If you won the lotto..

suburbanfarmer

2 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I'd want about 150 acres, all wooded except a nice yard area. We are already looking ( no we didn't win the lottery ) and we know what we want, just not finding it on the market.

Will 151.9 acres do?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7186-Maxison-Dr-LOT-WP001-Lyons-NY-14489/2067649736_zpid/?

Here is my dream come true. But you have to win the Powerball for this one!        valoroutdoors.com.        https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syracuse.com/business/2021/10/congel-family-drops-price-on-sprawling-savannah-dhu-retreat-65-million-was-too-high.html%3foutputType=amp

tj7Ycw_16PzBjGSHaHnX9bsmo5dkcHqwxVXK7Znx5iM.jpg

Edited by CharlieNY
  • Like 2

I would definitely move to a house that I wouldn't hear my neighbors sneeze. I would be ok with something as small as 20 acres  Max 75 acres some thick gnarly stuff that'll hold the deer and rabbit. A pond in there would be nice and a four-wheeler. There would be enough money to retire and live off the rest

• Like 1

It wouldnt be one property. I would find a nice property on the St. Lawrence River (1000 Island region) primarily for fishing and family use. I would find a property in the northern tier, perhaps Tug Hill region, perhaps the borders of the ADKs that allowed plenty of elbow room for day ventures and quality big woods hunting. Lastly I would have a property probably in the southern finger lakes region where I could make use of the late season ML hunting as well as easy access to Cayuga and Seneca lakes. I would certainly consider a lease in the FL region. Then.... depending on the size of the lotto...I would find a place in Newfoundland in the northern peninsula. Moose, Caribou.

• Like 1

I’d buy FSW’s place and a pair of bolt cutters!!! Lol!!!

I’d look for a big chunk in 3S for bow hunting, a decent Oceanside chunk out towards montauk for fishing and hunting and then a county prop with a lake, hills, fields and woods.

Dollar and a dream!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

I would buy a combination of Fields + Woods in Orange County . Buy a Bunch of Flowering Dogwoods as a good Winter Source of Food.

I would take 1 Turkey off the Land and take the 2nd on Public. Allow no more then 3 Guys to take no more then 1 Gobbler each. Same with the Deer.

Perhaps give a Farmer permission  to plant Corn as long as he leaves a good 5 Rows up later.

At least head to the Catskills Bill. Get a hundred miles or so away from the city. 

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

2 chicks at the same time man...

You're near Rochester right? I'm pretty sure you could make that happen for less then what your Elite's cost.

As far as Land I would buy a piece that's for sale for a mil near a prison that I hunt near. I always see 40-50 deer on that property every time I drive by it. Its not crazy big, but just in the right area. Id also buy a couple houses out west and maybe a property in Iowa. Can't go too crazy since the taxes will be a lot with all that property.

2 hours ago, Daveboone said:

It wouldnt be one property. I would find a nice property on the St. Lawrence River (1000 Island region) primarily for fishing and family use. I would find a property in the northern tier, perhaps Tug Hill region, perhaps the borders of the ADKs that allowed plenty of elbow room for day ventures and quality big woods hunting. Lastly I would have a property probably in the southern finger lakes region where I could make use of the late season ML hunting as well as easy access to Cayuga and Seneca lakes. I would certainly consider a lease in the FL region. Then.... depending on the size of the lotto...I would find a place in Newfoundland in the northern peninsula. Moose, Caribou.

That’s just about exactly what I’d do.  I get to enjoy lots of that almost free right now, so no real need for the lottery win.   (my brother and sister’s have a place in the Thousand Islands and in-laws in that Adirondack border region).  I haven’t been anywhere, in the lower 48, with better scenery than those two places.  

I’d also keep my place in wny, because the fish out here are healthier to eat, and the whitetails are more plentiful.  

36 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

I want. Property  that is in northern and Southern Zone.  Half and half . Lolol

Um, I would steer clear of that. RT29 gets a ton of traffic. Get some on the NZ side away from there and some of the SZ side away from there. I don't think you'd be too happy cleaning up after the people driving that road. You're welcome.

I'd buy this and build a house.

https://www.landwatch.com/saratoga-county-new-york-recreational-property-for-sale/pid/412349391