Atlona - 4K UHD HDMI over HDBase TX/RX

26 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

How much have you made off this board so far? If by any chance you have a Pulsar handheld you're looking to sell, I'm interested. 

haha not much on forum. Maybe $1K. Nextdoor app has been great. A few different couples spent $1-2K each buying a bunch.

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

haha not much on forum. Maybe $1K. Nextdoor app has been great. A few different couples spent $1-2K each buying a bunch.

I've been following this saga loosely. What's the story?  As I've been able to piece together, you bought a new house and so you're selling stuff you don't want to take with you?

(I've held out of Nextdoor. Generally worthwhile? Can I sell .54 cal copper (Barnes) muzzleloader bullets on there or would it be frowned upon?)

I actually joined this forum in search of this item. Are you considering interesting trades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes. I’m open to cash, checks, zelle, Venmo, or gift cards

I've been following this saga loosely. What's the story?  As I've been able to piece together, you bought a new house and so you're selling stuff you don't want to take with you?
(I've held out of Nextdoor. Generally worthwhile? Can I sell .54 cal copper (Barnes) muzzleloader bullets on there or would it be frowned upon?)

Yes a little of both. Selling stuff from house we are selling and in this case selling stuff from new house we don’t need