Russia – Never a friend of the United States of America

Russia says relations with US 'lying on the floor'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-says-relations-with-us-lying-on-the-floor/ar-AATPxfz?ocid=SL5GDHP&li=BBnbfcL

The article states “During a call with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the weekend, President Biden reportedly warned of "swift and severe costs" if Russia invades Ukraine.”

Can Biden be more clear and define what “swift and severe costs” are?  Biden who was a draft dodger needs to weigh carefully his actions.  We all saw how bored he was when he looked at his watched as the coffins of our service members killed in action passed by thanks to his failed retrograde operations in Afghanistan. 

The article states "President Biden reiterated that a further Russian invasion of Ukraine would produce widespread human suffering and diminish Russia's standing,"

“Diminish Russia’s standing”?  Putin could care less about “Russia's standing” otherwise he would have never annex the Crimea and now surround Ukraine with a large military force.  The Russian leadership supported by some of its citizens is pure evil.  Ignorant Americans have read too much politically correct world history, listened to too many communist media reporters and read articles by communist journalists when it comes to understanding the Russians.  Read on the following about the history of evil Russia:

World War I

Russia exited the war allowing the Germans to redeploy those fighting on the Eastern Front to the Western Front to bolster their forces to kill Americans, French, British and other allied military fighting to push the Germans out of France.

https://www.sparknotes.com/history/european/ww1/section9/page/2/

World War II

Stalin and Hitler, both who were murderous evil dictators that worked together to invade peaceful Poland.  Later evil Stalin joined the allies to fight against Hitler’s Germany.  Stalin saw his ultimate plan to incarcerate many nations in Europe by destroying the German military.

https://www.history.com/news/the-secret-hitler-stalin-nonagression-pact

·         Two days after the German Wehrmacht launched Operation Barbarossa (Stalin’s Russia and Hitler’s Germany jointly as evil allies invaded peaceful Poland) in June 1941, Moscow and Tokyo signed a non-aggression pact.  This kept worthless Russia out of fighting Japan until the war was almost over.  Fighting  Japan was done by America and her real allies.

·         Moscow subsequently declared war on Tokyo on August 8, 1945, two days after the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and one day before the second bomb fell on Nagasaki.  No thanks to worthless Russia since America and her real allies had to fight across the Pacific to drive out Japanese murdering and occupation. So Russia only had to fight Japan for seven days until World War II with Japan ended on August 14, 1945.

Cold War

Russia incarcerated the nations and their citizens in Eastern Europe under their phony “Warsaw Pact Nations”.  Continually threatened Western Europe for decades with invasion.

Korean War

Russia supported the communist North Korea who invaded South Korea.  Russia helped to kill and injure Americans and others.

Cuban Missile Crisis

Russia sent nuclear missiles to Cuba.  Dictator Fidel Castro was a mentally unbalance evil sociopath.  The evil stupidity of Russia was very dangerous sending nuclear missiles to crazy Castro.

Vietnam War

Russia supported the communist North Vietnamese who invaded South Vietnam. Russia helped to kill and injure Americans and others.

Russia is evil, traitorous and untrustworthy.  Real, factual and honest history is proof.  Not the revisionist, politically correct, pro-communist version of history taught to many American youths.  The above history of Russia’s evil deeds against America and other nations is all the proof needed to understand that Russia cannot be trusted and they have never been a friend of the United States of America.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ADK Native said:

Russia says relations with US 'lying on the floor'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-says-relations-with-us-lying-on-the-floor/ar-AATPxfz?ocid=SL5GDHP&li=BBnbfcL

The article states “During a call with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the weekend, President Biden reportedly warned of "swift and severe costs" if Russia invades Ukraine.”

Can Biden be more clear and define what “swift and severe costs” are?  Biden who was a draft dodger needs to weigh carefully his actions.  We all saw how bored he was when he looked at his watched as the coffins of our service members killed in action passed by thanks to his failed retrograde operations in Afghanistan. 

The article states "President Biden reiterated that a further Russian invasion of Ukraine would produce widespread human suffering and diminish Russia's standing,"

“Diminish Russia’s standing”?  Putin could care less about “Russia's standing” otherwise he would have never annex the Crimea and now surround Ukraine with a large military force.  The Russian leadership supported by some of its citizens is pure evil.  Ignorant Americans have read too much politically correct world history, listened to too many communist media reporters and read articles by communist journalists when it comes to understanding the Russians.  Read on the following about the history of evil Russia:

World War I

Russia exited the war allowing the Germans to redeploy those fighting on the Eastern Front to the Western Front to bolster their forces to kill Americans, French, British and other allied military fighting to push the Germans out of France.

https://www.sparknotes.com/history/european/ww1/section9/page/2/

World War II

Stalin and Hitler, both who were murderous evil dictators that worked together to invade peaceful Poland.  Later evil Stalin joined the allies to fight against Hitler’s Germany.  Stalin saw his ultimate plan to incarcerate many nations in Europe by destroying the German military.

https://www.history.com/news/the-secret-hitler-stalin-nonagression-pact

·         Two days after the German Wehrmacht launched Operation Barbarossa (Stalin’s Russia and Hitler’s Germany jointly as evil allies invaded peaceful Poland) in June 1941, Moscow and Tokyo signed a non-aggression pact.  This kept worthless Russia out of fighting Japan until the war was almost over.  Fighting  Japan was done by America and her real allies.

