Trump speaks at CPAC

Not true! They would have gone after him regardless, because he was effective. I have never agreed with everything any elected official says or does, but I expect them to fight for what they say and do, The Democrats don't have to worry about constant vilification from big media and hollywood for everything they do, no matter how small, Trump fought them on every front available to him unlike that progressive so called republican Bush, who ate S#*^ for eight years. I would love to see Trump back in there and clean house!

They also attacked Kavanagh during the SC hearings. He spoke(and defended himself) passionately, intelligently, and objectively- didn’t hurl insults back, call them names, or poke the bear. He dealt with a crapstorm and rose above it and thankfully sits on the SC. A modicum of decency from Trump would have kept the vote that put him in office the first time.
Remember I’m on “your side” politically- I was more pissed at Trump than the left when he lost and more pissed at him now that we are in this left crapstorm economically and socially and militarily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

As long as it’s not a Democrat , I’m ok with this choice but would prefer my Guy
Question.....do you think it's better for the country for Trump to win the nomination or let's say a Desantis? So even though I get you love Trump, you have to be concerned he has a much better chance of losing the election as the Republican candidate than just about any other. He is so disliked by so many in both parties. Desantis wins by a landslide in my opinion as he gets the Trump votes and much of the hate Trump vote and that Biden is so terrible that any candidate other than Trump is bound to win. If we lose this next election so much more will be lost. We can't take another loss, the country can't! And if you can admit any fault to Trump it has to be his ego to not see this as well and step aside for the country.

And I'm not gonna argue that it's a rigged election.....both sides were ready to claim that in a loss. And IF it was it's because it was so close. It won't be with just about any other candidate. Trump has unfortunately made himself his own poison.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Question.....do you think it's better for the country for Trump to win the nomination or let's say a Desantis? So even though I get you love Trump, you have to be concerned he has a much better chance of losing the election as the Republican candidate than just about any other. He is so disliked by so many in both parties. Desantis wins by a landslide in my opinion as he gets the Trump votes and much of the hate Trump vote and that Biden is so terrible that any candidate other than Trump is bound to win. If we lose this next election so much more will be lost. We can't take another loss, the country can't! And if you can admit any fault to Trump it has to be his ego to not see this as well and step aside for the country.

And I'm not gonna argue that it's a rigged election.....both sides were ready to claim that in a loss. And IF it was it's because it was so close. It won't be with just about any other candidate. Trump has unfortunately made himself his own poison.

Than I would have to agree with you my friend as I can’t argue that point . Given my druthers though , I’d go for Trump :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

They also attacked Kavanagh during the SC hearings. He spoke(and defended himself) passionately, intelligently, and objectively- didn’t hurl insults back, call them names, or poke the bear. He dealt with a crapstorm and rose above it and thankfully sits on the SC. A modicum of decency from Trump would have kept the vote that put him in office the first time.
Remember I’m on “your side” politically- I was more pissed at Trump than the left when he lost and more pissed at him now that we are in this left crapstorm economically and socially and militarily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I get it, Kavanagh had a touch more than half the senate in his corner and was a "hopeful", where his demeanor was crucial. Trump had no one, people in his own cabinet were working against him.

I knew virtually nothing about him before the election, I don't participate in pop-culture bull crap, any of it. I did my home work and by election day I was in his corner 100% and saw nothing during his term that dissuaded my from that support. Everything he did was for the betterment of our Republic, and he got nothing but scorn from big media EVERY effing day. Who else could accomplish all he did in the face of all that. No one in my time, from Truman on up, well maybe Harry could have. 

Biden has done nothing, not one thing for this country in is fifty years of politics except make himself and all his family wealthy beyond anything possible by the average American.

People, sheep, that voted for that fool should be ashamed, but their masters in media haven't told them how to feel yet so they wait in hungry anticipation for a meatless bone from their neurotic guru's.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I agree Republican has to win but we all also know Trump wins hands down without the Covid crap.  No way he loses in any fair election with the number of votes he had. Get rid of all the fake mail in ballots, vote with no Id, changing voting laws during an election and Trump stays in the seat he was in. I’m also think you would see a different president if he gets back in there again. He would still be Trump but I don’t think you would see him come after the left so hard after they make up their false statements about him over and over. Learned a lesson of sorts. 

• Like 2

I agree Republican has to win but we all also know Trump wins hands down without the Covid crap.  No way he loses in any fair election with the number of votes he had. Get rid of all the fake mail in ballots, vote with no Id, changing voting laws during an election and Trump stays in the seat he was in. I’m also think you would see a different president if he gets back in there again. He would still be Trump but I don’t think you would see him come after the left so hard after they make up their false statements about him over and over. Learned a lesson of sorts. 
Yes he prob would have won without Covid. But since then we've had Jan 6. And no matter where you stand on that it's further soured more people on him. But any other candidate would have won hands down over Biden. He's put himself into his own predicament and it's hurting us all.

Although I disagree on the election being rigged that he lost (although I can believe some is always possible) . I also do not have a problem with Trump defending himself the press. My issue with him is he isn't self aware enough to know he's hurting himself and the country with the unneeded comments he makes. I love so much of what he did, it's a shame to watch him shoot himself in the foot and reload and do it over and over again to feed his own ego. To me he has made himself a poison for the next election in that he is too big a risk for the party and the country to lose again. Beside the fact better are waiting in the wings. Many that will make America great again and are electable.

• Like 2

agree with rob 100% desantis i feel would be better ,,,, evereyone said last time Trump could never loose,,, I know rigged election ..... hmmm he lost, many republicans are growing and have grown sick of Trump and his attitude ...and i feel tho they may not vote Dem they wont vote at all....

