Is Putin emboldened by weak leadership and appeasement?

This is a great example of the difference between this administration and the last one.  It's laughable to see some on here still thinking the prior administration was bad compared to this one.

"Secretary of State Antony Blinken prioritized giving us his music playlist via the U.S. State Department's official Twitter page over the Christmas holidays just a few weeks ago — not once, but eight times — while the omicron variant was raging and Russia was amassing an estimated 190,000 troops along the Ukrainian border. Let that sink in. While Russia was bolstering its military forces preparing to invade Ukraine, America's top diplomat was working on his Spotify playlist. Obviously, Blinken should've been implementing tough sanctions on Russia as a deterrent — before it invaded Ukraine — and taken other critical steps to rally NATO defense forces to avert war and/or prepare for the worst. But instead, we got Taylor Swift's latest jam." —Adriana Cohen

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

When a President and his son are compromised, it’s hard to do more than he is doing. Just a thought.

Russia putin has helped every Democrat president going back to the clintons. 

Putin new if he was going to start a war now was the  time to do it thinking he will get a better deal with a weak and corrupt  guy like biden in power  it's obvious, don't be surprised if China invades Taiwan in the near future also.

Jimmy carter type presidents dont come around to often . Biden is a gift that keeps giving from the stand point of are enemies. 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

As some of you fantasize about how Russia’s unprovoked war would’ve presumably played out differently with Trump in power, let’s not forget the numerous lifelong conservative and Republican National Security Officials who publicly came out in opposition to a Trump. These folks, much more prepared to assess the national security chops of a president than a bunch of armchair experts on a hunting forum, overwhelming went against party to support Biden. Here’s the link: https://www.defendingdemocracytogether.org/national-security/ 

You can now return to your fanboy Trump fantasy. 

Good post here- quite good , in fact; however, I did do a little background research into this contingent of former govt officials that refers to themselves as a  group of "former Republican National Secutiry Officials for Biden" and-no surprise here- they are not really what they ostensibly present themselves to be!  For sake of clarity, what I'm saying is: this is NOT a group of republican -Country before party first-patriots  who , so horrified by Trumps governance during his first term ,  felt compelled to speak out as one voice in order to save the country from him; rather, it is a mish-mash motley assortment comprised of either RINOS, left leaning turncoats , McCain loyalists and /or other Anti -Trumpers. So,  Bottom line here is this: of course theyre gonna come out against him!!  t

Why do I say this?  Let me give you a little sample from the list of "Signers":

1)Steve Abbott-Retired Admiral USN 

A McCain guy through and through !!  This guy hated Trump anyway, a hatred derived solely due to personal reasons- Dont believe me? Check out this quote:

“To hear someone say that John McCain was a loser and they don’t like people who become prisoners, I just knew I was going to have trouble going forward with somebody who held those views.”

As you can see, his motivation was entirely for personal reasons!!

2) Chuck Hagel- Secretary of Defense under Obama

Nuff said here, right!!! This lefty RINOs opinion of Trump bears no weight w/ me, hbu?? 

3)Colleen Graffy- Former Dep Asst Sec of State

Another McCain Supporter and lets be clear: ANYONE who adores John McCain is gonna hate Trump!! Can  we really value her opinion?  NOT ME!!

4)Larry Pressler- Former R Sen of SD 

A wishy-washy RINO who ran his last race as an Independent and was VERY much conisdered to be a RINO turncoat while still.  Was even rated as Liberal by Independent Groups during his campaign- not a Republican!!!

5)Elizabeth Neumann-Former Asst Sec of Homeland Sec.

Viewed everything within the prism of race;was convinced that Trump was "Racist" and failed to do enough to defend us (i.e., the country) against "White Supremacist Attacks"- What??? VERY LOONEY!!!! Again, more of that inane White Supremacist crap!! I seriously challenge ANYONE out there to point to ONE major white supremacist motivated attack/incident/ riot. etc. that occurred in this country under President Trumps Leadershup:  BALONEY!! 

5)Richard Armitage- Frm Dep Sec of State

RINO and Colin Powell "Bestie" -Does anyone still consider colin Powell to be a Republican?? I rest my case!!

6)John Warner - Former (R) Senator from VA

A Never Trumper and McCain Devotee

7) Olivia Troye- Former Special Adv to the VP

A Never Trumper- fired for incompetence in the administration. Does she have an  ax to grind, perhaps?  Hmmm....

