Is Putin emboldened by weak leadership and appeasement?

You also heard that America was totally oil Independent for the first time in 75 years under Trump too, right ?

Wikipedia

You also know that Biden failed the people of Ukraine and was bested by Putin 8 years ago as VP, right ?

Biden Fails yet Again

Having a crush and getting crushed by Putin is two different things.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, eaglemountainman said:

...or anything that came out of that greasy, steaming pile of treasonous dog shit, McCain's mouth

I respected John Mccain's service and voted for him in '08 , but only because we had no other choice at the time; I mean, what was our altenative, Obama?  NOT!!! 

In truth , I am no fan of Mccain and wouldnt put much stock in anyhting he said about Trump , anyway.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

You heard that Trump called putin genius for the way he is invading the Ukraine,  right? 

He just said it on some talk show. He has a crush on Putin,no wonder he looks so good shirt less.

He said how smart Putin was doing his thing against a weak ass administration. And he also said that shit would not have happened on his watch. And he also said and showed how Biden was making him rich. And he also said how Putin was laughing at Biden thinking that the sanctions were going to hurt Putin after everything he has already put his people thru. Shall I continue?

• Like 4

Ukraine’s Lost Nuclear Arsenal

What did Ukraine benefit from giving up its nuclear arsenal?  If they had them they could direct them at Moscow and tactically at Russian forces, but they do not have them anymore.  Thanks to former President William Jefferson Clinton, this was his failure.  Read on:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-01-11-mn-10675-story.htmlhttps://www.nytimes.com/1994/01/11/world/ukraine-gives-in-on-surrendering-its-nuclear-arms.html

Again, if Ukraine had their big gun (nuclear weapons), Putin would be singing a different tune, but thanks to Clinton they are in a weak position against a larger military force of Russia led by evil Putin.

• Like 2

Biden slapped sanctions on two Russian financial institutions and a couple of Russian oligarchs. The Wall Street Journal editorial board argues this isn't nearly enough: "All Russian financial institutions deserve to be cut off from the outside world, and their dollar transactions restricted, until Russia withdraws from Ukrainian territory."

Senator Ben Sasse called Biden's effort "too little too late." He added: "First, these sanctions should have happened before Putin further invaded Ukraine — not after. Second, economic sanctions now need to more aggressively target Putin's oligarchs to make sure they feel real pain. Third, we shouldn't fool ourselves into thinking that today's incremental sanctions will deter Putin from trying to install a puppet government in Kyiv."

Indeed, remember Putin's motivations. He's not going to be deterred by a few sanctions, and in fact he's spent years making economic moves to shield himself from the pain.

Not to worry, says Biden. There will be "costs." For American citizens "here at home."

After he's done everything he could to weaken American energy production, Biden now insists, "I'm going to take robust action and make sure the pain of our sanctions is targeted at the Russian economy, not ours." Meanwhile, oil prices approached $100 a barrel Tuesday. Obviously, you'll pay even more for gas, which is already up 40% over a year ago, thanks to Biden's provocative weakness. Energy prices more generally will also be affected.

Putin waited until Biden was president. Put another way, Putin didn't pull this stuff when his supposed stooge Donald Trump was in the White House. Trump's policy was to squeeze Putin on the energy front and generally project American strength to deter such action. It worked.

Trump described Putin's strategy as "genius" because Russia's strongman can claim to "be a peacekeeper." 

Trump also rightly described the situation as a "disaster" that "never would have happened" under his administration. And, he warned, "China's going to be next."  CNN just didn't think those comments were worth including in the story.

Trump also noted that Biden "has no concept of what he's doing." Putin is all too aware of that. The unfortunate reality is that Biden's dithering and failure — particularly in Afghanistan — invited a genuine crisis simply because Putin saw an opportunity.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Agree , Russians care little about sanctions. They know how to live with little as they have for long periods of time , they paid down their debt and built up reserves in anticipation of them , as well .

Now here we’d fold if steaming TV and craft breweries  were shut down .

Oh and China will take Taiwan soon .

Edited by Nomad

15 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Agree , Russians care little about sanctions. They know how to live with little as they have for long periods of time , they paid down their debt and built up reserves in anticipation of them , as well .

Now here we’d fold if steaming TV and craft breweries  were shut down .

Oh and China will take Taiwan soon .

Yes, this what I'm afraid of.  This ABSOLUTELY is no coincidence that Putin decided to move NOW, with such weak opposing leadership from the West.  Have you noticed also that China had refused to condemn the Russian invasion- refusing to even acknowledge it as such? they have their own plans, I'm afraid....

I WANT TRUMP!!!!  :)

• Like 1

You’re almost landing on my point. I’ll hold your hand once more: You’re betraying your fragility by voicing a need for a “savior” and then choosing wannabe strongman trump to fill the role.  

What country were you born in? I feel like there’s no way it was America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What country were you born in? I feel like there’s no way it was America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's cute man. If you wanna get to know me, you're gonna have to take me out to dinner first. You know where I live - pick me up at 8? While you're making reservations, I'll remind you that well over half of Americans disapproved of Trump, and a good chunk of them are Republicans. 

