Whoopi gets suspended for Holocaust Remarks-What do you think?

Theyv'e said before that the Politically Correct/ Overly Woke Social Justice Warriors in todays media have no fealty and will ultimately, devour their own without hesitation- and boy have they really done it this time!!  I cant think of a more arrogant ,inarticulate know nothing big mouth liberal than Whoopi and have despised her for years. That being said, I fail to see why she was suspended by ABC, considering that she offered up an apology that seemed quite  sincere and heartfelt.  Holding to my principles of always championing free speech- no matter the content- I  dont like this decision. What say you?

47 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Theyv'e said before that the Politically Correct/ Overly Woke Social Justice Warriors in todays media have no fealty and will ultimately, devour their own without hesitation- and boy have they really done it this time!!  I cant think of a more arrogant ,inarticulate know nothing big mouth liberal than Whoopi and have despised her for years. That being said, I fail to see why she was suspended by ABC, considering that she offered up an apology that seemed quite  sincere and heartfelt.  Holding to my principles of always championing free speech- no matter the content- I  dont like this decision. What say you?

I don’t like the idea of removal but look what happened to Sharon Osbourn   If she was not involved so deep in the left she would have been fired. A Republican would have been sent packing …Trump would have been burned at the stake. 

I always kind of liked her, can disregard her politics personally but could care about her show. That said, Heck, she is Jewish, so I think any opinion she wants to offer on the subject is fair and honest, but certainly not antisemetic for gods sake., but I do kind of get what she was trying to say but am totally fine with her apology.

7 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

I could be wrong , but I don’t believe that she’s actually ethnically Jewish at all. I think she adopted that surname at some point early in her acting / comedy career , reason unknown . 

Caryn Johnson,her birth name,she isn't jewish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She should perhaps use the time off to jog .

I don’t care what she says or does same for Joe Rogan or anyone really ,and I’m not for blocking, canceling or anything else when they say something I don’t care for .

This is the first I heard of it btw and I’ve never listened to Joe, but I am curious now .

• Like 1

18 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

We should all stand together as one and stop watching The View immediately!!!   

i leave the TV on for the dog everyday.  One day i left it on the station that the view comes on by accident.  I aploigized to the poor pup and gave him extra treats cause he had to endure that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3