The Nomads Southern tour ‘22 !

Nomad

11 hours ago, cdbing said:

Hope you feel better soon. I lived nearby on Merritt Island and have friends who still live there.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thanks ! I’m better now, urgent care called yesterday and said I don’t have a stone …based on an X-ray . I had pain that came in waves , from lower rt back through pelvis into groin , nauseous at times . I said well I’ve been peeing out pieces of something for two days, including in the sample I gave you and you saw them  , so I think It broke up and I peed it out.

She said well almost everyone with stones has blood in their urine and I said I didn’t , that’s all she went off I guess .

So I just had the signs and symptoms of a stone and pissed out gravel but I didn’t have one ….. ok .

off to find  a gym for the month .

• Like 1

Skipped the gym this morning for the ER, ended the day at beachside bars, then hit a cigar shop on the way home . All’s well my varicose veins were In pain so bad I was limping . They were a hard mass, no blood clots according to the ultrasound , old age is not for the weak . 

Who knew they would wand me with metal detectors at the door , that was interesting lol, empty your pockets. Clunk, thud, clink , hey will you boys hold these for me ? They did . 

52958C8C-5AFC-40F9-B7DF-6142FD8938A7.jpeg

36082963-0ED6-4B21-BCC0-8DA9E9E05C71.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Skipped the gym this morning for the ER, ended the day at beachside bars, then hit a cigar shop on the way home . All’s well my varicose veins were In pain so bad I was limping . They were a hard mass, no blood clots according to the ultrasound , old age is not for the weak . 

Who knew they would wand me with metal detectors at the door , that was interesting lol, empty your pockets. Clunk, thud, clink , hey will you boys hold these for me ? They did . 

52958C8C-5AFC-40F9-B7DF-6142FD8938A7.jpeg

36082963-0ED6-4B21-BCC0-8DA9E9E05C71.jpeg

Dude.............

You better get your ass back to WNY, that southern living is NOT agreeing with you.   :)

46 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

I agree....this southern tour is closer to a nightmare than fun.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Wimps.

I’m only getting warmed up ! Clear a path …..

im washing down Percocet with whiskey ,it brings out the best in me .

Stay tuned ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I heard it may be snowing up,there ? Just in from the beach , daughter flew in last night ,$250 round trip , here  for a long weekend .

Florida is really messed up Jeopardy is on BEFORE The Wheel !!! Backwards hillbillies .

E0972B67-3B3B-4ACC-9832-C9278E019A37.png

I heard it may be snowing up,there ? Just in from the beach , daughter flew in last night ,$250 round trip , here  for a long weekend .
Florida is really messed up Jeopardy is on BEFORE The Wheel !!! Backwards hillbillies .
E0972B67-3B3B-4ACC-9832-C9278E019A37.thumb.png.ba9b5acc670da67bf916a9e70c780a84.png
Sunny and 70! Their weather Channel must be messed up too.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Daughter got here Thursday night for a long weekend , beach day Friday ,but it’s been cloudy since ,so tourist stuff . Today a Fla FD local had a chili contest at a park . Some good chili ! And decent beers .

F976921C-97A6-4E2D-92D5-CB233AEA3535.jpeg

E2A64AD2-4FFD-4AB6-AA0F-8237E1C1A6BB.jpeg

4864E0E1-3F6D-48A9-96DF-CC21234FFC70.jpeg

5E9CA592-C2CE-4B6C-B073-A75BC4B1BA9B.jpeg

DDF96280-8A53-4712-B1B6-CBDE516F685B.jpeg

• Like 6

Well when it’s cloudy in Fla you play miniature golf and hit a local brewery !

Daughter leaves tomorrow, sister in law comes the next day for a week ….I see the brewery in my future.

Of course sil flys in 75 miles away at a crowed airport , and to damn early of course ,the last year that I’m running a shuttle service . 

Daughter used a small close by airport and at civil times .

898D786A-4347-45BC-8A2E-59C9862F8792.jpeg

E1B8E907-5731-4FCC-A3AD-603E7EB1BC6D.jpeg

Another reason I liked being a Union Member. Went to the ER in Fla for intense pain in my varicose veins , ultra sound ,no clots but I’m to follow up,with a local Dr.,  call them they never heard of my healthcare , give them the info over the phone so she can check , waiting to hear back .

I then call my Union Pres. keep in mind being retired I’m no longer a member . He’s says tons of guys in Fla and should not be any issue , BUT If  there is he’ll call our provider and have them call this Dr direct to straighten it out .

May seem like a small thing, till you’re in another state trying to navigate these systems on your own .

So the kidney stones were very painful, the superficial thrombosis  ( blood clots ) in my lower leg are painful and require a bit of ice and elevation along with limiting standing and sitting .

But the biggest pain is about to arrive , I pick up my sister in law up at the Orlando airport in a couple hours . Travel advice , nobody here wants to pick you up at that airport , and I don’t want to pick her up at any .

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Feel bad for you Larry.   Hang in there!  lol

The struggle is real !

Just back from the gym, icing my leg, then the beach for a couple hours as another couple is due here at three . Sister in law left yesterday ,and another couple is coming two days after today’s couple leaves Friday .

I feel like a chamber maid, washing sheets ,towels and cleaning bathrooms every few days , and none leave a tip on the bed.  ( insert Pygmy joke here )

Edited by Nomad

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Another sh!ty day in paradise.

1BD72AF3-D8D9-4B88-94A3-93F97B4E4342.jpeg

B15ED97C-E363-4842-8BDC-67ACD5508AC9.jpeg

F560E311-152D-40ED-BF0B-400D45E7BC12.jpeg

I'm happy that your Doc prescribed the right treatment for your ailments . The cure all " See Food Diet "  If you See Food , EAT IT !  Washed down with your choice flavor of IPA blood thinner .     lol

Edited by SportsmanNH

31 minutes ago, Nomad said:

The struggle is real !

Just back from the gym, icing my leg, then the beach for a couple hours as another couple is due here at three . Sister in law left yesterday ,and another couple is coming two days after today’s couple leaves Friday .

I feel like a chamber maid, washing sheets ,towels and cleaning bathrooms every few days , and none leave a tip on the bed.  ( insert Pygmy joke here )

Any GTG's with HNY members on tap?? That would be much more fun than the SIL, and they'd probably arrange their own transportation!

Have fun, feel better, and have a cold one, on a warm beach for me!!!