Heckling the President

4 hours ago, Chef said:

What was working at the end of trumps term… not much pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He got the dead arch-liberal SCOUS justice RBG replaced, right at the tail end, with a strong conservative, had the Southern border very secure, and completely stripped ISIS of all of the territory that it controlled.  

You have got to be feeling a little remorse, over your Biden vote by now ?  Would you if Taiwan falls to China ?  If gas cost $ 10 per gallon by the fouth of July ?  What would it take for you to admit that you goofed ?

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

He got the dead arch-liberal SCOUS justice RBG replaced, right at the tail end, with a strong conservative, had the Southern border very secure, and completely stripped ISIS of all of the territory that it controlled.  

You have got to be feeling a little remorse, over your Biden vote by now ?  Would you if Taiwan falls to China ?  If gas cost $ 10 per gallon by the fouth of July ?  What would it take for you to admit that you goofed ?

Absolutely Nothing!!! Just the way Leftist operate. I’m still waiting for all the facts he says he has of all the foods in our lives increasing in price on Trumps watch compared to the idiot in there now.   Just the idiots that can’t handle the fact that the orange man was a better president then the guy before him and now after him. Can’t wait to hear their excuses after this fools 3rd year in and we are still in the same shithole. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chef said:

I don’t believe in unrestricted abortion… so a fetus is considered viable at 24 weeks. I do believe that there should be a grace period for any fetus that may have developed early. I would say before 20 weeks it’s fair game.

First trimester works for me 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chef said:

See so we aren’t all that far off

Although saving innocent lives is the single most important reason for me to vote Republican, there are a few other good ones, that may trump that, if you are hung up on pro-choice.

How high would gas prices have to get, before you admitted that your vote for Biden was a mistake ?

Would you rather see more or less of the globe controlled by Communists ? 

Do you enjoy owning guns and shooting sports ?

What is your opinion on the current southern border situation ?

Do you expect that the Democrats will do ok in the upcoming midterm elections ?  

Our other resident lefties (left field, versatile hunter, and gobbler chaser, and more) are also encouraged to answer these questions.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Hopefully, the '22 elections will not be rigged like the last one...in the end, it all depends on how the votes are counted. An honest election is all I want. 

One of the first bills this Congress tried to pass would have made permanent all the things that were full of fraud in the 2020 election.  No voter ID required, ballot harvesting OK, same day voter registration, massive mail in ballots, little verification of mail in ballots and counting of late ballots.  Basically, they wanted EVERY ballot received to be counted.  Conservatives asked that only LEGAL ballots be counted.  Conservatives were lambasted as racists for requesting only LEGAL ballots be counted.

Anyone who cannot see the proposals from the left are designed to murder election integrity, is being willfully ignorant, while supporting their party's desire to steal elections.

Just wait until the left proposes amnesty for the 11 million illegals that have entered the country recently, who are known to prefer the party that is promising lots of free stuff.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Grouse said:

One of the first bills this Congress tried to pass would have made permanent all the things that were full of fraud in the 2020 election.  No voter ID required, ballot harvesting OK, same day voter registration, massive mail in ballots, little verification of mail in ballots and counting of late ballots.  Basically, they wanted EVERY ballot received to be counted.  Conservatives asked that only LEGAL ballots be counted.  Conservatives were lambasted as racists for requesting only LEGAL ballots be counted.

Anyone who cannot see the proposals from the left are designed to murder election integrity, is being willfully ignorant, while supporting their party's desire to steal elections.

Just wait until the left proposes amnesty for the 11 million illegals that have entered the country recently, who are known to prefer the party that is promising lots of free stuff.

They might get their first votes, but once they get educated here, they will switch to the Republican side, as do most, after they secure the wisdom to do so.  Only the unwise continue to vote Democrat.  

20 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Come on!! Of course you’re defending him , cuz he always goes after Trump , the ultimate villain in your world view !! 

It’s not about vilifying Trump, he doesn’t need help with that. In these hyperdivided times, it’s striking when individuals override party lines to call out bad behavior. Bolton and the many other Republican public servants who have disavowed Trump for his incompetence and for regularly putting self over country deserve some recognition. 

