Troops headed to Ukraine

Yet again! Yes, this ALL was very predictable for anyone without their head up their ass!

My latest predication is; you will never see any of the fierce Trump haters (of both parties) admit they own this.  That they put hate for one person before the health and safety of this country and its people. 

They will only continue to twist facts, deny reality,  and double down on their verbal attacks against anyone who speak up in protest. 

However, judging from what is going on with CNN and like networks with their recent firings of top celebrities, staff and leadership because of their behaviors, and the collapse of their ratings without Trump to beat on 24/7 and their seemingly endless string of lies revealed, the tide may finally be turning. 

Keep on trucking! 

God bless America! (and Canada!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Blaming Trump for any of this mess is completely baseless, as it is pretty well understood none of this would be happening if the 2020 election was not stolen and Trump was in office right now.

I don't care what anyone says, we are in the middle of a leftist political coup, that started with the intentional importation of the China virus to get trump out of office, and continues every day since.  This will not end until this country is brought to it's knees and is a mere shell of the nation it used to be.

Blaming Trump for any of this mess is completely baseless, as it is pretty well understood none of this would be happening if the 2020 election was not stolen and Trump was in office right now.
I don't care what anyone says, we are in the middle of a leftist political coup, that started with the intentional importation of the China virus to get trump out of office, and continues every day since.  This will not end until this country is brought to it's knees and is a mere shell of the nation it used to be.

You really are a sick man if you believe covid was released to get rid of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you have a closed mind if you think, in spite of all the evidence, that it's impossible that it was.  You are entitled to your opinion, however uninformed it may be.  If you had an analytical mind, open to all possibilities, you might not be so easily manipulated.

Trump was attacked by the left and the RINO's from the day he stated he was running for POTUS.  He was vilified, slandered and impeached TWICE in an attempt to remove him from power, while proving to be the most effective POTUS the country has had in over 20 years.  Suddenly the virus comes to the US, with leading leftists working against Trump to stop it from entering the US with travel bans.  Then when it gets out of control, they blame Trump and proceed to destroy the greatest economy the country has seen since Reagan, to insure he loses the election.  They put CV-19 positive patients in nursing home to increase the death totals, count all who die with a positive CV-19 test as a CV-19 death and push for "mail in ballots" which have never been allowed and known to be a major cause of voter fraud.  All for a virus with a 99.75% survival rate in healthy and young people.  Now they are keeping the fear mongering in overdrive so they can demand "mail in ballots" in the 2022 election, while claiming it is already "rigged" knowing polls show the left is in for the worst shellacking it has ever had in all of American history.

It's obvious this virus has been political from day one and continues to be.  But you think it is impossible it was used politically to keep Trump from re-election.  My advice, stop using common core math here.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

On 2/7/2022 at 5:36 PM, Chef said:

Also I have yet to go to a store and not be able to buy what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is either a flat out lie or you are using the word need to manipulate how bare the shelves are. Yes, we aren't starving to death. There is food available. Or maybe downstate is more stocked than upstate. I order roughly $25000 worth of product every week and receive $12000-$13000 of it.  I am carrying items from companies i have never heard of just too keep my shelves from looking like I am going out of business. That is after removing a 8x4 section because i couldn't keep it full. That might not sound like much but that is 4, 8 foot shelves on each side. So 64 feet of shelf space. It isn't getting any better and according to the vendors, there isn't any end in sight. 

Never had this issue during the heart of covid. I could even get toilet paper anytime i wanted. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ApexerER said:

This is either a flat out lie or you are using the word need to manipulate how bare the shelves are. Yes, we aren't starving to death. There is food available. Or maybe downstate is more stocked than upstate. I order roughly $25000 worth of product every week and receive $12000-$13000 of it.  I am carrying items from companies i have never heard of just too keep my shelves from looking like I am going out of business. That is after removing a 8x4 section because i couldn't keep it full. That might not sound like much but that is 4, 8 foot shelves on each side. So 64 feet of shelf space. It isn't getting any better and according to the vendors, there isn't any end in sight. 

Never had this issue during the heart of covid. I could even get toilet paper anytime i wanted. 

What business is this?

25 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

I'm confused, are these products made in America? What products are you not receiving and what is the reasoning for not receiving them?

Any given week it could be anything. Coke, Pepsi, Different Beer, Snapple, Food Products, almost everything i order. Certain Cigars. The reasons are the same as for everything else. Not enough people in warehouses and enough truck drivers to deliver it all. I also run into an issue being a small independently owned single store. I'm not going to get Pepsi over the Price Chopper around the corner. I used to have vendors practically beg for my business, now i feel like I am begging them to deliver to me.  I can't get Frito Lay products at all anymore....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Any given week it could be anything. Coke, Pepsi, Different Beer, Snapple, Food Products, almost everything i order. Certain Cigars. The reasons are the same as for everything else. Not enough people in warehouses and enough truck drivers to deliver it all. I also run into an issue being a small independently owned single store. I'm not going to get Pepsi over the Price Chopper around the corner. I used to have vendors practically beg for my business, now i feel like I am begging them to deliver to me.  I can't get Frito Lay products at all anymore....

