Glock Perfection!!!!

Lawdwaz

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I carry a MP Sheild 2.0 in 9mm all the time. ported barrel and slide, better trigger and night sights. Easy to carry in the summer with a teeshirt bloused over it. But Lawdwaz's 365 suggestion or Hellcat good options as well. 

sounds perfect. what holster?

6 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:
1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:
I already sent this to biz in a group chat but I'll toss it out in the open for chits n giggles.  I use a PJ IWB for my P365 and am very happy with it......
https://pjholster.com/

You got the 365 or 365xl?

365.....no safety version.

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, BizCT said:

Thank you. I love the idea of a custom holster IWB for specific guns.

No such thing as a “one size fits all” holster in the concealed carry world other than a few pocket holsters I believe.  

• Like 1

Bought a Glock 43X today. Went to the local
Shop down the road and they had everything I wanted to hold.

the Sig365 felt too small. My pinky hangs off. He said I can get an extender but idk it just felt off.

The hellcat felt great.

The Glock 43 felt great too.

The Glock 43Xmight felt the best.

So I was between the 43 and 43X and ultimately went with the 43X. The hellcat looks cooler, but I had to be unbiased and go with what felt best. Now I’ll look into a PJ IWB holster and what ammo suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IMG_1970.jpg
  • Like 7

On 2/13/2022 at 7:34 AM, Lawdwaz said:

I had the 27 for a number of years, sold it when I got the Sig 365.  I handled the Sig 365 XL yesterday, it felt great in my hand.   Also finger banged a Hellcat….almost as nice as the 365.   Almost

On 2/13/2022 at 7:57 AM, NonTypical said:

The P365XL feels like a totally different gun over the P365. If you liked the P365, then I would get the P365XL. Myself, I like hammer fired over the striker fired so I just picked up an older hard to find P239. It’s about the same size as the P365XL. 

thought about a 365 but haven't put my hands on an xl. are they still easily concealable? i feel like the longer grip would print easier? longer slide doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, BizCT said:

the Sig365 felt too small. My pinky hangs off. He said I can get an extender but idk it just felt off.

The hellcat felt great.

So I was between the 43 and 43X and ultimately went with the 43X. The hellcat looks cooler, but I had to be unbiased and go with what felt best. Now I’ll look into a PJ IWB holster and what ammo suggestions?

IMG_1970.jpg

44 minutes ago, BizCT said:

and thanks @LawdwazI just ordered a custom PJ holster for the above gun.

and ammo ordered. Hornady Critical Defense 9MM Luger 115gr Flex Tip Expanding.

1 hour ago, BizCT said:

The hellcat felt great.

IMG_1970.jpg

don't know how they work with the Glock barrels i've been told are different but i just ordered some seismic 185gr rounds. probably slow as a turd but hit hard. going to test them out on deer at close range this fall.

147gr self defense stuff is pretty solid though.

Edited by dbHunterNY
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BizCT said:

and ammo ordered. Hornady Critical Defense 9MM Luger 115gr Flex Tip Expanding.

Probably should order 500 rounds of range ammo and run it through the gun before you stake your or your family’s life on it.    Then a couple hundred rounds of HCD 115gr ammo to really put your mind right.   

Probably should order 500 rounds of range ammo and run it through the gun before you stake your or your family’s life on it.    Then a couple hundred rounds of HCD 115gr ammo to really put your mind right.   

I bought 125 rounds of HCD for the first go. When it arrives I’ll hit the range with [mention=855]Ron[/mention] Burgundy since he’s the only one I know with a CT permit. If it shoots well I’ll buy more of it. Figured I’d just shoot the good stuff from day 1

@Ron Burgundy

• Like 2

A Father’s Day present from my father-in-law??  I’ll take it.  
A98B568B-F3F3-45E8-8486-C2DB3A82B3FD.thumb.jpeg.fc296aa321f480d52a47827ef7d4d1fe.jpeg

When I bought my 9MM last week the gun shop had that ammo in their store. I asked about buying it and they advised me not to? They didn’t have any other 9MM ammo in stock. I wish I remembered why now

When I bought my 9MM last week the gun shop had that ammo in their store. I asked about buying it and they advised me not to? They didn’t have any other 9MM ammo in stock. I wish I remembered why now

It’s fine for plinking… it’s just dirty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BizCT said:

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

It’s fine for plinking… it’s just dirty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's already added to the stockpile.  Maybe Ill shoot it someday.