Real Men Shoot Real Bows

Five Seasons

17 hours ago, johnplav said:

Nomad and Belo both in FL and no fishing pics?!?!  C’mon guys! 

I was there with with wife friday through monday. It was a nice couples weekend and mostly just good food, drink and time on the beach. When I'm an old fart like Nomad, I'll stay longer but right now I have those pesky kids and job lol.

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

I was there with with wife friday through monday. It was a nice couples weekend and mostly just good food, drink and time on the beach. When I'm an old fart like Nomad, I'll stay longer but right now I have those pesky kids and job lol.

Just back from a 2 mile beach walk .

BTW I’m the youngest guy here , and a solid Cocoa Beach 9 .

• Like 1

to be honest, it wasn't the woman. It was the massive amount of 50 year old dudes with big bellies and doorbells just creepily standing around. There should be a rule for entry, bring a woman of your own or leave your creepy ass pervy self home.

See any big ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

22 hours ago, Belo said:

to be honest, it wasn't the woman. It was the massive amount of 50 year old dudes with big bellies and doorbells just creepily standing around. There should be a rule for entry, bring a woman of your own or leave your creepy ass pervy self home.

My almost 65 year old body is scary enough clothed! Wouldn't think of subjecting anyone to the fright fest of being naked in public. 

Definitely would never want to be seen as the pervy old dude! Getting his jollies at a nude beach. 

Good on you and the Mrs for being cool going au'natural.