8)Miles Taylor- Frmr Ceif of Staff, Dept of Homeland Security

The RINO in Chief!! "Anonymous" Author and Never Trumper who now works for Google.  Need I say more?

To summarize: Upon Intensive review and analysis, this so-called "List" does not possess the power of impugning the former Prez in the least!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Good post here- quite good , in fact; however, I did do a little background research into this contingent of former govt officials that refers to themselves as a  group of "former Republican National Secutiry Officials for Biden" and-no surprise here- they are not really what they ostensibly present themselves to be!  For sake of clarity, what I'm saying is: this is NOT a group of republican -Country before party first-patriots  who , so horrified by Trumps governance during his first term ,  felt compelled to speak out as one voice in order to save the country from him; rather, it is a mish-mash motley assortment comprised of either RINOS, left leaning turncoats , McCain loyalists and /or other Anti -Trumpers. So,  Bottom line here is this: of course theyre gonna come out against him!!  t

A McCain guy through and through !!  This guy hated Trump anyway, a hatred derived solely due to personal reasons- Dont believe me? Check out this quote:

“To hear someone say that John McCain was a loser and they don’t like people who become prisoners, I just knew I was going to have trouble going forward with somebody who held those views.”

Nuff said here, right!!! This lefty RINOs opinion of Trump bears no weight w/ me, hbu?? 

Another McCain Supporter and lets be clear: ANYONE who adores John McCain is gonna hate Trump!! Can  we really value her opinion?  NOT ME!!

A wishy-washy RINO who ran his last race as an Independent and was VERY much conisdered to be a RINO turncoat while still.  Was even rated as Liberal by Independent Groups during his campaign- not a Republican!!!

Viewed everything within the prism of race;was convinced that Trump was "Racist" and failed to do enough to defend us (i.e., the country) against "White Supremacist Attacks"- What??? VERY LOONEY!!!! Again, more of that inane White Supremacist crap!! I seriously challenge ANYONE out there to point to ONE major white supremacist motivated attack/incident/ riot. etc. that occurred in this country under President Trumps Leadershup:  BALONEY!! 

RINO and Colin Powell "Bestie" -Does anyone still consider colin Powell to be a Republican?? I rest my case!!

A Never Trumper- fired for incompetence in the administration. Does she have an  ax to grind, perhaps?  Hmmm....

The RINO in Chief!! "Anonymous" Author and Never Trumper who now works for Google.  Need I say more?

To summarize: Upon Intensive review and analysis, this so-called "List" does not possess the power of impugning the former Prez in the least!!

You really have to quit making this guy look so bad with your research showing the facts. He will spew whatever it takes to say orange man bad. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Thank you for posting this NCM . I did the same after I saw this list . It was already confirmed back when it first got reported that this list was nothing but a pile of bullshit . It was rumored that at least 15-20 of those on the list actually got paid by the DNC to put their name on the list . But like everything else that the lefties in here post is nothing but a pile of bullshit .  There are a bunch of crap that they post that are total lies that I can easily prove are lies , but I would be typing non stop for days wasting my time . 

• Like 2

From what I've  been reading the Russians  are getting a spanking. They expected to quickly run over the Ukrainians  but  they are getting bogged down. Guess they aren't   like the spineless  Afghans. Lol. Even their president is in for the fight. Brandon would have hoffed it to Canada or Mexico by now lol.

Edited by Lucky118
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He is probably more emoboldened by a former President praising his invasion as "genius".

This!!!!!!!

Frankly if our former president was still
In office we would be allowing this to happen. I mean crap it’s a fact he owes 100’s of millions to Russian Oligarchs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

If the queen had balls she’d be king…

Enough with the ifs trying to address the could have/ would have scenarios. Does nothing to offer a solution except to divide a supposedly “United” States.

I actually agree with this… the only bad guy here is Putin and the Russians.

Frankly we should all be worried that a mad man who is getting increasingly frustrated that he can’t and probably won’t take over Ukrainian has nuclear weapons

• Like 2

Exactly what kind of military aid did President Biden send Ukraine before the Russian invasion?

