Private Hunting Land On Long Island

bigbuckhunter

Hello i know this is a lot to ask but i am starting to get into hunting on long island and i am looking for some private land to hunt on. i will absolutely help with any job you would need me to do for free, but i am only 18 so i guess i am limited in that way but will do anything to get some private land to hunt on. let me know if you know of anything it would be a great help

thats a pretty tall order, especially private land on LI... however your best way is to figure out some potential areas you would like to hunt and start talking with some land owners. it will prob mean you have to go knocking on doors introducing yourself. Being 18 you may not find many who will let you on but its worth a shot. only thing is, your prob not the only one who knocked on that door lol

are you that opposed to state lands? where are you located Nassau or suffolk? suffolk opens up a few more opportunities in regards to countty land but there are some awesome areas that we all can hunt otis/rocky point/sarnoffs and there are bucks that will make your knees buckle.... my neighbor this year on a very popular state land tagged a 6 point that scored 130" looked like a muley and an 11pt that scored 160"+ and an 8pt that went around 120" all without a treestand he stalked each and every one...

• Like 1