To start i believe we have a crappy work force, in my town there are help wanted signs in every window. Entitled people who don't think they have to work for a living has to be part of this issue.

Inflation is shifting distribution for everyone large and small. Tough to say how it will all shake out.

Regardless of which administration is in control we are going to pay taxes to the rich politicians and lobbyists. Until the General population gets together and puts the bipartisanship aside we will continue to blame eachother and remain divided, at the same time pay the tax to "the man" who will still put it in his pocket and do nothing for the regular american. 

A few things always do well to always grow in this country, sometimes more than others....

Inflation

Unemployment 

The DOW

Ever wonder how the stock market overall never actually stays down for any extended period of time? Is it because its subsidized buy the working tax payers through bailouts if the common investers don't lose enough to cover growth with failed personal investments?

The rich will never lose in this system, all of them don't care about you....

Wake up, help your neighbor, love your community, and take care of your family. Stop supporting a system that doesn't care about you!

24 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

To start i believe we have a crappy work force, in my town there are help wanted signs in every window. Entitled people who don't think they have to work for a living has to be part of this issue.

Inflation is shifting distribution for everyone large and small. Tough to say how it will all shake out.

Regardless of which administration is in control we are going to pay taxes to the rich politicians and lobbyists. Until the General population gets together and puts the bipartisanship aside we will continue to blame eachother and remain divided, at the same time pay the tax to "the man" who will still put it in his pocket and do nothing for the regular american. 

A few things always do well to always grow in this country, sometimes more than others....

Inflation

Unemployment 

The DOW

Ever wonder how the stock market overall never actually stays down for any extended period of time? Is it because its subsidized buy the working tax payers through bailouts if the common investers don't lose enough to cover growth with failed personal investments?

The rich will never lose in this system, all of them don't care about you....

Wake up, help your neighbor, love your community, and take care of your family. Stop supporting a system that doesn't care about you!

Well to be fair ,we had a guy in office who wasnt a career politician and looked out for the country first.  It was probably the best 4 years this country will ever see in our life time.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Well to be fair ,we had a guy in office who wasnt a career politician and looked out for the country first.  It was probably the best 4 years this country will ever see in our life time.

A smart thing that happened during the last administration was a little more money in your paycheck and fuel remained at a more stable lower cost. Undeniable. At what cost?

People said the same thing about Reagan, he built a positive outward economy, shortlived for sure, but he also initiated what would become nafta, and that would eventually remove basically all gross domestic products, and stop tariffs on most incoming products. So businesses left America and we stopped getting tax revenue from incoming trade. 

Its tough to say what was traded and sold without our knowledge durring the last administration, and we will only feel the reverberations for years to come. 

We have been selling our natural resources and basically the future of America for the last 80 years at an alarming rate. Regardless of the president or administration. Imo Hide your cash, and build a life with more sustainability and self sufficiency to ensure your family will thrive. Rich are going to get richer and poor get poorer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

Trained KGB Agent- Putin is not playing.  Looks like the Powder Keg is ready to Blow. I always said- before the end of February- he is going in or pulling all Troops out. Looks like it will be the former.

If Putin invades-- look to China to invade Taiwan  very soon after or at the same time--not good...

Our country is the laughing stock of the world since Biden took office , Everything about the party  just screams weak.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Trained KGB Agent- Putin is not playing.  Looks like the Powder Keg is ready to Blow. I always said- before the end of February- he is going in or pulling all Troops out. Looks like it will be the former.

If Putin invades-- look to China to invade Taiwan  very soon after or at the same time--not good...

Black belt in sambo as well , our guy can't even find the front door of the place he lives

On 2/7/2022 at 11:32 PM, Grouse said:

Even as a Trump supporter , I find it ridiculous to think that anyone could believe that China imported the virus to get Trump out of office ! 

17 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Even as a Trump supporter , I find it ridiculous to think that anyone could believe that China imported the virus to get Trump out of office ! 

Not China.  They made it in a lab.  Leftist Trump haters in bed with China saw to it.

4 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I'm curious? Why?

Because they value human rights and lives? 

Because they have not openly and seemingly proudly made it clear they want to replace America and become the World dominant Super Power?

Because they are not behind the flood of fentanyl into this country that disproportionately addict and kill our young people. (By the way, what age demographic do we recruit and train to serve in our military?) 

It would be easy to continue with the list of questions why, but I won't.  

However, I don't think it never hurts to ask questions? Even those that seem "ridiculous" and/or extreme.

Do you think it is equally ridiculous to worry that they or others with the capability, and who threaten to destroy or replace us in the world would use nuclear weapons against us? 

History even in my lifetime is full of events that most would have considered unimaginable, some good and sadly others very bad.

I for one prefer to keep an open mind, my eyes wide open, pray for all the worlds people to live in peace and safety, even those who live in countries that threaten us.

But I realize evil does exist in this world, those who do not share my view or values, and who are willing to go to any lengths and any cost to achieve their goals. 

• Thanks 1