Glock Perfection!!!!

Lawdwaz

On 2/16/2022 at 8:34 PM, Lawdwaz said:

A deal has been struck.........Nature's Prize had the model I wanted, the young man that waited on me was pleasant and easy to work with and the price was great.  Now I just have to sneak out of work tomorrow or Friday for a quick (dreaded) run downtown to the County building to have it put on my permit.  Then I'll buzz back out and pick it up at my leisure.

I got the G21 Gen 4......I considered the G20 10mm but between the higher cost and less abundant ammunition and increased recoil, I decided on the 45acp.  If I decided I had to scratch the 10mm itch, you can get a 10mm barrel for the 21.

Congrats on the .45 and enjoy. That will probably be my next caliber that I get, but after picking up another Sig, it’s going to be a while. P239 2 tone. 62E3F77D-527C-45D9-95F4-559CC47CB72F.thumb.jpeg.280b53b8eb3547da8293eac0b44de8aa.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

Congrats on the .45 and enjoy. That will probably be my next caliber that I get, but after picking up another Sig, it’s going to be a while. P239 2 tone. 62E3F77D-527C-45D9-95F4-559CC47CB72F.thumb.jpeg.280b53b8eb3547da8293eac0b44de8aa.jpeg

At first (don’t be offended!!) I thought that was a Kahr.   

Really I have no problem with Kahr, I had one for awhile and it was excellent.   

Have you shot the 239 yet?

How many P365’s do you have?  :)

10 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

At first (don’t be offended!!) I thought that was a Kahr.   

Really I have no problem with Kahr, I had one for awhile and it was excellent.   

Have you shot the 239 yet?

How many P365’s do you have?  :)

No offense taken. I haven’t shot the 239 yet. Hopefully Monday. It was made in 2013 and is in immaculate condition, but it will not be a safe queen for me. I plan on putting plenty of rounds through it. 

No P365’s for me for 2 reasons. I prefer hammer fired over striker fired, and if I did get a 365, it would be an XL. This 239 is about the same size as a 365XL. They stopped production of this gun, but after seeing it in the 2 tone and the condition that it was in, I just had to have it.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 8:34 PM, Lawdwaz said:

A deal has been struck.........Nature's Prize had the model I wanted, the young man that waited on me was pleasant and easy to work with and the price was great.  Now I just have to sneak out of work tomorrow or Friday for a quick (dreaded) run downtown to the County building to have it put on my permit.  Then I'll buzz back out and pick it up at my leisure.

I got the G21 Gen 4......I considered the G20 10mm but between the higher cost and less abundant ammunition and increased recoil, I decided on the 45acp.  If I decided I had to scratch the 10mm itch, you can get a 10mm barrel for the 21.

I would officially like to add my review , this only thing more accurate then the projectile is the casing hitting me directly in the forehead with every squeeze of the trigger LOL

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I would officially like to add my review , this only thing more accurate then the projectile is the casing hitting me directly in the forehead with every squeeze of the trigger LOL

I should have put a 5 gal bucket in front of you to snatch up the brass. 

LOL, yes I got hit with a few but still enjoyed it.  Pretty accurate and soft shooting for a big ol 45acp.

• Like 1

I should have put a 5 gal bucket in front of you to snatch up the brass. 
LOL, yes I got hit with a few but still enjoyed it.  Pretty accurate and soft shooting for a big ol 45acp.

Glock 21s are well known to shoot Better than they should. If you want be amazed shoot some cast bullets through it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Now that I have a full carry in CT (unlike Westchester County, NY), I have been thinking about getting something to carry once in a while (big grocery stores, festivals/carnivals, hiking, etc.). Any suggestions? and holster suggestions as well?

I have a S&W .357 chief 60 with 2" barrel but it's obviously not super accurate.

8 minutes ago, johnplav said:

I got a 48 for Fathers Day… any holster recommendations??  @Chef @Caveman

7D8B0ABE-F37E-4771-8EE9-65AADDAB52F7.jpeg

For IWB I have a Vedder Light tuck that I like. There are probably better holsters out there, but Vedder's kydex seems thinner, which I like. It's also tuckable, which works for me since I am in a shirt and tie all day. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, BizCT said:

Now that I have a full carry in CT (unlike Westchester County, NY), I have been thinking about getting something to carry once in a while (big grocery stores, festivals/carnivals, hiking, etc.). Any suggestions? and holster suggestions as well?

I have a S&W .357 chief 60 with 2" barrel but it's obviously not super accurate.

I carry a MP Sheild 2.0 in 9mm all the time. ported barrel and slide, better trigger and night sights. Easy to carry in the summer with a teeshirt bloused over it. But Lawdwaz's 365 suggestion or Hellcat good options as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnplav said:

I got a 48 for Fathers Day… any holster recommendations??  @Chef @Caveman

7D8B0ABE-F37E-4771-8EE9-65AADDAB52F7.jpeg

Happy Father’s Day to YOU!!!

I know traditional belt holsters are what the cool guys use but lately I find the ease of an iwb holster so easy to just grab and go OR, slip off if you’re going into a not so gun friendly situation like a __________ or a _________ .

I’ve never used a paddle much but did buy a Fobus for the Glock 21, just haven’t used it much yet.   I like the idea and should grab one for the Sig 365 one of these days.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BizCT said:

Glock 43x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1