Mask mandate unconstitutional per NY court.

also doesnt change for healthcare facilities. 

44 minutes ago, Belo said:

Unfortunately the ruling doesn't change anything for schools or private businesses (which have always been able to set their own rules btw). Many of my karen facebook friends didn't really read or understand the fine print of this ruling. It's a good step in the right direction.

It won’t go thru either way. The next court it see’s is as Left as anyone putting the mandate out. Ny sucks politically and even people on this site continues to vote for that side. 

Who votes for that side locally? It’s funny that you pretend to know how people vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Might be gone Monday for schools. Appeal is tomorrow.

@moog5050 has entered the chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know this has caused a whole bunch of email exchanges from our school districts group but I am not willing to guess on the outcome.   Will be heard by the Second Dept. and there is a stay of the decision pending the appeal.  

• Thanks 1

This is nothing but a ploy by leftists politicians to make their clueless supporters think anyone who chooses to live free and not bow to government oppression, is a danger to them all.  It's a plan to divide the citizens and have the opposition vilified.  This will be the model for all future govt oppression.  The govt is trying to keep you "safe".  Hate those who won't obey.  Report them to the govt and they will be punished.

Real Soviet style stuff here folks.

• Like 1

But on a national level you do?

Again no… I just think Donald Trump if he had his way would be a dictator. I’ll vote for someone who supports democracy and doesn’t look up to ping and Putin the way Trump does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Again no… I just think Donald Trump if he had his way would be a dictator. I’ll vote for someone who supports democracy and doesn’t look up to ping and Putin the way Trump does.

Yeah you support someone with no spine and has collected cash for him and his family from both countries he has no nads to stand up to. We are the weakest country right now and they will take advantage of what they have on useless Joe.                     That’s if his own citizens don’t turn on him first. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Chef said:

What did Trump do for Putin beside respecting another world nuclear power? I may have missed it. What I did see was Trump sanctioning Russia and Biden later removed the sanctions. I also saw the news telling me Trumps was a Russian asset and 30 million tax dollars spent that didn’t find proof of this. Still waiting on Adam Schiffs “ample evidence of collusion” he said he had.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 5

Chef, I'm not sure you understand what "Democracy" is.  We are not a Democracy, we're a Representative Republic limited by the US Constitution.  There is great danger in supporting politicians who tell you they are insuring Democracy, because that would mean they ignore the Constitution and the Rule of Law.  If you look into it, you will find Democrats do it all the time in order to expand their power over the people, while telling you they are working to make your life better.  That's where the threat of dictatorship is coming from.

I never saw Trump come close to being a dictator.  I saw him constantly working to expand individual freedom and liberty while restricting government power to it's Constitutional limits.

If I'm missing something here, tell me.

• Like 5