Check it out, here’s another Republican calling out Trumpists in the GOP:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/04/politics/mike-pence-republican-putin-rnc/index.html 

3 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Although saving innocent lives is the single most important reason for me to vote Republican, there are a few other good ones, that may trump that, if you are hung up on pro-choice.

How high would gas prices have to get, before you admitted that your vote for Biden was a mistake ?

Our other resident lefties (left field, versatile hunter, and gobbler chaser, and more) are also encouraged to answer these questions.

If you pretend to offer opinions that extend outside of theological dogma, I recommend you read something other than the Bible.

So gas is going to get high because of the Ukraine situation it’s a global supply and demand thing. Even increased production here wouldn’t help.

The Biden administration is actually using title 42
And expelling migrants coming on foot…
Look it up yourself. I believe the migrant caravans happened under Trump too did they not ?

I bet the Dems do better than you expect…. But what I think will really surprise you is the amount of Trump endorsed republicans that loose to moderates.

Hopefully, the '22 elections will not be rigged like the last one...in the end, it all depends on how the votes are counted. An honest election is all I want. 

Rigged lol. You smoking crack ? . Even Trumps SCOTUS and VP put a stop to that crap

It’s not about vilifying Trump, he doesn’t need help with that. In these hyperdivided times, it’s striking when individuals override party lines to call out bad behavior. Bolton and the many other Republican public servants who have disavowed Trump for his incompetence and for regularly putting self over country deserve some recognition. 
Check it out, here’s another Republican calling out Trumpists in the GOP:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/04/politics/mike-pence-republican-putin-rnc/index.html 

Funny thing is I would vote for Pence in 2024

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

Funny thing is I would vote for Pence in 2024

That’s because Pence is a RINO, never mind that he’s been a lifelong Republican and is awkwardly hyper conservative. RINO I say! To be a real a Republican nowadays you must reject the constitution and have a crush on Putin and Q. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

That’s because Pence is a RINO, never mind that he’s been a lifelong Republican and is awkwardly hyper conservative. RINO I say! To be a real a Republican nowadays you must reject the constitution and have a crush on Putin and Q. 

VH, whats your opinion of GWB?  Also, would you consider voting for a Desantis or Haley if they ran for Prez? 

VH, whats your opinion of GWB?  Also, would you consider voting for a Desantis or Haley if they ran for Prez? 

DeSantis I would consider.. Haley not a chance in hell.

I prefer the non-Q loving RINOs. But wait, didn’t huntingNY unanimously decide to endorse Buttigieg in the next election if Biden steps down? 

I’d be curious if FSW could tell us what “breed” Buttigieg is.

4 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I prefer the non-Q loving RINOs. But wait, didn’t huntingNY unanimously decide to endorse Buttigieg in the next election if Biden steps down? 

I guess that means you didnt like Bush and wouldnt consider DeSantis and/or Haley then? From your  reference , Im assuming  youre suggesting theyre Q Anon supporters , correct?

I guess that means you didnt like Bush and wouldnt consider DeSantis and/or Haley then? From your  reference , Im assuming  youre suggesting theyre Q Anon supporters , correct?

I have no issue with Bush, and bush for sure is not a Q supporter

• Like 1

Fair enough- to be honest, I dont know alot about Haley.  What is your objection to her ?

Because she can’t decide who she is… and frankly I think I would have a hard time voting for a woman for president.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

That’s glib, even for a quick guess. You seemingly put zero effort into contextualizing my response. But I suspect you know that. How very impish for a Sunday morning. 

That’s glib, even for a quick guess. You seemingly put zero effort into contextualizing my response. But I suspect you know that. How very impish for a Sunday morning. 

Hey man I will say Northcountry is good people. I am thankful that unlike some others he can at least have a legit back and forth dialogue on some of the issues.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

My friend, I guess Im just wondering why you always feel the need to use obfuscating language rather than providing a straight answer for us simple-minded folk.  Did you like Bush or not ?  Would you consider voting for Desantis /Haley or not?  Pretty simple isnt it?