My New Ram Truck

NYBowhunter

3 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Very sharp looking....how do you like the mirrors? Are those standard? I won't buy a other truck without extended mirrors. The mirrors on my Titan look like they belong on a mini-cooper....wtf....just put a big mirror on a truck for gods sake.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

I belive those mirrors are an option,  it's gonna take time for me to get use to them,  they do help with blind spots and when your towing.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 11:24 PM, NYBowhunter said:

I belive those mirrors are an option,  it's gonna take time for me to get use to them,  they do help with blind spots and when your towing.

I had them on my last Ram. I couldn’t stand them when they were flipped down because of the way the mirrors are arranged, and it was a pain to readjust them every time I changed the orientation, so I just left them flipped up all the time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Lease. No liner, I have a heavy duty bed matt and a tourneau cover is ordered.

What kind of tonneau cover did you get??  After having numerous trucks with a Downy cover my current truck came with a tri-fold one. Love it. So much easier than having to put all those snaps in place. Especially when it was cold. Don’t have that problem now