Chef got the vid

Chef

Update….. while the first rapid test at the DR was positive, the PCR came back negative… went back this morning and they did not a rapid and and a PCR

This mornings rapid came back negative. Who knows with this crap… pretty sad.

Either way I feel 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Update….. while the first rapid test at the DR was positive, the PCR came back negative… went back this morning and they did not a rapid and and a PCR

This mornings rapid came back negative. Who knows with this crap… pretty sad.

Either way I feel 100%

2 years later and pathetic testing still. Maybe @Versatile_Hunter can opine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It's almost as if the people calling the shots really don't have a clue what they're talking about.

They never did. Covid was the best thing to happen to a democrat. Now the truths are coming out from the past President and the idiots in charge now. The Democrats are sunk. Backtracking will be the narrative from here on out. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2 years later and pathetic testing still. Maybe @Versatile_Hunter can opine

I would tend to trust the PCR test over the quick antigen sticks. PCR amplifies nucleotides while the antigen test looks for proteins whose presence (or detection threshold) will rely on the viral titer. Taking it twice if you have concerns is not a bad idea.

What's most important is that @Chef is on the mend and that we wish him a speedy recovery.

Alright @Biz-R-OWorld, I've opined. You can now resume your whining and return to browsing conspiracy theory threads online.

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

They never did. Covid was the best thing to happen to a democrat. Now the truths are coming out from the past President and the idiots in charge now. The Democrats are sunk. Backtracking will be the narrative from here on out. 

Conspiracy theories were actually spoiler alerts 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would tend to trust the PCR test over the quick antigen sticks. PCR amplifies nucleotides while the antigen test looks for proteins whose presence (or detection threshold) will rely on the viral titer. Taking it twice if you have concerns is not a bad idea.
What's most important is that [mention=762]Chef[/mention] is on the mend and that we wish him a speedy recovery.
Alright [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention], I've opined. You can now resume your whining and return to browsing conspiracy theory threads online.

When I had Covid it was a positive PCR according to my records. But they gave me results 2 hours later. How’s that possible?

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

When I had Covid it was a positive PCR according to my records. But they gave me results 2 hours later. How’s that possible?

I'm still waiting for the tell all book to come out from your covid experience . It's gonna be a best seller with twists and turns around every corner. I already pre ordered the audio version ,read by none other then Gilbert Godfrey. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm still waiting for the tell all book to come out from your covid experience . It's gonna be a best seller with twists and turns around every corner. I already pre ordered the audio version ,read by none other then Gilbert Godfrey. 

It won’t beat Cuomo’s book on how to solve Covid

• Like 3

In house labs generate much faster results vs those that have to send out specimen to an off site lab

The irony in the fact that you supported ruining others lives to protect you from an illness you’re not even sure you have is sickening!

The only life I support ruining is yours