• Like 1

I voted for Trump first election . Lesser of evils... no way in hell I would ever vote for a Clinton. 

I did not vote for Trump in the primary. 

Voted gladly for Trump in the second election.  He was a great president.  Way better than I expected.  Besides I couldn't vote for turnip head . He wasn't fit while running for president.  The demorats and media were covering for him . A true puppet. They keep propping him up so he gets knocked down.  Elder abuse  for sure . 

If we can't get control  of the election process so it is a fair and free election  without  fraud  it won't matter who runs . The demorats will pick  who they want .

DeSantis is my choice if Trump doesn't run . Do I think Trump could win hell yes . Do I think the demorats will cheat,lie,in general steal the election . Yup sure do!

• Like 2

ok got to say this when hillary lost to trump the DEMS  screamed there was fraud cover ups and it was false..... Trump looses and REP scream the same  now im expert but maybe people should stop whining about shat and try to unite, I know the far right and far left will never do that but people in the middle out number them and maybe change can start from there.....I do feel TRUMP could have been one of the greatest presidents ever if he put his ego aside and shut his mouth and just ran the country and tried to unite the country  ...

• Like 1

Some people don't know the difference between "influenced" and "fraud". The 2020 election it was won by influence- the easily swayed followed the popular vote and Biden was the popular vote. Like it or not there it is!

I also don't understand why any intelligent person can't see Trump was/is his own worst enemy, and the last election was his to lose. He had almost full support of the Republican party going in on his first round and for a short while after he won. He started loosing that support with his Tweets, you can try and put all the excuses/spins in the world on it, but it will not change the fact that, that was his undoing. You can pour sugar on a pile of scat all day long, it's still going to be a pile of scat, oddly enough with more flies on it though.

As stated already, when Trump won the Left threw them selves on the floor and had temper tantrums crying "fraud", while the Right went around chest thumping ( my new favorite expression by the way ). Now, just like was predictable, the Left is running around chest thumping while the Right is throwing temper tantrums screaming fraud. This will be no different come 2024 no matter who wins, one side will gloat and the other will cry.

I also ( yes, I said that again ) have to laugh when people say this social media is lying or that social media is wrong, this is the only place to get real news. Got some actual news for you, unless you sit down personally and have a chat with the political person in question, it can all be lies ( it will most likely still be lies face to face, that's what politicians do, even the Mighty Trump did not follow through on all his promises. Remember when he said he'd protect the Second Amendment, go back and do some research, he started the ball rolling on "Ghost Guns" being banned, and if I recall he wanted to ban full auto. You are being fed what they want you to know on both sides whether you want to pull your head out of the sand and understand that is up to you.

• Like 1

First off, "sugar on scat" is a great expression and if you don't mind I'm going to steal it.

Everyone realizes that Trump lost because of Trump. But the bigger question is, why would he act like that when it's obviously hurting? Christie summed it up early in 2015 - Trump swings at every pitch. He can't lay off and let an obvious high-and-outside ball go by. That may be an okay strategy in some lines of work, but not in a President where a degree of self-discipline is necessary. 

It took me years to learn this in meetings ... present and then stop talking.

• Like 1

If Trump really lost the 2020 election, it flies in the face of all the historical indicators regarding which candidate should've won.

This is why people still believe the election was stolen.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gen-flynn-exclusive-10-indisputable-facts-2020-election-argue-audits/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2021-07-30&utm_campaign=topdaily

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, left field said:

First off, "sugar on scat" is a great expression and if you don't mind I'm going to steal it.

Everyone realizes that Trump lost because of Trump. But the bigger question is, why would he act like that when it's obviously hurting? Christie summed it up early in 2015 - Trump swings at every pitch. He can't lay off and let an obvious high-and-outside ball go by. That may be an okay strategy in some lines of work, but not in a President where a degree of self-discipline is necessary. 

It took me years to learn this in meetings ... present and then stop talking.

Have at it with the sugar comment.

I would still vote for Trump if he runs in 2024, I'm not blind and I see what he did for this country, but by the Gods if there are any left, I hope the Republican Party can put someone up who'd be more personable and still put the USA first.

Only Trump knows why he did the things he did, but I agree if he had taken a quiet approach a lot more he'd be in office right now.

I want what's best for this country as a whole! Of course I want someone in office who will protect my 2A rights, all of us on this forum should. OK, the elitist bow only guys probably don't care much about guns, but I sure do ( this part is sarcasm and a joke for those with reading disabilities ). The sad thing is we aren't going to get a Democrat who care's more about the USA then a Republican will. The past few decades have proven that.

On the debate of 2A rights, anyone who thinks there aren't Republicans who want to take that away is fooling themselves. 

Edited by DirtTime

Now that's a good question left field. If he learned anything from 2020 he will.

That second part? Obama wins. Open borders, defunding police, and dolling out money to non US citizens wins that every time. Unless a lot of people wake up and see the severe downfalls of those type of actions, which I don't see happening.

1 minute ago, left field said:

Does Trump have the "discipline" to lay off and endorse DeSantis? Maybe depends on who's running as a Dem. I doubt Biden will.

Fantasy time ... DeSantis vs. M. Obama. Who wins? 

I love Trump, but doubt that he does as hes too narcisstic to put the needs of the country over his own need for personal fame , accolades and power. Alas, it is unfortunate cuz he was a VERY  effective leader.... :(

Michelle Obama?? That would, indeed be a scary thought....