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

In 2007, McConnell’s net worth was $3 million. In 2007, after receiving an inheritance, estimated at $5 -25 million, following Elaine’s mother’s death, Mitch and Elaine’s personal net worth jumped to $12.7 million.

If McConnell is corrupt, he isn't doing a very good job. 

Unlike Biden

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections (nypost.com)

Look into his wifes family business  in. China.  Look into campaign financing. 

18 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Look into his wifes family business  in. China.  Look into campaign financing. 

I looked up his wife. It looks like she has an international shipping company started in 1964 that has done very well. I guess there could be things going on there. It does say her business received the most PPP money....

I'm not ok with corruption no matter which side of the isle it is on...