‘Vindicated' Cuomo won't rule out another run for office

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/vindicated-cuomo-won-t-rule-out-another-run-for-office/ar-AATzzEP?ocid=SL5GDHP

The arrogance of Andrew Cuomo is astounding.  He feels “vindicated” and would actually try to serve in politics again?  Would people be that so forgetful of the damage Cuomo has done to vote him into office to further destroy America?

The article states “A number of the prosecutors, however, have emphasized that the decision to not pursue charges against the former governor does not take away from the credibility of the accusations against him. Oswego County District Attorney Gregory Oakes last week said the woman who brought the allegation against Cuomo was "reliable and reasonable."

Sounds like the prosecutors believed the victims, but will not prosecute Cuomo?   Apparently they knew Cuomo would be found guilty and completely destroy him from ever holding political office to further destroy America. 

In the article it leads off to another article where the Mayor Adams, a Democrat of New York City had dinner with Cuomo.  Adams character needs to be scrutinized since he fraternizes with Cuomo.  What kind of people fraternize with someone with numerous credible allegations of sexual harassment?

This is a giant step backwards in the law regarding the protecting of victims of crime.  This is a giant step backwards towards protecting women from sexual sociopaths.

Andrew Cuomo has been the worst governor New York State has had to endure.  Follow the paper trail to see all the Democrats that failed to impeach and prosecute Cuomo.  Very shameful.  They have done an extreme disservice to what honor, if any the Democrat party has left.  Sadly too many voters, especially those who say we should protect women will vote for these Cuomo supporting Democrats back into office.  They would probably vote for Andrew Cuomo too!

• Like 1

I heard Chris is looking for $60mil from CNN for wrongful termination. This just could be the final nain in the coffin for CNN.  

Few members on here would be devastated. Where or where would they get "accurate" information. :rofl:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ADK Native said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/vindicated-cuomo-won-t-rule-out-another-run-for-office/ar-AATzzEP?ocid=SL5GDHP

The arrogance of Andrew Cuomo is astounding.  He feels “vindicated” and would actually try to serve in politics again?  Would people be that so forgetful of the damage Cuomo has done to vote him into office to further destroy America?

The article states “A number of the prosecutors, however, have emphasized that the decision to not pursue charges against the former governor does not take away from the credibility of the accusations against him. Oswego County District Attorney Gregory Oakes last week said the woman who brought the allegation against Cuomo was "reliable and reasonable."

Sounds like the prosecutors believed the victims, but will not prosecute Cuomo?   Apparently they knew Cuomo would be found guilty and completely destroy him from ever holding political office to further destroy America. 

In the article it leads off to another article where the Mayor Adams, a Democrat of New York City had dinner with Cuomo.  Adams character needs to be scrutinized since he fraternizes with Cuomo.  What kind of people fraternize with someone with numerous credible allegations of sexual harassment?

This is a giant step backwards in the law regarding the protecting of victims of crime.  This is a giant step backwards towards protecting women from sexual sociopaths.

Andrew Cuomo has been the worst governor New York State has had to endure.  Follow the paper trail to see all the Democrats that failed to impeach and prosecute Cuomo.  Very shameful.  They have done an extreme disservice to what honor, if any the Democrat party has left.  Sadly too many voters, especially those who say we should protect women will vote for these Cuomo supporting Democrats back into office.  They would probably vote for Andrew Cuomo too!

These are the same people that scream they believe her and stand behind her!   EXCEPT when it involves accusations against a male Democrat politician.

• Like 1

Here is something interesting about Cuomo’s friend Mayor Adams:

https://www.newsweek.com/eric-adams-compares-cheese-heroin-while-touting-plant-based-diet-1676972

Adams said “I don't have this great self-discipline. Food is like a drug. You take someone on heroin, put them in one room, and someone hooked on cheese, put [them] in another room, and you take it away, I challenge you to tell me the person who's hooked on heroin and who's hooked on cheese," he said”

What?  Challenge me?  Where did Adams get his education?  Personally speaking if I run out of cheese I still get up and go to work, maintain my house and care for my family without having to kill or harm anyone over a “cheese addiction”.  I just write “CHEESE” on my shopping list!  Problem solved. 

Again, Adams does fraternize with Cuomo.  Maybe Adams is trying to compete with Cuomo over the stupidest statement award with his “Cheese and Heroin” statement.  I believe that  Cuomo still holds the title with his psychotic rant "YOU DON’T NEED TEN BULLETS TO KILL A DEER!”

[O1]

15 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

Adams said “I don't have this great self-discipline. Food is like a drug. You take someone on heroin, put them in one room, and someone hooked on cheese, put [them] in another room, and you take it away, I challenge you to tell me the person who's hooked on heroin and who's hooked on cheese," he said”

Maybe they should add fondue pots to the crack pipe and syringe give away, for all those poor cheese addicted people. 

Just remember; mozzarella is a  gateway cheese. You get kids hooked on it on pizza and lunch box cheese sticks, and before you know it they're stealing purses and knocking off the local Piggly Wiggly to support their Pecorino Romano habit! 

Edited by New York Hillbilly
spelling