Hip boots for Biden’s Bull

1 minute ago, Cory said:

That phony piece of shits makes my skin crawl! I will not be watching. My sanity depends on it.

Should pump in ole Rush Limbaugh radio intro music, into the chamber, just as Sleepy starts to talk. ...Joe will rant and pick a fight with Donald and Nancy will have a coronary.

Wouldn't it be great if the Republicans ripped up the speech and walked out all in unison.

Worst first year of any presidency in modern times. He should just apologize and walk out.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

I’m a big fan of yours Rob but I whole heartedly disagree with what I think was a slightly tongue in cheek “joke” about ripping out hat script.
I would hate for our Republicans representatives to act Like that when a modicum of decency from Trump would have had him at the podium tonight
I’m tired of the “they did it first” bull$hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

I’m a big fan of yours Rob but I whole heartedly disagree with what I think was a slightly tongue in cheek “joke” about ripping out hat script.
I would hate for our Republicans representatives to act Like that when a modicum of decency from Trump would have had him at the podium tonight

Def tounge in cheek and reference to Pelosi actions in a past Trump state of the union. And although I am not a big Trump guy he actually did a couple of excellent state of the union speeches.

And it would never happen.

But I am tired of watching the Republicans sit on their hands and asses. At some point they need to rage against the dying of the light and start getting more aggressive. I am truly hoping it is planned for midterms this year to start having more of a backbone and start showing more fight in the dog and exposing some of these Dems and making them accountable. Including and not limiting to criminal prosecution for some. But I do believe they are trying to show a more professional standing than Trump did and help themselves in November this year, and win back a majority in the house and/or senate. It has to happen soon and once it does they can't be complacent.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I'm not. What's good for the goose....

• Like 1

Did not watch it but caught some highlights on the local news, that old liver spot Pelosi sitting behind sleepy Joe  is a perfect complement. She looked like a trained chimpanzee jumping up and down clapping and smacking her lips cheering on her hero's lousy first year's performance.:rofl:

Al

Edited by airedale

1 hour ago, airedale said:

Did not watch it but caught some highlights on the local news, that old liver spot Pelosi sitting behind sleepy Joe  is a perfect complement. She looked like a trained chimpanzee jumping up and down clapping and smacking her lips cheering on her hero's lousy first year's performance.:rofl:

Al

What was the deal with Pelosi rubbing her wrists together ? That was weird . I wish I could post the video of her doing that .

• Like 1