Super Bowl Bets

mlammerhirt

I opened an account with Caesar's before the game. The interface wasn't the most user friendly. I put some money on the under, on the Bengal's with the points, and a few others. Overall, I'm only down $10, it made the game more interesting because I had some skin in the game, and apparently now I have 300 credits to use, whatever that means. I'll probably take a closer look as we get closer to the Derby in May.

I stopped mining hoping for a payday and sell shovels and jeans instead. More work for sure, but it is fun work and people enjoy it. Topped last year by 20-ish%.

Saw some people win a Weatherby, Howa, Traditions, Savage, Remington, Tikka, and stuff like Spartan, Riton, Browning, Sig Sauer, etc. One guy downstate won the Howa and the Weatherby since he had the halftime and final blocks. Good day for that guy.

Edited by phade

55 minutes ago, Bolt action said:

I opened an account with Caesar's before the game. The interface wasn't the most user friendly. I put some money on the under, on the Bengal's with the points, and a few others. Overall, I'm only down $10, it made the game more interesting because I had some skin in the game, and apparently now I have 300 credits to use, whatever that means. I'll probably take a closer look as we get closer to the Derby in May.

You should have gotten $300 from Caesar’s. You can use that to bet on anything. I’ve got some bets for the Daytona 500 this weekend. Been watching a lot more sports since I downloaded there app. Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

Had a pool at work but I didn't jump in,should have.guys in the carbide department killed it.bosses brother hit for final $3k and halftime $1k.friend of mine hit for $1k reverse.i was the one in the department that didn't jump in,damnit!!!!!!

Oh that sucks

I gave my boys 10 bucks each for 5..
2.00 prop bets. They won a few bucks and it kept them intrested since they kept winning money even though it was only few bucks.
My youngest hit pretty good in one of his picks....he picked OBJ to score the 1st TD of the game......2.00 bet payed out 18.00

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1