Turned into a very expensive weekend

moog5050

13 minutes ago, Belo said:

congrats moog. looks like maybe there's a sweet sledding hill off the back side. Webster will miss you.

His current house is in Penfield , everyone on the boarder tries to pretend they live in Webster to class it up .

B75E0E38-C92F-4B9D-94CE-5B9C99436673.jpeg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Belo said:

IIRC him and I are in the same area. I too am a penfield resident but with a webster mailing address and webster school district. 

This is true.   But I want to be like Nomad so I say Webster.   I guess I have to give up on that dream!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belo said:

IIRC him and I are in the same area. I too am a penfield resident but with a webster mailing address and webster school district. 

Build the Wall !!!

Ya I went to Schroeder middle school , the place was lousy Penfield kids , they were easy to spot with their pronounced foreheads and limited speech .

Edited by Nomad

12 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Build the Wall !!!

Ya I went to Schroeder middle school , the place was lousy Penfield kids , they were easy to spot with their pronounced foreheads and limited speech .

2 of my 3 kids are in speech, but one just graduated. Must be the rich people farts they breath in ruining their tongue muscles :rofl:

9 minutes ago, Belo said:

2 of my 3 kids are in speech, but one just graduated. Must be the rich people farts they breath in ruining their tongue muscles :rofl:

I meant no,offense as of course I didn’t know ,  my apologies.
I too was in speech class , and in forth grade wore a patch over one eye ….

• Like 1

Well house passed inspection with flying colors, in fact complimented by inspector.  Good news since I waived inspection contingency.  Lol.  But older lady who owns it is the type that does all scheduled maintenance and fixes any issue immediately.   Anyways that’s a relief!  Would have sucked to find a serious issue.  Biggest problems were bee hive in attic and pavers in back yard that need to be leveled.   I can live with those issues. 

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Well house passed inspection with flying colors, in fact complimented by inspector.  Good news since I waived inspection contingency.  Lol.  But older lady who owns it is the type that does all scheduled maintenance and fixes any issue immediately.   Anyways that’s a relief!  Would have sucked to find a serious issue.  Biggest problems were bee hive in attic and pavers in back yard that need to be leveled.   I can live with those issues. 

The ventilation in the indoor shooting range is up to code?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Gotta love when you hear it's a "turnkey" house,congrats!

• Like 1