Canadian convoy

23 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Looks like the revolution really wont be televised.  That slimy little progressive beta male PM of course is being a coward and hiding in an undisclosed location.

Type into google, cnn or pbs Canadian truckers protest and find no article from cnn or pbs. Shame the “news” channels are so bias.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Type into google, cnn or pbs Canadian truckers protest and find no article from cnn or pbs. Shame the “news” channels are so bias.

Control the flow of information and control what you can get away with. They got away with a lot of BS the last 2 years with covid . Now there are doctors coming forward on giant platforms going against the scare tactics and the media is going insane . This is a clear example ,just like the protests in Europe get very little coverage. 

• Like 1

Just a cursory click….and I tend to follow more general world news.

There are 4 articles on my google news main page without even scrolling

AP….first story on world news, 2 articles

BBC

Reuters

npr

I don’t follow the US news much if at all, so I had to google ABC news. Its the fifth story down on the left column without scrolling.

Honestly, I don’t know what you folks read, or feeds you this stuff. I’m amazed at how small the source network is from folks who constantly want to champion they’re clear independent thinkers.

Maybe less pod casts and more actual reading?

Edited by Dinsdale
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Just a cursory click….and I tend to follow more general world news.

There are 4 articles on my google news main page without even scrolling

AP….first story on world news, 2 articles

BBC

Reuters

npr

I don’t follow the US news much if at all, so I had to google ABC news. Its the fifth story down on the left column without scrolling.

Honestly, I don’t know what you folks read, or feeds you this stuff. I’m amazed at how small the source network is from folks who constantly want to champion they’re clear independent thinkers.

Maybe less pod casts and more actual reading?

Should we have to go to a news source from other countries to read about about revolt to the country just to the north of us? I will never listen to the garbage NPR put out either ,its all trash.  Nothing on CNN ,thats so odd.

Edited by Jeremy K

29 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Should we have to go to a news source from other countries to read about about revolt to the country just to the north of us? I will never listen to the garbage NPR put out either ,its all trash.  Nothing on CNN ,thats so odd.

AP and Reuters, ABC aren’t US main stream enough anymore? Like I said I don’t follow much US news, so my preferences are set different.

Granted I’m not much a fan at of CNN either, I just happen to watch an Anderson Cooper interview about a climbing movie I’d like to see, and it was tough to get through. Still want to see the movie, doubt I’d sit through that again.

Doing paperwork all day today, and surfing all kinds of topics all over as a distraction on many places.

I’m out….

14 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

There is a convoy heading to dc in March. From what I have heard, California trucks are pulling out on March 7th. The northeast heading down about 4 days later.

Yea, the keep trying to get organized and social media shuts them down....

I would love to see them shut down DC, and the shipping ports in Calf. 
There was chatter about shutting down the super bowl, but that may upset to many who otherwise may be supporters . But that would be a great statement , Americans will comply with a bunch of BS for two years , but the Super Bowl is the hill,they’ll  die on ……lol 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I would love to see them shut down DC, and the shipping ports in Calf. 
There was chatter about shutting down the super bowl, but that may upset to many who otherwise may be supporters . But that would be a great statement , Americans will comply with a bunch of BS for two years , but the Super Bowl is the hill,they’ll  die on ……lol 

They're throwing the word insurrection around in canada ,I'm sure we'll hear this word again and again in the coming months ,low IQ people fall for it.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 2:43 PM, Jeremy K said:

Looks like the revolution really wont be televised.  That slimy little progressive beta male PM of course is being a coward and hiding in an undisclosed location.

When toilet paper runs out, this protest will get attention...