My Son's New Black Lab Puppy

CharlieNY

• 4 months later...

Well here is an update on Gunner. He just turned a year old in January and he grew into a Tank. Today was his first snow goose hunt and he got to retrieve the 3 birds we bagged. One of the birds is a true prize. He is wearing some jewelry! Pic is of my son with his dog Gunner and the prized banded snow goose.

20230305_175121.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, airedale said:

Gunner looks like he is coming along nicely Charlie, he will provide many memories for years to come.

Al

Yes Al he is really coming along. He is super calm in the blind and either sits or lies down in the blind the whole time. He still has some puppy in him but that is to be expected for a 14 month old dog. With time and experience he should become a really great gundog.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, First-light said:

Charlie this is Teddi's dog Kit. She is 6 years old and a sweetheart. Not a hunting dog but best companion!

63677307052__02D5E77B-6CCF-4955-92DB-01F75C56440D.jpeg

Kit is a very pretty girl. I'm sure Teddi misses her dearly and can't wait to see her again. A dog is also a woman's best friend.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...