90 tons of what?  Lethal aid could be “anti-freeze” for their vehicles.  Read on:

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/22/1075064514/ukraine-lethal-aid-us-russia

Biden is an incompetent of the highest order.   When he said that his son Hunter was the smartest man he knows validates Biden’s mental state and poor intellect.  Our military analysts knew how many pieces of military hardware and aircraft the Russians had positioned for invasion.  Why did not Biden send in enough shoulder fired anti-tank and surface to air missiles to Ukraine?  Biden does not care about others only himself and his family.  So Ukrainians will suffer and die which apparently is of no consequence to the father of Hunter Biden.

This was an opportunity to not only show America stands with free nations, but a chance to help kill and injure as many evil Russians as possible.  It would have been pay back for what the evil Russians did against America and her allies in the Korean and Vietnam wars.  But them the fact is Biden is a coward draft dodger with no concern for fighting for freedom, only his own wealth.  All of Americans and especially her veterans should be protesting Biden’s incompetence and cowardice.  Biden did not choose to ensure many Russians are killed or injured.  Could there be some collusion between Biden and Putin?

Death to Putin

Death to the Russian military.

The only good Red is one that is Dead!

Exactly what kind of military aid did President Biden send Ukraine before the Russian invasion?
90 tons of what?  Lethal aid could be “anti-freeze” for their vehicles.  Read on:
https://www.npr.org/2022/01/22/1075064514/ukraine-lethal-aid-us-russia
Biden is an incompetent of the highest order.   When he said that his son Hunter was the smartest man he knows validates Biden’s mental state and poor intellect.  Our military analysts knew how many pieces of military hardware and aircraft the Russians had positioned for invasion.  Why did not Biden send in enough shoulder fired anti-tank and surface to air missiles to Ukraine?  Biden does not care about others only himself and his family.  So Ukrainians will suffer and die which apparently is of no consequence to the father of Hunter Biden.
This was an opportunity to not only show America stands with free nations, but a chance to help kill and injure as many evil Russians as possible.  It would have been pay back for what the evil Russians did against America and her allies in the Korean and Vietnam wars.  But them the fact is Biden is a coward draft dodger with no concern for fighting for freedom, only his own wealth.  All of Americans and especially her veterans should be protesting Biden’s incompetence and cowardice.  Biden did not choose to ensure many Russians are killed or injured.  Could there be some collusion between Biden and Putin?
Death to Putin

You are delusional

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ADK Native said:

Death to Putin

Russia isn't a communist country but okay.

This is pure speculation but Putin may have seriously miscalculated based on how easily he took Crimea. It seems that the international call for sanctions is increasing - including SWIFT - Germany may be sending weapons, Western airlines are suspended flights and former allies are turning their backs. As I suggested earlier, the ruble is crashing and it is beginning to affect Russians on the street with prices going up.

If things get seriously bad, I hope there's a backdoor he can use the keep a little fake dignity. I shudder to think of the possibility of a Putin with no options but one.

The next few days will be telling. 

This seems staged but I'll take it. 

Former Miss Grand Ukraine:

3 hours ago, Chef said:

This!!!!!!!

Frankly if our former president was still
In office we would be allowing this to happen. I mean crap it’s a fact he owes 100’s of millions to Russian Oligarchs

Actually Chef , you are the one that is delusional , with Gobbly  Choker in a close second place right now . You know how much the New York Times and Trump didn't get along right ? Why would they write this article showing Trumps finances that shows Trump owes ZERO to Russian banks or Oligarchs ? He never did.  Only one reason , because its true. That bullshit was made up by Pelosi and Company .  Just like the dossier was proven to be bullshit .  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/technology/no-there-isnt-evidence-that-trump-owes-money-to-russia.html

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 3

Actually Chef , you are the one that is delusional , with Gobbly  Choker in a close second place right now . You know how much the New York Times and Trump didn't get along right ? Why would they write this article showing Trumps finances that shows Trump owes ZERO to Russian banks or Oligarchs ? He never did.  Only one reason , because its true. That bullshit was made up by Pelosi and Company .  Just like the dossier was proven to be bullshit .  
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/technology/no-there-isnt-evidence-that-trump-owes-money-to-russia.html

Good job finding a 2 year old article

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Good job finding a 2 year old article

Yup  16 months to be exact . And to present , there STILL is no evidence of any Russian money tied to Trump. But on the other hand , we know Biden through his drug addict scumbag son is tied to money laundering through Ukraine under the last Ukraine government who was in bed with the Russian Oligarchs , dont we. Oh and lets not forget the 1.5 Billion Chinese money payoff to the Biden Bunch . 

• Like 4