Don't know what to do?

First-light

7 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

That’s what I’m going off of from a few prices I got before all this as well .This is for 22.

808D7995-11B6-44DA-B312-852BB8CD53FC.png

that same article shows this. So say 18x36" with patio/stonework, fence, etc. you're at $100-$150K

Screenshot 2022-01-27 113649.png

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

that same article shows this. So say 18x36" with patio/stonework, fence, etc. you're at $100-$150K

Screenshot 2022-01-27 113649.png

But belo never specified what size pool he meant when he said $36k lol .So by 2022 standards,you can still get an inground pool installed ,just would have to be a 14x28 ,no tax included or extras .lol

11 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

But belo never specified what size pool he meant when he said $36k lol .So by 2022 standards,you can still get an inground pool installed ,just would have to be a 14x28 ,no tax included or extras .lol

lol, they just leave it in your driveway

A friend had one priced up in 2018. It was over $80,000 for your standard kidney shaped inground pool with some concrete work around it. This is in the WNY area. 

I'd imagine with the current demand and Covid pricing that some pool would be close to $100k now and installed in 2024

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So as I sit here tonight I gave my Niece almost two weeks to talk it over with Fiance. I asked twice since then and she said they were too busy to talk. Well my Brother and I moved them into an apartment today. Last night I was out to dinner with my Brother and his soon to be son in-law. The guy starts showing me pictures of houses in the Catskills they want to look at. I'm like WTF. At breakfast today I told her I needed an answer so we can get the ball rolling and get you pre approved. She said she couldn't think about doing that until early summer. I told her it wasn't going to work out and was real nice about it. Would love for her to have the house but they don't know their priorities yet. Called my buddy and told him it's yours. Lawyers will contact each other next week. I feel weight is lifted off my shoulders.  Thanks for all of the advice!

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, First-light said:

So as I sit here tonight I gave my Niece almost two weeks to talk it over with Fiance. I asked twice since then and she said they were too busy to talk. Well my Brother and I moved them into an apartment today. Last night I was out to dinner with my Brother and his soon to be son in-law. The guy starts showing me pictures of houses in the Catskills they want to look at. I'm like WTF. At breakfast today I told her I needed an answer so we can get the ball rolling and get you pre approved. She said she couldn't think about doing that until early summer. I told her it wasn't going to work out and was real nice about it. Would love for her to have the house but they don't know their priorities yet. Called my buddy and told him it's yours. Lawyers will contact each other next week. I feel weight is lifted off my shoulders.  Thanks for all of the advice!

Some things work themselves out in due time.

• Like 1