Trump speaks at CPAC

I am not as much of a staunch Trump supporter as some. I agreed with a lot of his policy’s and appreciated how his policy’s led to more money in my pocket. But I agree with what some other members have stated Trump should step back and the Republican Party should run another America first candidate. As the media has made him toxic and if he steps back I believe  other America first candidates would have a better chance. I also believe the pendulum is swinging back hard against the progressives and if Trump is as America first as some hope he is, he will step back, endorsing some candidates where palatable and let the American first and conservative movement prosper.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I am not as much of a staunch Trump supporter as some. I agreed with a lot of his policy’s and appreciated how his policy’s led to more money in my pocket. But I agree with what some other members have stated Trump should step back and the Republican Party should run another America first candidate. As the media has made him toxic and if he steps back I believe  other America first candidates would have a better chance. I also believe the pendulum is swinging back hard against the progressives and if Trump is as America first as some hope he is, he will step back, endorsing some candidates where palatable and let the American first and conservative movement prosper.

At this point, I would be heavily inclined to vote for a Republican president for the first time in my life, but I will not vote for Trump. I’m sure there are many out there like me. Please pick someone better than Trump. 

• Like 1

Just now, Splitear said:

At this point, I would be heavily inclined to vote for a Republican president for the first time in my life, but I will not vote for Trump. I’m sure there are many out there like me. Please pick someone better than Trump. 

I have and will again vote for Trump on policy’s not personality’s. But I hope for a candidate other than Trump that shares a lot of the same policy’s that is more palatable to voters such as yourself. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I have and will again vote for Trump on policy’s not personality’s. But I hope for a candidate other than Trump that shares a lot of the same policy’s that is more palatable to voters such as yourself. 

Exactly. And Trump is out to prove what he can do again. After this idiot in charge now the job won’t be real tough turning back to Americans first. He showed the swamp and he will show it again. 

8 hours ago, Splitear said:

I got no problem with that;  as long as it’s not a Democrat , for Gods sake lol. 

7 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

What we’re you gonna say Buddy- go ahead :) 

Just that I, and many others vote for a person and their policies. For me, Trump the person gets in the way of policy, and for that reason, I won’t vote for him. A better person stands a very good shot at earning my vote in 2024. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Just that I, and many others vote for a person and their policies. For me, Trump the person gets in the way of policy, and for that reason, I won’t vote for him. A better person stands a very good shot at earning my vote in 2024. 

Yeah , I hear and agree with what you’re saying but respectfully disagree with your opinion of Trump. For me , a candidate would have to be God awful bad on the Republican side for me to pull the lever for a Democrat . That party has so lost its way over the last 20 yrs or so , I just couldn’t do it . I believe it really grew worse after the election of Obama , who I abhorred for his gross negligence and incompetence - and talk about a race baiter ? NOONE can come close to him!! Remember This race crap all started under his presidency !! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Yeah , I hear and agree with what you’re saying but respectfully disagree with your opinion of Trump. For me , a candidate would have to be God awful bad on the Republican side for me to pull the lever for a Democrat . That party has so lost its way over the last 20 yrs or so , I just couldn’t do it . I believe it really grew worse after the election of Obama , who I abhorred for his gross negligence and incompetence - and talk about a race baiter ? NOONE can come close to him!! Remember This race crap all started under his presidency !! 

And again a non vote for a guy just because you don’t like him even though you like his policies is a vote for the other side. It amazes me that people enjoy what their getting now because a non vote for the right guy says their ok with getting more of the shit they are getting now. 

• Like 3

I voted for Trump twice - first enthusiastically (clear the swamp, focus on home, businessman approach) and the second time a touch more begrudgingly(if he just shut up he would have won!).

I am disappointed that Republicans can’t put a better candidate forward that has both the policy and the persona of a representative of The United States of America. Trump is not that and yet I still would hold my nose and vote for his policies again.
Does he actually care enough for what makes America great to step back and throw all his strength behind a different candidate?
Probably not unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I voted for Trump twice - first enthusiastically (clear the swamp, focus on home, businessman approach) and the second time a touch more begrudgingly(if he just shut up he would have won!).

I am disappointed that Republicans can’t put a better candidate forward that has both the policy and the persona of a representative of The United States of America. Trump is not that and yet I still would hold my nose and vote for his policies again.
Does he actually care enough for what makes America great to step back and throw all his strength behind a different candidate?

My actions and my sentiments  as well.

