YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR PISTOL PERMIT RECERT.

Larry

39 minutes ago, Larry said:

If you haven’t checked you need to check your permit recert. Status they will not or may not send you info when you need to recertify. I did not get info when I was due.

Go online and fill it out. Should not be an issue if not done by the date stated I was told. Not everyone will have the same dates to recertify

23 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Go online and fill it out. Should not be an issue if not done by the date stated I was told. Not everyone will have the same dates to recertify

Um I’m not going to trust this state not making it a issue if not done by due date. No friggen way …

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

My memory is short these days and I didn't recall if/when I ever certified so I plugged in my information and I'm good till January 2023.

Could somebody remind me 1/1/2023 please....??

If you'd like to re-certify or check your status, this is the link:

https://firearms.troopers.ny.gov/pprecert/welcome.faces

You can put a reminder in your phone calendar ;) 

12 hours ago, Red said:

I've tried to recertify mine a couple dozen  times over the past month and the site never works.  I would rather stop down at the pistol permit office than call them.

Screenshot_20220208-204844.png

I have been getting this same thing since someone posted a reminder a few months ago....

13 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I sent in my recert form and $10 check a few months ago. They cashed it but I never got new permit. Mine is set to expire 3/31. Maybe I’ll give them a call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm good. I called and they are doing March right now. Mine expires 3/31 so I should be getting my new one soon.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Trial153 said:

Greene county’s pistol permit process couldn’t be easier. Its one of the few things our sheriff department has actually done well over the years. Our county government for the most part are in apt backwards thinking uneducated dolts.

Unfortunately I live in Albany County but hunt my land in Greene County !

• Like 1