·         Moscow subsequently declared war on Tokyo on August 8, 1945, two days after the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and one day before the second bomb fell on Nagasaki.  No thanks to worthless Russia since America and her real allies had to fight across the Pacific to drive out Japanese murdering and occupation. So Russia only had to fight Japan for seven days until World War II with Japan ended on August 14, 1945.

Cold War

Russia incarcerated the nations and their citizens in Eastern Europe under their phony “Warsaw Pact Nations”.  Continually threatened Western Europe for decades with invasion.

Korean War

Russia supported the communist North Korea who invaded South Korea.  Russia helped to kill and injure Americans and others.

Cuban Missile Crisis

Russia sent nuclear missiles to Cuba.  Dictator Fidel Castro was a mentally unbalance evil sociopath.  The evil stupidity of Russia was very dangerous sending nuclear missiles to crazy Castro.

Vietnam War

Russia supported the communist North Vietnamese who invaded South Vietnam. Russia helped to kill and injure Americans and others.

Russia is evil, traitorous and untrustworthy.  Real, factual and honest history is proof.  Not the revisionist, politically correct, pro-communist version of history taught to many American youths.  The above history of Russia’s evil deeds against America and other nations is all the proof needed to understand that Russia cannot be trusted and they have never been a friend of the United States of America.

Exactly why Trump tried to stay on even terms with Putin. We are not to stronger power when it comes to weapons of destruction and Putin warned the idiot in the White House today to stay outbid it or else. This was carried out by Putin against the weakest of the weak after he saw what Biden did in his last overseas attempt. You think prices in this country are already high under these idiots in charge. Just wait a couple weeks. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly why Trump tried to stay on even terms with Putin. We are not to stronger power when it comes to weapons of destruction and Putin warned the idiot in the White House today to stay outbid it or else. This was carried out by Putin against the weakest of the weak after he saw what Biden did in his last overseas attempt. You think prices in this country are already high under these idiots in charge. Just wait a couple weeks. 

Its not a matter of weeks anymore . Its a matter of days . The invasion is on as of 12:30am with missiles fired at Ukraine targets by Russia . Putin just threatened any country that steps in their way will suffer serious consequences . 

In so many words Putin just told Biden the Corn Pop Slayer to shove the batteries up his ass . 

BatteryJoe.png

But Biden is not alone . Clinton convinced Ukraine to give up their Nukes with the promise of protection from Russia . Russia , the USA , and many NATO countries signed that agreement . When Russia invaded Crimea , the weakling duo , Obama and Biden sent toilet paper , pillows and blankets to Ukraine . And in the off season the Big Guy and Hunter fill their pockets with Ukraine oil money . Biden is a worthless idiot that is no longer a disaster waiting to happen . Its happening

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 4

Putin has no respect for Biden and how weak he is . Biden has too much invested in cobalt mining in China to just let Russia have that pipe line operate smoothly . Same reason they shut down the keystone. Gotta make gas so expensive that it makes his BS electricity push look good on paper.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

remember also Cyber attacks that are directed at Urkriane may effect us as well.  When these things get started they are hard to stop and spread everywhere.  Then a run on banks in Urkraine, increase in fuel prices and the market that is going to drop will be coming our way.   

Nomads prediction $5 gas by Easter .

cyber attacks are a concern for me , I do what I can . Being away from home , I don’t let my gas tank get below 3/4 and I may fill up sooner , going forward . We walk to restaurants and such here so I drive very little but will need to get home at some point . I hit the bank a few days ago to increase our cash on hand .as well .

• Like 1

Nomads prediction $5 gas by Easter .
cyber attacks are a concern for me , I do what I can . Being away from home , I don’t let my gas tank get below 3/4 and I may fill up sooner , going forward . We walk to restaurants and such here so I drive very little but will need to get home at some point . I hit the bank a few days ago to increase our cash on hand .as well .

It’s been over $5 for months in Cali

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

11 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Save the effort and just buy oatmeal. Shelf life of a million years and you only need hot water to make it. Then you won't accidently milk a bull.

I do like oatmeal. Although, it is better with a little bit of milk and some real maple syrup .