22 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

That's cute man. If you wanna get to know me, you're gonna have to take me out to dinner first. You know where I live - pick me up at 8? While you're making reservations, I'll remind you that well over half of Americans disapproved of Trump, and a good chunk of them are Republicans. 

That would explain bidens 38 percent approval rating.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This is just what happens when the democrats play book is allowed to play out ,the country is headed in the same dismal direction as it was under Obama. The poor get paid ,the rich get richer and the democrats continue to steal from the middle class to fund their BS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Yes, this what I'm afraid of.  This ABSOLUTELY is no coincidence that Putin decided to move NOW, with such weak opposing leadership from the West.  Have you noticed also that China had refused to condemn the Russian invasion- refusing to even acknowledge it as such? they have their own plans, I'm afraid....

I WANT TRUMP!!!!  :)

Seems like the U.S. is mainly concerned with pronouns, which bathroom to use , removing old statues, and making our military weaker . China and Russia has been building up their military , buying massive amounts of food , and building up finances  .

My main concern right now is burning  my bald head here in fla. and not gaining to much fat . But in the back of my mind is cyber attacks , I’m a long way from home, well prepared with $, guns, food and water , tank is always full but range is 600 miles .

Back to the beach now ,carry on .

13 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

This is just what happens when the democrats play book is allowed to play out ,the country is headed in the same dismal direction as it was under Obama. The poor get paid ,the rich get richer and the democrats continue to steal from the middle class to fund their BS.

Its unbelievable that people don't see this!  Or maybe they have and thats why they had to rig the vote....

Stalin said, it isn't the people that vote, it's who counts them. Right out of the communist playbook....

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Isn't it 36 now? lol

The media is lying to you.  They are conducting rigged polls and asking questions designed to make Biden look good right now.  If people were simply asked if they think Biden is doing a good job for America and it's citizens, the approval number would be about 15% at best.  BTW, if asked if Satan is doing a good job for America and it's citizens, that approval number would be about 15% too.

21 minutes ago, Grouse said:

The media is lying to you.  They are conducting rigged polls and asking questions designed to make Biden look good right now.  If people were simply asked if they think Biden is doing a good job for America and it's citizens, the approval number would be about 15% at best.  BTW, if asked if Satan is doing a good job for America and it's citizens, that approval number would be about 15% too.

They rig it and all they can get is 36?  Thats pretty bad, then!! lol

It will be interesting to see how Biden spins his impotent response to this invasion into a standing ovation from equally impotent Democrats, during his State of the Union speech next Tuesday. It can't be stated strongly or often enough that, as was the case in Biden's surrender and retreat from Afghanistan, every drop of Ukrainian blood shed is the direct result of Biden's abject ineptitude.

Given that Russia is a world leader in oil production and the second-largest producer of natural gas, energy prices are bound to keep rising. In fact, analysts fear $125 per barrel is just around the corner, perhaps pushing gasoline to an average of more than $4 per gallon. Californians already paying upwards of $6 per gallon can only sigh and shake their heads.

"That border way over there doesn't matter," some say. Well, check again. It matters.

Energy prices aren't going up solely because of Russia's invasion, of course. Biden launched his radical climate agenda on his first day in office, setting about to undo Donald Trump's great work to unleash the American energy juggernaut. It's all aimed at making Americans pay more for energy because the fossil fuels that drive our economy are "bad" according to the distorted moral code of the ecofascist Left.

If you voted for, or support Joe Biden, you support leftist ideology.  Even if you aren't aware of it.  You own this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

After seeing what this, and the last two democratic administrations have done to this country. How could anyone with two brain cells to put together, ever vote for this crap again?? I do think there are many who voted for the liberal administration, currently in charge of this mess, are seeing what a mistake it was. Of course some blind sheep, will continue to follow CNN and whatever the liberal media tells them. As it seems the hate for Trump, by some, overrides rational common sense.

Russia and China are playing Sleepy Joe like a fiddle. Russia saw the weakness, and ineptitude, in Biden. Along with his blind threats, for what they were, and jumped at the chance. Weakness only brings more weakness. Strength, has shown to be the only deterrent the tirents respect. We currently have little of that in charge at this time.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, ADK Native said:

Ukraine’s Lost Nuclear Arsenal

What did Ukraine benefit from giving up its nuclear arsenal?  If they had them they could direct them at Moscow and tactically at Russian forces, but they do not have them anymore.  Thanks to former President William Jefferson Clinton, this was his failure.  Read on:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-01-11-mn-10675-story.htmlhttps://www.nytimes.com/1994/01/11/world/ukraine-gives-in-on-surrendering-its-nuclear-arms.html

Again, if Ukraine had their big gun (nuclear weapons), Putin would be singing a different tune, but thanks to Clinton they are in a weak position against a larger military force of Russia led by evil Putin.

Yup, and they gave them up with Clintons promise that we would protect them. A lot of good that is doing them right now.