Maine Moose Lottery

crappyice

On 6/2/2022 at 11:47 AM, BowmanMike said:

Holu smokes,that is a long time.  I thought about starting in Maine this year,but if it takes that long I won't be able to hunt a moose by then,haha.

I’ve opted for a bull only tag, if I was willing to accept a cow tag I probably would have gotten one by now. Plus they reduced the number of tags because of the winter tick mortality rate. They just announced that 90% of the newborn calves died last summer because of the tick. 

Edited by ANTLERS

21 hours ago, ANTLERS said:

I’ve opted for a bull only tag, if I was willing to accept a cow tag I probably would have gotten one by now. Plus they reduced the number of tags because of the winter tick mortality rate. They just announced that 90% of the newborn calves died last summer because of the tick. 

Ah,ok,thanks for clearing that up. That is horrible about the ticks having that much of an impact on the population. 

It is crazy how ticks are thriving in areas where they never used to be a problem.

23 minutes ago, ANTLERS said:

I’m on the link, no where to look up a name

The link works for me . You have to look up the name by the 1st letter of your last name , You dont see the line with the letter links ? 

Ok glad you got it . But did you get drawn for  the tag !  

Checked all the guys I hunt with. We got NUTTIN as usual . 

Edited by SportsmanNH

11 minutes ago, SportsmanNH said:

The link works for me . You have to look up the name by the 1st letter of your last name , You dont see the line with the letter links ? 

Ok glad you got it . But did you get drawn for  the tag !  

Checked all the guys I hunt with. We got NUTTIN as usual . 

I really think the state of Maine hates me at this point.

Almost same last name as me, one letter off.

I have a friend that booked a trip to Quebec last year. All 4 hunters in camp got a bull. No lotto, not sure how much the hunt was.....

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Almost same last name as me, one letter off.

I have a friend that booked a trip to Quebec last year. All 4 hunters in camp got a bull. No lotto, not sure how much the hunt was.....

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

I'd be curious in that info Sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After applying for many years, I finally quit a few years ago...I know lots of people who have applied for years and still do, but I only personally know one person who has ever drawn, and he is a Maine resident ( and licensed guide)...