February Funnies

Robby

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Robby said:

1645044802126-png.75601.thumb.png.217f3f6d8273b0d068a310f9e57a352f.png

Ha. Ha. Ha. I found the same tree twice on the same job this past fall .lol. It's a lot of splicing.. :) Although it turns out the house only uses 4 of those wires.. Oh, and btw it is normaly a low voltage root but still gives you a tingle when splicing it together in the rain..

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

full-40898-126822-16442820413316404837449553032779.jpg.4dd1f4933bbf618933170920a422a11e.jpg

I’ll never forget a time when I was a little kid staying with my aunt and uncle, at their cottage on Honeoye lake, many years ago. My uncle caught a big walleye one day, and my aunt baked it in the oven, filled with stuffing like a turkey.  She made cold potato salad, as a side dish. 

Later that evening, as we sat around the dinner table, my uncle held up a forkful of potato salad, and a white, mayonnaise-covered night crawler hung down from it.

I don’t think I finished the rest of my potato salad after that (the worms were stored on the upper shelf of the fridge), but the stuffed walleye was pretty good.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That guys fly casting was an embarrassment . Good riddance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Plus he was one of those “catch and release” guys who got off on the senseless maiming of a fine food source.  He got what was coming to him with the snake.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1