Outdoor sectional & Table

Yes. Two choices:

Free delivery to bottom Of my driveway

$1,500 delivery charge & white glove service to WNY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If I know Jeremy he is leaning towards the wife glove service as a potential option.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

If I know Jeremy he is leaning towards the wife glove service as a potential option.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

For Jeremy I would only wear white gloves. Nothing else.

• Like 3

Bizzy...2 questions that you may have answered elsewhere but I couldn't find in my notes; why not leave the furniture for the showing of the house or potentially new owners to purchase? Also, are you confident you'll be able to make all the purchases of the exact furniture you are going to want during this pandemic? Sincerely. a concerned WNY Member.

Bizzy...2 questions that you may have answered elsewhere but I couldn't find in my notes; why not leave the furniture for the showing of the house or potentially new owners to purchase? Also, are you confident you'll be able to make all the purchases of the exact furniture you are going to want during this pandemic? Sincerely. a concerned WNY Member.

We are in contract to sell around 4/1. The buyers are retired older folks who don’t want to purchase any of our stuff. We aren’t relisting. Selling to same buyers from the summer.

Went to Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn today actually. A few months wait on some Items but some stuff we ordered is coming as soon as mid February. We were expecting much longer wait times, but everything custom seems to be the normal wait times 2-4 months

You said you were selling the current house in March. Did you mean closing on it?

Closing CT next week.

Closing NY 4/1

Buying 7-8 weeks before selling. Easy transition. No rushing.

• Like 2