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Hate to admit, but I agree with that .  Ive said it on here many times: I like Trump VERY much as Prez, but feel that his hubris and abrasive persona detracts from his performance.  Hes not a humble guy in the least and comes off to me as quite narcissistic- and I dont like that.  I feel hes the best man for the job , though and will get my vote, hands down.

• Like 1

If any of you guys think any GOP candidate isn't going to be smeared and attacked with character assassination by the Dems and the leftist media just as bad as Trump was, you're deluding yourself.

Look what they did to Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and even Barrett.

No matter who runs as a Republican, they will suffer the same lies and attacks from the left, designed to get low info voters to hate them.  The media will refuse to present any Republican's views or policies to the public and force them to speak to the people directly through another media, like twitter, if they don't get banned from it for telling the truth.  That's why Trump used it.  He was left with no other option.

Look how Biden is handled with kid gloves by the media.  Look how Trump is still attacked.  Forming an opinion of a man based on any info gleaned from the vile cesspool of leftist media in America, is foolish.  It isn't factual nor actual journalism.  It's propaganda from the party that wants to subject you to their control.  

Voting for anyone the left and it's media lapdog supports, is voting for your own demise.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Grouse said:

If any of you guys think any GOP candidate isn't going to be smeared and attacked with character assassination by the Dems and the leftist media just as bad as Trump was, you're deluding yourself.

Look what they did to Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and even Barrett.

No matter who runs as a Republican, they will suffer the same lies and attacks from the left, designed to get low info voters to hate them.  The media will refuse to present any Republican's views or policies to the public and force them to speak to the people directly through another media, like twitter, if they don't get banned from it for telling the truth.  That's why Trump used it.  He was left with no other option.

Look how Biden is handled with kid gloves by the media.  Look how Trump is still attacked.  Forming an opinion of a man based on any info gleaned from the vile cesspool of leftist media in America, is foolish.  It isn't factual nor actual journalism.  It's propaganda from the party that wants to subject you to their control.  

Voting for anyone the left and it's media lapdog supports, is voting for your own demise.

Exactly. And Trump being the d!ck he kinda has always been thru life is tripled when he has to fight for his life everyday. Anybody boxed into a corner with all the lies and scandals probably would have done the same. I would rather see him fight back, act the d!ck and do what’s right for Americans then see him weak and not fighting back against the lies and fake left. And at this point if you can’t see that all these impeachment’s and such were not all crap then you have issues. I wouldn’t care if we never had another politician in office again. If a businessman can step in and do what he did with a little gruff and backbone then we need more of that.  

• Like 2

I don't think Trump realized just how deep the swamp really is, Demoncraps, big media, hollywood, and don't forget many of his fellow republicans like that scum bag former speaker Ryan. If it comes to pass that he gets a second chance I hope his main focus is the "swamp" and he goes all out scorched earth, they are the biggest threat to our country! 

I want my Republic back!

Robby

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Robby said:

I don't think Trump realized just how deep the swamp really is, Demoncraps, big media, hollywood, and don't forget many of his fellow republicans like that scum bag former speaker Ryan. If it comes to pass that he gets a second chance I hope his main focus is the "swamp" and he goes all out scorched earth, they are the biggest threat to our country! 

I want my Republic back!

Robby

You forgot to add John McCain!

• Like 3

Someone else’s fault for Trump’s narcissistic behavior….He is responsible for the person he chooses to present. If he reeled it in, he would still be there today.

And, I’m not disagreeing with the media attack or impeachment statements or character assassination. Still the fact remains that he did this to himself

Just got home from Church….today’s Gospel seems appropriate:

6b7c6a9df93a9bbde3b2b78c80ccdd8f.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Someone else’s fault for Trump’s narcissistic behavior….He is responsible for the person he chooses to present. If he reeled it in, he would still be there today.

And, I’m not disagreeing with the media attack or impeachment statements or character assassination. Still the fact remains that he did this to himself

Just got home from Church….today’s Gospel seems appropriate:

6b7c6a9df93a9bbde3b2b78c80ccdd8f.jpg

Not true! They would have gone after him regardless, because he was effective. I have never agreed with everything any elected official says or does, but I expect them to fight for what they say and do, The Democrats don't have to worry about constant vilification from big media and hollywood for everything they do, no matter how small, Trump fought them on every front available to him unlike that progressive so called republican Bush, who ate S#*^ for eight years. I would love to see Trump back in there and clean house!

• Like 2