Decent paint sprayer?

Swamp_bucks

With all my projects this year and years to come I would like to get an electric paint sprayer.  I don’t have an air compressor so those styles are out of the questions for now.  But I think the finish product will look better while saving me time. 

Anyone have any recommendations for what they’ve used or seen being used?

1 hour ago, Swamp_bucks said:

With all my projects this year and years to come I would like to get an electric paint sprayer.  I don’t have an air compressor so those styles are out of the questions for now.  But I think the finish product will look better while saving me time. 

Anyone have any recommendations for what they’ve used or seen being used?

What type of projects do you plan on using the sprayer for? That’ll narrow down the machine you need

21 minutes ago, bruno1 said:

What type of projects do you plan on using the sprayer for? That’ll narrow down the machine you need

I plan on repainting my house in a couple years but I know someone with a big sprayer for that.  Just need something I can use inside and smaller outside projects

15 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

I plan on repainting my house in a couple years but I know someone with a big sprayer for that.  Just need something I can use inside and smaller outside projects

The perfect machine for that type of work is a Titan 440. You can paint cabinets and trim when you use a FF(fine finish) tip or spray a regular size bedroom walls and ceiling’s with it. I’m a painting contractor and own 2 of these machines along with bigger ones that honestly you won’t need

17 minutes ago, bruno1 said:

The perfect machine for that type of work is a Titan 440. You can paint cabinets and trim when you use a FF(fine finish) tip or spray a regular size bedroom walls and ceiling’s with it. I’m a painting contractor and own 2 of these machines along with bigger ones that honestly you won’t need

Thanks.  Yea I don’t need a big one and if I plan to paint my house I know someone with a bigger sprayer for that.

• Like 1